The Homosexual Agenda, The aclu, And Your Children...

The consensus of whom? Wickipedia?

And regardless of whether or not it's the consensus, it's STILL NOT EVIDENCE of anything except people believing it.

The consensus is that we were planted on earth by aliens, in some quarters. That's not evidence that it's true.

Are you just pretending to be this stupid, or is this for real?

Allie... read the sentence.

Most scientists today agree

that's a consensus among SCIENTISTS.

not among aborigines in the Australian outback, Allie

Allie... read the sentence.

Most scientists today agree

that's a consensus among SCIENTISTS.

not among aborigines in the Australian outback, Allie

A concensus absent ANY evidence. They believe it but can NOT prove it, nor can they even point to any evidence for the belief except, well it just has to be.

A concensus absent ANY evidence. They believe it but can NOT prove it, nor can they even point to any evidence for the belief except, well it just has to be.

it's not absent ANY evidence. hell, the first fucking paragraph specifically mentions the effect of manipulating genes if fruit flies. THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY WOULD NOT STAND BY AND LET THIS BE LABELED A CONSENSUS IF IT WERE MERE OPINION.

Hell, look at how quickly intelligent design got kicked the fuck out of the science classroom.. Do you think that the APA would lie? Of course you do.. the APA is a fucking liberal hedge fund, right?

But continue being dense. I'm sure you pull the same bullshit when debating evolution and heliocentrism.

Most scientists agree that it is unlikely that there is a single "gay gene" that determines something as complex as sexual orientation, and that it is more likely to be the result of an interaction of genetic, biological and environmental/cultural factors. However, in the fruitfly Drosophila melanogaster, mutant alleles of the fruitless gene were found to cause male flies to court and attempt to mate exclusively with other males.

derrrrrr.. hooked on phonics worked for RGS!

The consensus of whom? Wickipedia?

And regardless of whether or not it's the consensus, it's STILL NOT EVIDENCE of anything except people believing it.

The consensus is that we were planted on earth by aliens, in some quarters. That's not evidence that it's true.

Are you just pretending to be this stupid, or is this for real?
he is not te stupid one, it is you. he has proven that it is a consensus, you want him to prove it is an absolute.---they just don't know yet.

Once again for the peanut gallery...

A consensus, whether it's of scientists, dogs, or praying mantises, does NOT equate science.

Do you get it yet? It means absolutely nothing.

Allie..

you are digging a hole.

consensus
A noun
1 consensus
agreement in the judgment or opinion reached by a group as a whole; "the lack of consensus reflected differences in theoretical positions"; "those rights and obligations are based on an unstated consensus"
http://www.wordreference.com/definition/consensus

There is a consensus about plate tectonics too. About LOTS of things really.

Now, you said that there was NO consensus and, clearly, there is. You also said there was no evidence while, clearly, the third paragraph of your own posted evidence suggests that there is, at the very least, more than your claim that homosexuality is merely a choice. Like it's a fucking social club or something.

Come on, Doug.. homosexuality was not caused by lonely gay cowboys or navy seamen on barrel duty. Homosexual activity in prison does not make one homosexual out of prison. The only CHOICE that could be relevant is teh CHOICE to remain celibate while in denial. Hardly the same as CHOOSING to be gay. None of us CHOSE our sexuality.

Shogun: You have, of course, the right not to read my posts. But then, you shouldn't comment on them, except perhaps to say that they are too long to read.

Once again for the peanut gallery...

A consensus, whether it's of scientists, dogs, or praying mantises, does NOT equate science.

Do you get it yet? It means absolutely nothing.

Neither can you prove that choice is the only criterion....<shrug>...

Allie..

you are digging a hole.

consensus
A noun
1 consensus
agreement in the judgment or opinion reached by a group as a whole; "the lack of consensus reflected differences in theoretical positions"; "those rights and obligations are based on an unstated consensus"
http://www.wordreference.com/definition/consensus

There is a consensus about plate tectonics too. About LOTS of things really.

Now, you said that there was NO consensus and, clearly, there is. You also said there was no evidence while, clearly, the third paragraph of your own posted evidence suggests that there is, at the very least, more than your claim that homosexuality is merely a choice. Like it's a fucking social club or something.

And a consensus does not equate proof or scientific evidence.

Shogun: You have, of course, the right not to read my posts. But then, you shouldn't comment on them, except perhaps to say that they are too long to read.

I guess, in turn, it's also true that you can ignore me when I reply to yours.. But then, I guess that would require tackling more than a dittohead..

I don't ignore any substantive points. But I am not interested in "nya-nya you're another" exchanges.

I don't know whether you can see this or not. So how about a test: you quickly skim our arguments, and find a place where you made a serious point, which I ignored. If I did ignore it, I promise to respond to it now. You may say, they are all serious points. But just pick one. Maybe we will both learn something.

No, unfortunately, I don't think we DO agree. you are speaking of the wispy, lispy, efeminine, fairy type of gay person commonly referred to as a "Queer". I think those are the ones who can't help it and homosexuality is an intrical part of them.

I was referring to those who act out homosexually during the sex acts themselves. That is where choice comes in.

Well if we don't agree, you must be wrong:cool:

It's a Friday, Doug... I'm just not into taking homework assignments from you today. Perhaps you can play first and show me how it's done?

:cool:

People do not choose to be gay.

The homosexual men's brains responded more like those of women when the men sniffed a chemical from the male hormone testosterone (search).

"It is one more piece of evidence ... that is showing that sexual orientation is not all learned," said Sandra Witelson, an expert on brain anatomy and sexual orientation at the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University (search) in Ontario, Canada. Witelson, who was not part of the research team, said the findings clearly show a biological involvement in sexual orientation.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155990,00.html

People do not choose to be gay.

The homosexual men's brains responded more like those of women when the men sniffed a chemical from the male hormone testosterone (search).

"It is one more piece of evidence ... that is showing that sexual orientation is not all learned," said Sandra Witelson, an expert on brain anatomy and sexual orientation at the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University (search) in Ontario, Canada. Witelson, who was not part of the research team, said the findings clearly show a biological involvement in sexual orientation.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155990,00.html

An expert on brain anatomy and sexual orientation..what does that mean? A gay surgeon????

The fact of the matter is, geneticists don't agree. And brains can and are modified by our choices. Children raised in high-stress environments have different brain structure and reactions than those raised in other environments.

hey.. at least it's more EVIDENCE than your silly ass opinion and pittiful misunderstanding of posted sources...

Hell, even one of your OWn pieces of evidence gave the example of fruit flies...

still chaffing about that, I see.

Not chafing at all, despite your incessant yammering. Because my posts stated exactly what I said they did...

there's no evidence to support a biological or genetic cause for homosexuality. It is, in the end, a choice. And none of your nonsensical yapping will change that. Though I must admit, you've given it a good try. People who are more mentally challenged might actually believe you. It's because they get worn down by your idiotic, drawn-out and non-factual posts. Lemmings will believe what a really dedicated moron tells them because they're just too lazy to look things up.

Forum List

Back