the hypocrisy of libs (guns and abortion)

Grow up. The world will operate perfectly as soon as I finish taking over the universe.

It's going to take a minute. It's just taking a little bit longer than I anticipated.

In the meantime, however, there are 100,000 kids up for adoption so let's not bullshit people by lying outright that there are people breaking down the doors. They aren't and it is a piece of information that women are faced with when they are trying to decide what the right choice for them is. It is a huge factor.

You insist on lying and when that doesn't work you lash out and call them murderers and then blame feminism, the government, and liberals.

We have so many regulations on adoption from the left, who has made adoption for American children pretty much impossible to adopt here. Most are going around the world to adopt.

That is a lie. Who knew passing a criminal background check and holding down a job and providing a bedroom with furniture was going to hold someone back from adopting?

No it is not a lie.
People adopt from overseas because it is easier. In the United States, the system is set up to make it as difficult as possible to adopt a child, not by keeping a child in the family but by keeping it in the "system"
When each child needs their own room and the couple has to make a lot of money. The overly strict rules makes it almost impossible to adopt.

Proof?

Look at each individual States.
The Courts and all of things that you have to go through. It has become ridiculous.
In other countries it is much easier and the courts are not as involved or as complicated.
Child Adoption Laws Arizona

Bullshit. You have a background check, you prove that you can financially support a child. You may be required to take the foster parenting class. Everything else is ensuring that someone doesn't come back to claim the child and a period where you don't bite off more than you can chew and return the child. All of the rest of it the attorney or the agency handles.That's all it says.

Try again.

We have so many regulations on adoption from the left, who has made adoption for American children pretty much impossible to adopt here. Most are going around the world to adopt.

That is a lie. Who knew passing a criminal background check and holding down a job and providing a bedroom with furniture was going to hold someone back from adopting?

No it is not a lie.
People adopt from overseas because it is easier. In the United States, the system is set up to make it as difficult as possible to adopt a child, not by keeping a child in the family but by keeping it in the "system"
When each child needs their own room and the couple has to make a lot of money. The overly strict rules makes it almost impossible to adopt.

Proof?

The Courts and all of things that you have to go through. It has become ridiculous.
In other countries it is much easier and the courts are not as involved or as complicated.

Bullshit. You have a background check, you prove that you can financially support a child. You may be required to take the foster parenting class. Everything else is ensuring that someone doesn't come back to claim the child and a period where you don't bite off more than you can chew and return the child. All of the rest of it the attorney or the agency handles.

Try again.

You obviously have not been around the adoptions or agencies. If only your statement was true which it isn't .
It isn't that simple at all. It's become a nightmare of complications in many instances.

No it is not a lie.

Proof?

Bullshit. You have a background check, you prove that you can financially support a child. You may be required to take the foster parenting class. Everything else is ensuring that someone doesn't come back to claim the child and a period where you don't bite off more than you can chew and return the child. All of the rest of it the attorney or the agency handles.

Try again.

You obviously have not been around the adoptions or agencies. If only your statement was true which it isn't .
It isn't that simple at all. It's become a nightmare of complications in many instances.

You're lying.

What, then, is your solution to end the practice that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

Most everyone wants to bring an end to abortion that also safeguards citizens' protected liberties, where a woman is not compelled by the state to give birth against her will.

No the Libtards don't want to put an end to abortion. That is a lie. They embrace abortion. It is even in the Democrat' platform every four years.

The right of a child to live supersedes the right of a woman to kill the child for the sake of convenience.

Life trumps inconvenience any day. We need to safeguard the right of children to live more than the right of a woman to put up with the inconvieince of having the child that she conceived. That is a no brainer.

The problem is not the system or the checks in place or the left or the government.

The problem is that people are messy. They don't act the way we think they should act. They don't do what we think that they should do. This is the world we live in. You have failed to prove that this is the government's fault or the liberal's fault. The reality is that some of those kids will be tangling with physical or mental issues for the rest of their lives. That requires work and a whole hell of a lot of patience.

Right now, you got nothing.

No it is not a lie.

Proof?

Try again.

Last edited:
No it is not a lie.

Proof?

Try again.

You're lying.

No I'm not.
I was a Program Coordinator for the Child Abuse program in my city and I am very familiar with the system and I was interacting with the social workers and Foster Care who hate the red tape.
You just don't want to hear the truth.

And what about the right of the child in the womb?

it's not a child and it doesn't have any.

No, there is life and its occurring. Does dismissing it as a blob clear the conscience?

It's not viable therefore it's not a life.

No, what clears the conscience is knowing that Rich People aren't using this shit to get me to vote against my own economic interests. Something you retards on the right have been falling for for 40 years now.

