the hypocrisy of libs (guns and abortion)

Bullshit. You have a background check, you prove that you can financially support a child. You may be required to take the foster parenting class. Everything else is ensuring that someone doesn't come back to claim the child and a period where you don't bite off more than you can chew and return the child. All of the rest of it the attorney or the agency handles.

Try again.

You obviously have not been around the adoptions or agencies. If only your statement was true which it isn't .
It isn't that simple at all. It's become a nightmare of complications in many instances.

You're lying.

No I'm not.
I was a Program Coordinator for the Child Abuse program in my city and I am very familiar with the system and I was interacting with the social workers and Foster Care who hate the red tape.
You just don't want to hear the truth.

I don't buy that. Not at all. If you had anything at all to do with it then you would understand what those procedures are and why they are there. You've shown no indication of that. At all. You've shown no indication that you comprehend the language of what you gave me. At all. Further, you sure wouldn't have come out with some shit blaming it on the left. More importantly-you would have been able to recognize that for those adopting then all you have to do is pass a background check, have an income and have a home with a room for the individual. You have a probationary period. You might have to take a class or two. All the rest of that section is pretty much handled by the agency/s and/or attorney.

How about you?
What makes you an expert?
Have you ever adopted?
If you have how long ago was it?
Sounds like you are more upset that I said most of the overburden rules & regulations were done by the Liberals than anything else.
Talk to any Social worker or Foster Care person and they will tell you how bad that red tape really is and that half are not necessary.
It is not necessary that a kid who is adopted needs his or her own room rather than having 2 boys or 2 girls in one room.
You also need a certain amount of income that has been set way to high.

I just watched you flip the script. The difference between adopting a baby girl from China and one in the US is that in China they were abandoned. Having been abandoned, China didn't seek out the biological parents. The end. The odds are that the parents were not going to come looking for them later on.

In the United States, there were cases of mothers that changed their minds and father's that would be released from prison or show back up later on and try to claim the child. Disrupted the family, caused undue pain, broke relationships.

See this:
A. The court shall not grant an adoption of a child unless consent to adopt has been obtained and filed with the court from the following:

1. The child's birth or adoptive mother, if living.

2. The child's father if any of the following is true:

(a) The father was married to the child's mother at the time of conception or at any time between conception and the child's birth unless his paternity is excluded or another man's paternity is established pursuant to title 25, chapter 6, article 1.

(b) The father has adopted the child.

(c) The father's paternity is established under title 25, chapter 6, article 1 or section 36-334.

3. A child who is twelve years of age or older and who gives consent in open court.

4. Any guardian of the person of the child who is appointed by a court and who is given authority by it to consent to the child's adoption.

5. An agency that has been given consent to place the child for adoption by the parent or parents whose consent would be necessary under paragraph 1 or 2 of this subsection, or that has been given authority in other legal proceedings to place the child for adoption.

6. The guardian of any adult parent for whom a guardian is currently appointed.

7. The division if it has been given consent to place the child for adoption by the parent or parents whose consent would otherwise be necessary pursuant to paragraph 1 or 2 of this subsection or if it has been given authority in other legal proceedings to place the child for adoption. The court may waive the requirement for consent if the court determines, after a hearing on actual notice to all persons who may be adversely affected, that waiving the requirement is clearly in the child's best interest.

B. It is not necessary for a person to obtain consent to adopt from the following:

1. An adult parent for whom a guardian is currently appointed.

2. A parent whose parental rights have been terminated by court order.

3. A parent who has previously consented to an agency's or the division's placement of the child for adoption.

4. A person whose consent is not required under subsection A of this section.

C. The minority of the child or parent does not affect the child's or parent's competency to give consent in the instances set forth in this section.

D. A consent to adopt is irrevocable unless obtained by fraud, duress or undue influence.

E. An agency, the division or an attorney participating or assisting in a direct placement adoption pursuant to section 8-130 shall obtain from a birth parent, at the time consent for adoption is obtained, a notarized statement granting permission or withholding permission for the child being adopted, when the child reaches eighteen years of age, to obtain identifying and nonidentifying information about the child and the consenting birth parent. The agency, division or attorney shall inform the birth parent at the time of obtaining the notarized statement that the decision to grant permission or withhold permission may be changed at any time by filing a notarized statement with the court. The most recent notarized statement shall operate as consent for the court to grant or withhold identifying and nonidentifying information.

