The Hoax of Record Temperatures

What land within 600 miles to an Earth pole is not buried under ice age glacier?

What land outside of 600 miles to an Earth pole has any ice age glacier?

THANKS for VALIDATING the THEORY!!!

Mt Kilimanjaro is at the equator ... she owns glaciers ... from the ice age ... [giggle] ...

That's 12,000 miles from the poles ... maroon ...

1205321832_a0d8ff7806_b.jpg

I can see why the deniers here act liek they do. If all the data said I was a brainwashed cult loon, I'd make up a conspiracy theory too.

Actually, I wouldn't do it, because I have ethics, but if someone was an ethics-free denier, they'd definitely do it.

Anyways, rural areas show the same warming as urban areas, which means this denier pisshead conspiracy theory is debunked. Not that TheFaithful will care. TheParty has issued talking points, and they don't dare disobey.

jwoodie, just why did you fall for such a stupid conspiracy theory? Did you even think about looking outside of your cult for info? Apparently not.

Oh, there's also the consilience thing, meaning that multiple lines of independent data all converge on the same result. Even if we didn't measure temperatures at all, we'd still observe that the world is warming fast. Sea level rise, glacier retreat, sea ice loss, changes in growing seasons, changes in insect life cycles, changes in animal miagrations ... every single thing points to how the fast warming is happening.
the point that you libs cannot grasp is that even if the planet is warming, we are not causing it, cannot stop it, and cannot reverse it. The earth has been warming and cooling for hundreds of millions of years, human activity has never had anything to do with it and never will. Even an all out nuclear war would only cause temporary climate impacts (Temporary in the life of the planet).

The real problem is human made pollution, and you idiots refuse to even discuss that. There is no hard proven link between climate and pollution as your p;rophets claim. But pollution of the air and water is bad. Why won't you take on a real problem? I think I know, because your cult is not about climate, it is about control because you crazy ass libs think you know how everyone else should live and you are trying to force everyone to live as you direct.

Find any source that agrees with you? LOL!!!

You are caught between saying that and accusing EMH of parroting. Which is it?

Is EMH the original genius who documents the truth of Earth Climate Change, or is EMH parroting someone else?

When you can refute any of that, or explain a map of the Arctic, let us know....

Mt Kilimanjaro is at the equator ... she owns glaciers ... from the ice age ... [giggle] ...

That's 12,000 miles from the poles ... maroon ...

1205321832_a0d8ff7806_b.jpg

FAIL

MOUNTAIN ICE IS NOT ICE AGE GLACIER. ICE AGE GLACIER COVERS CONTINENTS. MOUNTAINS ARE ABOUT FREEZING IN LOWER PRESSURE....

Jeopardy! music still playing...

the point that you libs cannot grasp is that even if the planet is warming, we are not causing it, cannot stop it, and cannot reverse it. The earth has been warming and cooling for hundreds of millions of years, human activity has never had anything to do with it and never will. Even an all out nuclear war would only cause temporary climate impacts (Temporary in the life of the planet).

The real problem is human made pollution, and you idiots refuse to even discuss that. There is no hard proven link between climate and pollution as your p;rophets claim. But pollution of the air and water is bad. Why won't you take on a real problem? I think I know, because your cult is not about climate, it is about control because you crazy ass libs think you know how everyone else should live and you are trying to force everyone to live as you direct.

Most importantly, too many humans are sucking too much fresh water out of nature, leaving plants dry and ready to burn, a problem in America made worse every day the border is open, on a planet not warming at all...

You are caught between saying that and accusing EMH of parroting. Which is it?

Is EMH the original genius who documents the truth of Earth Climate Change, or is EMH parroting someone else?

When you can refute any of that, or explain a map of the Arctic, let us know....

I'm caught between "Is EMH lying?" or "Is EMH insane?"

No backup yet? DURR

I agree with everything here except the "control" part ... I think it's more about being lazy ...

Instead of trying to solve our problems, the politicians make up imaginary problems ... and then spend all their time (and your money) arguing about things unreal ... and this is OUR FAULT ... we listen to the commercial media sell sell sell sell sell sell without a trace of doubt ...

Brought to you this morning by the makers of ANTISIFOIL™ ... today's new treatment option for Buttkisser's disease ... call your doctor TODAY !!! ...

