the hypocrisy of libs (guns and abortion)

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Can you see the issue here?

Sure, the issue is, why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion?

The 2nd amendment gives us the right to own guns, it also gives us the right to life, not the right to kill the unborn. Both are Constitutional.
Killing your own offspring is not in the Constitution.
the second amendment
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed..
Please show it where it says you have a right to life??? do you actually read the constitution...or do you just lie to us here for your own pompous reason ????

Declaration of Independence that helped to form our basic core principals of our Constitution , which is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
thats not what you said ... you said the second amendment gives you the right to life... now you're tap dancing around what you said ...

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Sure, the issue is, why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion?

The 2nd amendment gives us the right to own guns, it also gives us the right to life, not the right to kill the unborn. Both are Constitutional.
the second amendment
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed..
Please show it where it says you have a right to life??? do you actually read the constitution...or do you just lie to us here for your own pompous reason ????

Declaration of Independence that helped to form our basic core principals of our Constitution , which is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Then a woman's right to an abortion is about her Liberty to choose.

See
That's the problem with many on the left.
They don't think that the two documents go together.
Constitution Connected To the Declaration of Independence
The Supreme Court declared in 1897, the Constitution is the body and letter of which the Declaration of Independence is the thought and the spirit, and it is always safe to read the letter of the Constitution in the spirit of the Declaration of Independence.

Get back to me after you learn how to read state statutes. I'm still waiting on that.

See
The Supreme Court declared in 1897, the Constitution is the body and letter of which the Declaration of Independence is the thought and the spirit, and it is always safe to read the letter of the Constitution in the spirit of the Declaration of Independence.

Get back to me after you learn how to read state statutes. I'm still waiting on that.

You seem to have a problem with the ones who say that the rules and regulations are overburdened and over the top.
You can't seem to see that objectively so that means you will never be able to see it.

See
many on the right like you only quote a part of the constitution that fits their needs ... now you're speaking of the spirit of the declaration what does that mean ? I see the spirit of the the law means the ability to understand the intent ... what the law means by the supreme court ... that's what the spirit means to me so when the supreme court ruled on the 14th amendment was that their right to say that people have the righ to their what????

"the Court established a right of personal privacy protected by the due process clause that includes the right of a woman to determine whether or not to bear a child. In doing so, the Court dramatically increased judicial oversight of legislation under the privacy line of cases, striking down aspects of abortion-related laws in practically all the States, the District of Columbia, and the territories. To reach this result, the Court first undertook a lengthy historical review of medical and legal views regarding abortion, finding that modern prohibitions on abortion were of relatively recent vintage and thus lacked the historical foundation which might have preserved them from constitutional review.558 Then, the Court established that the word "person" as used in the due process clause and in other provisions of the Constitution did not include the unborn, and therefore the unborn lacked federal constitutional protection.559 Finally, the Court summarily announced that the "Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action" includes "a right of personal privacy, or a guarantee of certain areas or zones of privacy"560 and that "[t]his right of privacy . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy."561

557 410 U.S. 113, 164 (1973). A companion case was Doe v. Bolton, 410 U.S. 179 (1973). The opinion by Justice Blackman was concurred in by Justices Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, and Powell, and Chief Justice Burger. Justices White and Rehnquist dissented, id. at 171, 221, arguing that the Court should follow the traditional due process test of determining whether a law has a rational relation to a valid state objective and that so judged the statute was valid. Justice Rehnquist was willing to consider an absolute ban on abortions even when the mother's life is in jeopardy to be a denial of due process, 410 U.S. at 173, while Justice White left the issue open"

now you may not like their decision here but it was decided under the Idea of the spirit of the law, the Idea that you used here ... are you now saying the spirit of the law is determine by you and the republicans or is it determine by the supreme court of this land ??? that the constitution has said what they must do ... or are you going to say they haven' t any right to determine it

the second amendment

thats not what you said ... you said the second amendment gives you the right to life... now you're tap dancing around what you said ...

I put it together like you did.
"Why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion".
It is our basic rights.
What I should have said is our basic rights are to own guns and we have the right to life.

See
so when it says to promote the general welfare what does that mean to you???

Restrained Federal Power
To promote the general welfare, not provide it like the left thinks.
thats your understanding of the meaning ... I see it differently... and so does the supreme court that has ruled on the meaning

the second amendment

I put it together like you did.
"Why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion".
It is our basic rights.
What I should have said is our basic rights are to own guns and we have the right to life.
your going to have to have them taps replaced with all your dancing here:dance:

where have I as a liberal said you must have a gun and you must have the right to a abortion.... we as liberals say you have the right to bear arms ... we also said you have the right to privacy and they right to abort a fetus or keep it ... that's it
second you said the second amendment give you the right to life and have a gun then you started dancing around what you said

See
many on the right like you only quote a part of the constitution that fits their needs ... now you're speaking of the spirit of the declaration what does that mean ? I see the spirit of the the law means the ability to understand the intent ... what the law means by the supreme court ... that's what the spirit means to me so when the supreme court ruled on the 14th amendment was that their right to say that people have the righ to their what????

