The Homeless people of California

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
I know that I'm wasting my time, but just for fun: How do you think workers have become more and more productive? Technology, machinery, automation.

Who do you think took the financial risk to purchase the technology, machinery and automation? Who stood to fail if it didn't increase productivity? Who is operating in an increasingly more intense and competitive business environment, with essentially no choice but to take those risks if they want to survive and keep paying employees?

The real answers here, as usual, are somewhere in the middle. There is no doubt that wealth disparities are increasing, and that's not good. It has to be intelligently addressed before the shit hits the fan. But if you can't even bring yourself to be honest about the above, you're just another blind, screaming ideologue.

Simplistic, binary thinking is fucking killing us.
So are mega rich billionaires.
No they're not. They're just playing the hand we're choosing to give them.

We have to start thinking and stop screaming.
Uh yeah, deny that the mega-rich influence our nation and it's politicians with their wealth.

I know that I'm wasting my time, but just for fun: How do you think workers have become more and more productive? Technology, machinery, automation.

Who do you think took the financial risk to purchase the technology, machinery and automation? Who stood to fail if it didn't increase productivity? Who is operating in an increasingly more intense and competitive business environment, with essentially no choice but to take those risks if they want to survive and keep paying employees?

The real answers here, as usual, are somewhere in the middle. There is no doubt that wealth disparities are increasing, and that's not good. It has to be intelligently addressed before the shit hits the fan. But if you can't even bring yourself to be honest about the above, you're just another blind, screaming ideologue.

Uh yeah, deny that the mega-rich influence our nation and it's politicians with their wealth.
Okay, never mind. There's that binary thinking.

Binary enough that the use of wealth and power to gain more wealth and power doesn't exist.

Binary enough that the use of wealth and power to gain more wealth and power doesn't exist.
I completely agree. But you somehow missed that when you were ignoring/avoiding my original point.

A perfect illustration of what I said.

so is this a thread pointing out who to blame for the homeless problem , or what the solution to it would be?

~S~
This thread was to point out problems in California and were well laid out using left leaning articles to back them up. It was in response to the circle jerk of the children In detention by border security. Many threads on how heartless we are and the usual rhetoric. In those threads they say their should be family detention centers..................Even though they shot down funding for additional bed spaces and more detention facilities.

Now they want family centers for the illegals..........while awaiting a hearing......while their own people are living in tents...........and in that aspect they have made it too expensive for lower end jobs to live on.......in housing costs....taxes..........and regulations making everything they have cost more. Which Hurts the poor more than anyone else. Many of the homeless work..............they just can't afford a place to leave and this is why so many people are leaving California........as the businesses leave also.............

Yet California population is stable........because they are being replaced by immigrants from South of the border.

It is hypocrisy to complain about the border situation when.

They reject funding for more beds.
They reject funding for more court teams to lower the wait.
They reject funding for more agents.

Then what is their solution..............it pretty much doesn't exist unless it's some form of Amnesty..............which is all they pretty much want. And so it continues..........back and forth BS cry me a river campaign as always.....No solutions....been there 30 years for some politicians who haven't fixed jack squat.

so is this a thread pointing out who to blame for the homeless problem , or what the solution to it would be?

~S~
This thread was to point out problems in California and were well laid out using left leaning articles to back them up. It was in response to the circle jerk of the children In detention by border security. Many threads on how heartless we are and the usual rhetoric. In those threads they say their should be family detention centers..................Even though they shot down funding for additional bed spaces and more detention facilities.

Now they want family centers for the illegals..........while awaiting a hearing......while their own people are living in tents...........and in that aspect they have made it too expensive for lower end jobs to live on.......in housing costs....taxes..........and regulations making everything they have cost more. Which Hurts the poor more than anyone else. Many of the homeless work..............they just can't afford a place to leave and this is why so many people are leaving California........as the businesses leave also.............

Yet California population is stable........because they are being replaced by immigrants from South of the border.

Then what is their solution..............it pretty much doesn't exist unless it's some form of Amnesty..............which is all they pretty much want. And so it continues..........back and forth BS cry me a river campaign as always.....No solutions....been there 30 years for some politicians who haven't fixed jack squat.
Pass the only solution the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with SSID card that cannot be faked. The GOP of BS has blocked it forever. They love the cheap easily bullied labor and cheap Maids and gardeners, super duper.

well i haven't been out west for 40 years, but even then it felt 'effed up to me

so if there's any truth to national policies migrating west to east , it really does become a rather bothersome issue

~S~

~S~

Pass the only solution the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with SSID card that cannot be faked. The GOP of BS has blocked it forever. They love the cheap easily bullied labor and cheap Maids and gardeners, super duper.
Link the bill they proposed defining ssid.

Fraud proof Social Security Card.........................as a national id..........????

Identity thieves love to get ahold of that number.............no deal if that's what you are implying........as my google picked that up.

fig3.png

14950-18_UtilityRateMap_Residential_F.jpg

It's actually just under 20 cents per kwh now in California

Everything costs more there.........You can say look at Hawaii...............New York....... and say see...........it's high there too..................but ultimately California has thrown the poor under a Greyhound bus. And they wonder why people are living in tents..........or leaving............

~S~

As usual they gave up on that because the GOP propaganda machine would Brand them all as Communists again... The party first greedy idiot GOP wins again. As if the wall would do any good...

~S~

As usual they gave up on that because the GOP propaganda machine would Brand them all as Communists again... The party first greedy idiot GOP wins again. As if the wall would do any good...
That is not a link to your proposal unless I guessed it correctly..........And putting your Social Security on i.d. used all the time is a bad idea..............

What are your solutions to bring down costs in California so they aren't living in tents.............................

Fraud proof Social Security Card.........................as a national id..........????

Identity thieves love to get ahold of that number.............no deal if that's what you are implying........as my google picked that up.
Somehow every other modern country manages it...

You'd never sell that with the SS on it.......too much identity theft.....................I never give that out unless there is no choice....................

You'd never sell that with the SS on it.......too much identity theft.....................I never give that out unless there is no choice....................
Yes we the richest country in the world are powerless to do anything to stop bad GOP policy... And doing anything for the non Rich is communism.

Forum List

Back