The Hoax Crutch

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax. Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post, but they know it is BS as they do it. They know they will NEVER be providing any link to Trump calling the virus a hoax just like righties know that when they ask for the link, they will NEVER get it. When lefties do the virus hoax BS, they are intentionally spreading disinformation or just using it as a crutch when they can't post anything of merit. When lefties pretend they actually believe Trump called the virus a hoax, they are lying.
Here's a link for you! ;)

Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post,
Actually, fawning Trump sycophants are using the hoax, hoax to pretend "they (Dems) have nothing of merit to post." Yet we critics of Trump have cited example after example of how this attitude..........
lead to the most incompetent response EVER to what is the biggest viral health threat we have faced since the 1918 flu.

Last edited:
There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.

My goodness, just toss a couple of facts out there, and the sheep melt down.

Again.

I've never seen an emotional attachment like this, for someone people have never even met.

Incredible.
It truly is a cult, following their leader's order to drink the kool aid....

Feel sorry for them.... :(
I've never seen emotional attachment like this. Maybe a pope. They have lowered their standards into the toilet for this man, to the point where they deny he said something when there is a video of him saying it.

Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.
What was "their hoax?" Answer, the coronavirus. Is the coronavirus anyone's hoax? No. Was Trump claiming at the time the Dems and the media were blowing the virus out of proportion? Yes. Were they? Obviously not.
Does anything kill a Trump cultist's thread like truth and logic? No.

As Tucker Carlson says quite often, TDS folks "project," they claim others are who they are! For example, TDS victim berg80 alludes to truth and logic, yet he hates reality!

democrat-lies-so.jpg

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

Taking words out of Context is a LIE. Say the LIE enough MORONS think it is the truth. Amazing how the video you posted PURPOSELY SKIPS..........right before the SOUND BITES you want heard OUT OF CONTEXT ........are played....

Until the entire before and after point of what is being said ......you have NO CONTEXT of what it means.

WHICH IS A LIE.............

23 minutes into it...............and THE LYING MEDIA MACHIINE PLAYED..........Trump said GO TO WORK SICK.

As an example. FACE IT........the DNC and their PUPPET MEDIA SUCK HAIRY BALLS.

3:40 LEADS INTO the HOAX.............He's trashing the left........and they deserve it.
11 minutes in preparing for the worst.

Last edited:
Can any Trump supporter show me where Trump explains exactly was the hoax?

Everyone knows he called it a hoax.
Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.

I showed the video......in context......PERIOD.........and in the same speech at minute 11 he says they are preparing for the worst.

So..........HOAX CRAP is Democrat BS.

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.
No, the pathological liar called it "Their [the Democrat's] new hoax." Nowhere did he say the word "response."

“One of my people [himself] came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation. This is their new hoax,”
- Donald Jackass Tramp

Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.
Is Trump’s 2015 taxes still being audited? Lol

No, the pathological liar called it "Their [the Democrat's] new hoax." Nowhere did he say the word "response."
“One of my people [himself] came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation. This is their new hoax,”
- Donald Jackass Tramp
Please continue ............He is calling the Dems and their Media a Hoax......PERIOD.....And in the context that TRUMP is doing nothing.............

11 minutes in he says they are planning for the worst..........SAME RALLY......

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Everyone who is honest knows he called it a hoax.

I showed the video......in context......PERIOD.........and in the same speech at minute 11 he says they are preparing for the worst.

So..........HOAX CRAP is Democrat BS.

He never explains what the hoax is. He just says something about Coronavirus being the New Democrat hoax but never what is the actual hoax.

- Donald Jackass Tramp
Please continue ............He is calling the Dems and their Media a Hoax......PERIOD.....And in the context that TRUMP is doing nothing.............

11 minutes in he says they are planning for the worst..........SAME RALLY......

YOU ARE A LIAR.
You have to put words in Tramp's mouth to call me a liar. I quoted the pathological liar IN CONTEXT and you can't handle the TRUTH!!!!!

Forum List

Back