No, there is life and its occurring. Does dismissing it as a blob clear the conscience?

No, what clears the conscience is knowing that Rich People aren't using this shit to get me to vote against my own economic interests. Something you retards on the right have been falling for for 40 years now.

Oh yeah, its viable. Just as I figured, you need an excuse to clear your conscience.

What, then, is your solution to end the practice that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

Most everyone wants to bring an end to abortion that also safeguards citizens' protected liberties, where a woman is not compelled by the state to give birth against her will.

No the Libtards don't want to put an end to abortion. That is a lie. They embrace abortion. It is even in the Democrat' platform every four years.

The right of a child to live supersedes the right of a woman to kill the child for the sake of convenience.

Life trumps inconvenience any day. We need to safeguard the right of children to live more than the right of a woman to put up with the inconvieince of having the child that she conceived. That is a no brainer.
Wrong.

Liberals oppose abortion and seek its end in a manner that's consistent with the Constitution and privacy rights jurisprudence, and that in fact is the democratic position on the issue: to accept and respect the right to privacy and the rule of law.

What then is your solution as a conservative to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

Wrong.

Liberals oppose abortion and seek its end in a manner that's consistent with the Constitution and privacy rights jurisprudence, and that in fact is the democratic position on the issue: to accept and respect the right to privacy and the rule of law.

What then is your solution as a conservative to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

Lol. Liberals DO NOT oppose abortion. Who are you trying to fool?

Oh yeah, its viable. Just as I figured, you need an excuse to clear your conscience.

No excuses needed.

You see, I used to be one of you Wingnuts who got all upset about abortion.

Then I realized the people who run the GOP have no intention of ever overturning Roe v. Wade. It's just something to keep stupid people like you upset.

Wrong.

This "consistent with the Constitution" is nothing more that the judgement of a court. I don't think any court should have the ability to put a million American children to death each year for the sake of convenience.

The court got it wrong on this issue. They put the rights of a mother to kill her child for the sake of convenience over the right of the child to live. Despicable ruling. Life should always trump convenience.

My solution is simple. Stop murdering children for the sake of convenience. It is the moral thing to do. A country that allows infanticide ain't worth shit, don't you agree?

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Can you see the issue here?

This is equally the hypocrisy of so-called conservatives.

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Can you see the issue here?

No, actually, I don't.

fact is, you can ban gun onwership, every other industrialized nation has done it, and they have a fraction of our crime and murder rates. Just because a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't word a Militia Amendment properly doesn't mean that we have to share our streets with gun-weilding crazy people.

ON the other hand, the reason why abortion laws were thrown out was because they were unenforceable. YOu anti-choice types pretend that there were no abortions before 1973, when in fact, abortion was common, doctors just performed them and wrote down something else on the chart, and no one was actually enforcing the laws.
I said at one point liberals hated our founding fathers, y'all said prove it. Thanks for proving my point.

How did he prove it? Just saying he did doesn't mean he did......you're just trying to take credit where there is none....:)

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights

Strawman fallacy. Law abiding citizens pass background checks.

Try again.

You're lying.

No I'm not.
I was a Program Coordinator for the Child Abuse program in my city and I am very familiar with the system and I was interacting with the social workers and Foster Care who hate the red tape.

I don't buy that. Not at all. If you had anything at all to do with it then you would understand what those procedures are and why they are there. You've shown no indication of that. At all. You've shown no indication that you comprehend the language of what you gave me. At all. Further, you sure wouldn't have come out with some shit blaming it on the left. More importantly-you would have been able to recognize that for those adopting then all you have to do is pass a background check, have an income and have a home with a room for the individual. You have a probationary period. You might have to take a class or two. All the rest of that section is pretty much handled by the agency/s and/or attorney.

Last edited:

Try again.

You're lying.

No I'm not.

I don't buy that. Not at all. If you had anything at all to do with it then you would understand what those procedures are and why they are there. You've shown no indication of that. At all. You've shown no indication that you comprehend the language of what you gave me. At all. Further, you sure wouldn't have come out with some shit blaming it on the left. More importantly-you would have been able to recognize that for those adopting then all you have to do is pass a background check, have an income and have a home with a room for the individual. You have a probationary period. You might have to take a class or two. All the rest of that section is pretty much handled by the agency/s and/or attorney.

How about you?
What makes you an expert?
Have you ever adopted?
If you have how long ago was it?
Sounds like you are more upset that I said most of the overburden rules & regulations were done by the Liberals than anything else.
Talk to any Social worker or Foster Care person and they will tell you how bad that red tape really is and that half are not necessary.
It is not necessary that a kid who is adopted needs his or her own room rather than having 2 boys or 2 girls in one room.
You also need a certain amount of income that has been set way to high.

Forum List

Back