The Hottest Day in History Just Occurred

359347963_652594263571830_4903274287844514878_n.jpg

It has been a mild summer so far here. Being July 13 and the temp has only hit 90 twice.
The forecast for the next 10 days is - 82,89,83,86,84,83,87,86,83,82
That is more like mid June weather here not July.

just ask for the database that has the data to mark as the hottest eva!!!!

Posting headlines is an illusion!!!!

Would you like to compare the number of links in your posts and mine? I've offered this up to you and others and for some reason no one ever takes me up on it.
Because you’re making links quantitative , it isn’t. Do links you provide or me back a claim. Volume isn’t required

The hottest day in history just occurred. The global average temperature was 17.18C, the hottest in the historical record.

Discuss.

Does this mean global warming is very real, and the rational people have been spot-on correct for the past 40 years? Yes.

Does this mean the denier cultists have been laughably wrong for the past decade? Yes.

If you want to put forth a "DERP! DERP! ALL THE DATA IS FAKED! DEEEEERRRRRRP!" conspiracy as a way to run from the hard data, you have to back it up, with something more than a link to a kook conspiracy website. Explain it in your own words, then link to primary data sources. If you won't, that's an admission you're making it all up.

If you'd like to claim the warming is all-natural, provide evidence for that. Don't just claim it. Back it up.

Needless to say, trolls will be instantly reported. Mods, please don't reward trolls by moving a thread to the Rubber Room after trolls overwhelm it, as the trolls always attempt to do.

The hottest day in history just occurred. The global average temperature was 17.18C, the hottest in the historical record.

Discuss.

Does this mean global warming is very real, and the rational people have been spot-on correct for the past 40 years? Yes.

Does this mean the denier cultists have been laughably wrong for the past decade? Yes.

If you want to put forth a "DERP! DERP! ALL THE DATA IS FAKED! DEEEEERRRRRRP!" conspiracy as a way to run from the hard data, you have to back it up, with something more than a link to a kook conspiracy website. Explain it in your own words, then link to primary data sources. If you won't, that's an admission you're making it all up.

If you'd like to claim the warming is all-natural, provide evidence for that. Don't just claim it. Back it up.

Needless to say, trolls will be instantly reported. Mods, please don't reward trolls by moving a thread to the Rubber Room after trolls overwhelm it, as the trolls always attempt to do.
Where are the thermometers placed? Have they been moved around the past 40 years? The answer is YES! They are moved to warmer locations to force the fake Global Warming fearmongering population control nonsense.

Where are the thermometers placed? Have they been moved around the past 40 years? The answer is YES! They are moved to warmer locations to force the fake Global Warming fearmongering population control nonsense.
Well, there's a new one. Do you have some evidence that has taken place because I'm pretty sure we could produce hard evidence that that is NOT the case.

Well, there's a new one. Do you have some evidence that has taken place because I'm pretty sure we could produce hard evidence that that is NOT the case.

Forum List

Back