"the Court established a right of personal privacy protected by the due process clause that includes the right of a woman to determine whether or not to bear a child. In doing so, the Court dramatically increased judicial oversight of legislation under the privacy line of cases, striking down aspects of abortion-related laws in practically all the States, the District of Columbia, and the territories. To reach this result, the Court first undertook a lengthy historical review of medical and legal views regarding abortion, finding that modern prohibitions on abortion were of relatively recent vintage and thus lacked the historical foundation which might have preserved them from constitutional review.558 Then, the Court established that the word "person" as used in the due process clause and in other provisions of the Constitution did not include the unborn, and therefore the unborn lacked federal constitutional protection.559 Finally, the Court summarily announced that the "Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action" includes "a right of personal privacy, or a guarantee of certain areas or zones of privacy"560 and that "[t]his right of privacy . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy."561

557 410 U.S. 113, 164 (1973). A companion case was Doe v. Bolton, 410 U.S. 179 (1973). The opinion by Justice Blackman was concurred in by Justices Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, and Powell, and Chief Justice Burger. Justices White and Rehnquist dissented, id. at 171, 221, arguing that the Court should follow the traditional due process test of determining whether a law has a rational relation to a valid state objective and that so judged the statute was valid. Justice Rehnquist was willing to consider an absolute ban on abortions even when the mother's life is in jeopardy to be a denial of due process, 410 U.S. at 173, while Justice White left the issue open"

now you may not like their decision here but it was decided under the Idea of the spirit of the law, the Idea that you used here ... are you now saying the spirit of the law is determine by you and the republicans or is it determine by the supreme court of this land ??? that the constitution has said what they must do ... or are you going to say they haven' t any right to determine it

The right and the left are going to continue to argue about this until Science determines when life begins.

See

You seem to have a problem with the ones who say that the rules and regulations are overburdened and over the top.
You can't seem to see that objectively so that means you will never be able to see it.

In what world do you live in? You seem to think that anecdotal evidence overrides what is actually happening. You are not even close to objective. I even brought you the statutes and you still can't find the red tape. You wouldn't recognize objectivity if it nibbled on your ear and loudly proclaimed to be objectivity. The only thing that you have demonstrated is your ability to lie and drool while stating "liberal" and "left".

See

In what world do you live in? You seem to think that anecdotal evidence overrides what is actually happening. You are not even close to objective. I even brought you the statutes and you still can't find the red tape. You wouldn't recognize objectivity if it nibbled on your ear and loudly proclaimed to be objectivity. The only thing that you have demonstrated is your ability to lie and drool while stating "liberal" and "left".

You would make a good politician who does not listen to the people's complaints and thinks that the rules a regulations are just. fine.

See

You would make a good politician who does not listen to the people's complaints and thinks that the rules a regulations are just. fine.

You can't locate the regulations. That's the problem. The moment that you can identify them then we can discuss further.

See

You can't locate the regulations. That's the problem. The moment that you can identify them then we can discuss further.

I put them up.
You won't change your mind so the discussion will not matter.

I put them up.

You lied. You didn't put anything up and you have no intention of addressing them because you don't know how. You don't have a clue as to what "regulations" exist. You are nothing but deceitful.

It is sick how staunchly liberal scumbags defend the act of killing the most innocent and defenseless of us. Evil fucks

No, actually, I don't.

fact is, you can ban gun onwership, every other industrialized nation has done it, and they have a fraction of our crime and murder rates. Just because a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't word a Militia Amendment properly doesn't mean that we have to share our streets with gun-weilding crazy people.

ON the other hand, the reason why abortion laws were thrown out was because they were unenforceable. YOu anti-choice types pretend that there were no abortions before 1973, when in fact, abortion was common, doctors just performed them and wrote down something else on the chart, and no one was actually enforcing the laws.

I know abortions took place before 1973 and I'm willing to provide coat hangers to anyone that wants to do it that way now.

I put them up.

You lied. You didn't put anything up and you have no intention of addressing them because you don't know how. You don't have a clue as to what "regulations" exist. You are nothing but deceitful.

Once Again
Child Adoption Laws
All of the rules and regulations of each State.

its twilight zone time! Liberals hate gun right that save lives but love abortion which kills them.:slap::nono::puke3:

Forum List

Back