The hypocrisy of the Left is galactic

asking a foreign government to investigate

why Hunter Biden got a "job" he didn't deserve, never showed up for, and was paid $16 million just as a $1 billion US foreign aid package went out.

YOU don't want us to know the truth about Hunter Biden.

YOU want every Dem and government hack to have the right to steal without ever being investigated....

Again, the HYPOCRISY is 100% you....

Are you suggesting we should investigate everyone to see if they are qualified to do the job they have? Really? The mall just put up a terrible Christmas light display. I'm positive the designer wasn't qualified for that project. Which government agency should I report that to?
if its a job that affects peoples lives maybe they should....

That's not gonna happen. Trump's kids and son in law can't even pass the background check to work in the White House.

asking a foreign government to investigate

why Hunter Biden got a "job" he didn't deserve, never showed up for, and was paid $16 million just as a $1 billion US foreign aid package went out.

YOU don't want us to know the truth about Hunter Biden.

YOU want every Dem and government hack to have the right to steal without ever being investigated....

Again, the HYPOCRISY is 100% you....

is hypocrisy bad?

because if it is....for every LIBERAL hypocrisy YOU can point to I can point to at least one by conservatives.

starting with;

it is awfully HYPOCRITICAL of you to denounce the HYPOCRISY of the LEFT while ignoring all the HYPOCRISY of the RIGHT!
But how do you know there’s hypocrites? Explain

is hypocrisy bad?

According to Democrats, if Democrats are hypocritical, that is GOOD, as long as it helps Hunter Biden get away with $16 million of KICKBACK from a US foreign aid package.

Foreign election interference??

My goodness.

The HYPOCRISY is indeed GALACTIC....

Your side RAISED MONEY at a BUDDHIST TEMPLE....

Opinion | Al Gore and the Temple of Cash

"Maria Hsia is charged with laundering over $55,000 from the Buddhist temple luncheon for Vice President Al Gore on April 29, 1996. A Senate committee's charge that Ms. Hsia was a Chinese intelligence agent during an eight-year period when she worked closely with Mr. Gore and the D.N.C."

Forum List

Back