I agree with everything here except the "control" part ... I think it's more about being lazy ...

Instead of trying to solve our problems, the politicians make up imaginary problems ... and then spend all their time (and your money) arguing about things unreal ... and this is OUR FAULT ... we listen to the commercial media sell sell sell sell sell sell without a trace of doubt ...

Brought to you this morning by the makers of ANTISIFOIL™ ... today's new treatment option for Buttkisser's disease ... call your doctor TODAY !!! ...
they are lazy but they do want to mandate their beliefs on everyone else.

they are lazy but they do want to mandate their beliefs on everyone else.

No ... they want to mandate their products on everyone else ... specifically pharmaceuticals ... I guess you don't watch much TV because the drug pushers are spamming all programming now ...

So what distance from the pole causes land to go into continent specific ice age?

600 miles?

Greenland and Antarctica are in ice age.

North America just moved out of the 600 miles to the pole zone, is that why its ice age melted?
All you need to know is that more of Greenland is in the arctic circle and closer to the north pole than Alaska.

Northern Alaska and northern western Canada spend summers getting hot continental air masses pushed up that way, melting any snow. Hence, no ice sheets.

Greenland, that doesn't happen. Tempertures of 80F on the north coast will happen in Alaska, but not in Greenland.

It's being part of a large continent that makes the difference.

All you need to know is that more of Greenland is in the arctic circle and closer to the north pole than Alaska.

Every piece of land on Earth within 600 miles of a pole is in ICE AGE....

Northern Alaska and northern western Canada spend summers getting hot continental air masses pushed up that way, melting any snow. Hence, no ice sheets.

Greenland, that doesn't happen. Tempertures of 80F on the north coast will happen in Alaska, but not in Greenland.

It's being part of a large continent that makes the difference.

That is a huge lie and it is destroyed by the truth that Greenland RECENTLY FROZE (in the past 2 million years) at a time when 2.5 mile thick glacier that originated in Northern Canada had Chicago buried under it...

the Co2 FRAUD cannot answer it. Only the LAND NEAR THE POLES theory answers it correctly, because Co2 has NOTHING TO DO with Earth climate change, and the Co2 FRAUD and their allies in the Mossad HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT....

That is a huge lie and it is destroyed by the truth that Greenland RECENTLY FROZE (in the past 2 million years) at a time when 2.5 mile thick glacier that originated in Northern Canada had Chicago buried under it...
As is the case every time, your insane sentence had nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

You're a loony.

the Co2 FRAUD cannot answer it.
The same here.

No one ever said CO2 caused glaciation, yet you're acting as if it's great triumph when you show CO2 didn't cause glaciation.
Only the LAND NEAR THE POLES theory answers it correctly, because Co2 has NOTHING TO DO with Earth climate change, and the Co2 FRAUD and their allies in the Mossad HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT....
Southern Alaska has glaciers and not northern Alaska, so your bizarre theory faceplants.

Is it warm enough in summer to completely melt the winter's snowfall? If no, then ice sheets form in that area. It's not that complicated, yet you fail at it.

EMH is like the turd in the punch bowl. No one wants to claim him. I say he is on Crick's and Apu's team.

Southern Alaska has glaciers and not northern Alaska, so your bizarre theory faceplants

LOL!!!

That ice is on MOUNTAINS.... lower pressure...

Is it warm enough in summer to completely melt the winter's snowfall? If no, then ice sheets form in that area

That "area" starts at 600 miles to a pole. When land arrives there, it goes into continent specific ICE AGE. That is the indisputable truth of Earth today...

R.2a3294ffeab2b7aaf47c6f7a80ae4810

Difference between arctic and antarctic | Arctic Vs Antarctic Comparison - YouTube | Antarctic ...

Antarctica is 90% of Earth ice
Greenland is 7% of Earth ice
Ellesmere Island is 0.3% of Earth ice

The other 2.7% is mountains and sea ice, and other small bits of land within 600 miles of the pole...

and LAND MOVES...

EMH is like the turd in the punch bowl. No one wants to claim him. I say he is on Crick's and Apu's team.

This is what happens when a science invalid parroting moron gets schooled...

Forum List

Back