F. A notarized affidavit signed by the mother listing all potential fathers shall be filed with the court. The affidavit shall attest that all of the information contained in the affidavit is complete and accurate.

G. Notice shall be served on each potential father as provided for the service of process in civil actions. The notice shall be substantially in the form prescribed in subsection I of this section and shall inform the potential father of all of the following:

1. That adoption is planned.

2. The potential father's right to consent or withhold consent to the adoption.

3. The potential father's responsibility to initiate paternity proceedings under title 25, chapter 6, article 1, and to serve the mother within thirty days of completion of service.

4. The potential father's responsibility to proceed to judgment in the paternity action.

5. The potential father's right to seek custody.

6. The potential father's responsibility to begin to provide financial support for the child if paternity is established.

7. That the potential father's failure to file a paternity action pursuant to title 25, chapter 6, article 1, and to serve the mother and proceed to judgment in the paternity action as prescribed by this section, bars the potential father from bringing or maintaining any action to assert any interest in the child.

H. Service on a mother of a title 25, chapter 6, article 1 paternity action pursuant to this section may be accepted by an attorney or agency that is licensed in this state and that is representing the mother. A mother may omit her address from the affidavit and notice to potential fathers if the address of her attorney or the agency is provided in the affidavit. Service on an attorney or agency pursuant to this subsection is limited to service of the initial verified petition and summons in the paternity action. Service on the attorney does not make the attorney the attorney of record for the mother in the paternity action and does not make the agency the agent for the mother in the paternity action.

I. The notice required pursuant to subsection G of this section shall be in substantially the following form:

Notice:

Notice is given to _______________ that you have been identified by ________________________, the natural mother, as a potential father of a child to be born or, born on _____________, in ___________.

You are informed of the following:

1. ______________, the natural mother, plans to place the child for adoption.

2. Under sections 8-106 and 8-107, Arizona Revised Statutes, you have the right to consent or withhold consent to the adoption.

3. Your written consent to the adoption is irrevocable once you give it.

4. If you withhold consent to the adoption, you must initiate paternity proceedings under title 25, chapter 6, article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and serve the mother within thirty days after completion of service of this notice.

5. You have the obligation to proceed to judgment in the paternity action.

6. You have the right to seek custody.

7. If you are established as the child's father, you must begin to provide financial support for the child.

8. If you do not file a paternity action under title 25, chapter 6, article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and do not serve the mother within thirty days after completion of the service of this notice and pursue the action to judgment, you cannot bring or maintain any action to assert any interest in the child.

9. The Indian child welfare act may supersede the Arizona Revised Statutes regarding adoption and paternity.

10. For the purposes of service of a paternity action under title 25, chapter 6, article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, service may be made on the mother at _____________ or her agency or attorney at ___________.

11. You may wish to consult with an attorney to assist you in responding to this notice.

J. A potential father who fails to file a paternity action and who does not serve the mother within thirty days after completion of service on the potential father as prescribed in subsection G of this section waives his right to be notified of any judicial hearing regarding the child's adoption or the termination of parental rights and his consent to the adoption or termination is not required.

That is called protecting the rights of the father, the mother and ultimately the kid. Did China give a damn? Nope.

Now take a look at B.2, this brings me back to what I said. If you have 100,000 kids ready for adoption then all you need is a furnished room, pass a background check and have a job (or provide an income).

And look here in Arizona:
8-122. Financial hardship; deferral, waiver or reduction of fees

The court, an agency or the division may voluntarily defer, waive or reduce any fee if payment of the fee would cause a hardship to the adoptive parent or would be detrimental to the welfare of the adoptive child.

Format Document

Arizona Revised Statutes

And, I'm not seeing in Arizona where it says the exact amount that you have to make financially here.

So, why don't you take a look at Arizona and show me where that unnecessary red tape is. I reiterate my stance. You have about 2% of the population that even goes through a home study.

Last edited:
Yep. You want to alter the positions from the starting point-specifically from the individual adopting to the case workers in order to support your original claim.

In this instance, your position is from one of deceit. So, do you have that red tape?

It is funny to watch the far left drone on and on with these threads showing their hypocrisy.

Under Bush they were all about "Due Process", now they could care less as Obama conducts his illegal wars..

Yep. You want to alter the positions from the starting point-specifically from the individual adopting to the case workers in order to support your original claim.

In this instance, your position is from one of deceit. So, do you have that red tape?

I also said the courts, which also has the social workers.
I put up the web site that has all of States and all the red tape you have to go through.
You still have not answered the question of what makes you an expert.
At least I have worked with social workers who complain about all of the unnecessary red tape. Have you?

I put up the web site that has all of States and all the red tape you have to go through.
At least I have worked with social workers who complain about all of the unnecessary red tape. Have you?

Can you read the legislation? Listening to complaints does not somehow override the necessary court involvement. Social workers are only as good as the resources available. As a prospective adoptive parent...........where is the red tape?

Last edited:

Can you read the legislation? Listening to complaints does not somehow override the necessary court involvement. Social workers are only as good as the resources available. As a prospective adoptive parent...........where is the red tape?

How about listing to some who want to adopt or do foster care and she talks about the red tape and how ridiculous it is?
Values Capitalism If You Really Care About Kids Cut Adoption and Foster Care Red Tape - Values Capitalism

Wrong.

Liberals oppose abortion and seek its end in a manner that's consistent with the Constitution and privacy rights jurisprudence, and that in fact is the democratic position on the issue: to accept and respect the right to privacy and the rule of law.

What then is your solution as a conservative to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

This "consistent with the Constitution" is nothing more that the judgement of a court. I don't think any court should have the ability to put a million American children to death each year for the sake of convenience.

The court got it wrong on this issue. They put the rights of a mother to kill her child for the sake of convenience over the right of the child to live. Despicable ruling. Life should always trump convenience.

My solution is simple. Stop murdering children for the sake of convenience. It is the moral thing to do. A country that allows infanticide ain't worth shit, don't you agree?
So you can't reconcile the inconsistency.

It is funny to watch the far left drone on and on with these threads showing their hypocrisy.

Under Bush they were all about "Due Process", now they could care less as Obama conducts his illegal wars..

Well, no, Obama is being pretty straight up about what he's fighting his war over.

Unlike Bush, who lied about his rational for war.

Well, no, Obama is being pretty straight up about what he's fighting his war over.

Are you talking about the WMD's which they found?

How about listing to some who want to adopt or do foster care and she talks about the red tape and how ridiculous it is?
Values Capitalism If You Really Care About Kids Cut Adoption and Foster Care Red Tape - Values Capitalism

How about reading the statutes?

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Can you see the issue here?

No, actually, I don't.

fact is, you can ban gun onwership, every other industrialized nation has done it, and they have a fraction of our crime and murder rates. Just because a bunch of Slave Rapists couldn't word a Militia Amendment properly doesn't mean that we have to share our streets with gun-weilding crazy people.

ON the other hand, the reason why abortion laws were thrown out was because they were unenforceable. YOu anti-choice types pretend that there were no abortions before 1973, when in fact, abortion was common, doctors just performed them and wrote down something else on the chart, and no one was actually enforcing the laws.
they were called dnc

you're going to have to prove that statement.... newsmax isn't a source nor is whirlynutddaily

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Sure, the issue is, why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion?

The 2nd amendment gives us the right to own guns, it also gives us the right to life, not the right to kill the unborn. Both are Constitutional.
Killing your own offspring is not in the Constitution.
you need to educate yourself

It is comical to see the Libtard hypocrites say they want to ban all firearms "for the children" but then these shitheads justify the killing of a million American children each year for the sake of convenience.

Then they wonder why we call them Moon Bats.
where has any liberal said you can kill children ... I bet you can't point out where one liberal said you can kill children ... not one

Sure, the issue is, why do people like you insist on having the right to own guns while insisting that a woman must not have the right to an abortion?

The 2nd amendment gives us the right to own guns, it also gives us the right to life, not the right to kill the unborn. Both are Constitutional.
the second amendment
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed..
Please show it where it says you have a right to life??? do you actually read the constitution...or do you just lie to us here for your own pompous reason ????

you're going to have to prove that statement.... newsmax isn't a source nor is whirlynutddaily

US did find Iraq WMD New York Post
Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq Hot Air
BOMBSHELL New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq - The Political Insider

the second amendment
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed..
Please show it where it says you have a right to life??? do you actually read the constitution...or do you just lie to us here for your own pompous reason ????

Declaration of Independence that helped to form our basic core principals of our Constitution , which is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

See
That's the problem with many on the left.
They don't think that the two documents go together.
Constitution Connected To the Declaration of Independence
The Supreme Court declared in 1897, the Constitution is the body and letter of which the Declaration of Independence is the thought and the spirit, and it is always safe to read the letter of the Constitution in the spirit of the Declaration of Independence.

Forum List

Back