The incoming congress needs to pass a law making it a crime to give illegals government assistance

I guess you are unaware it is already against the law to give welfare to illegals.

It should be illegal to give republicans welfare if they want to destroy it so much why dont they give it up themselves?

indymap.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
I should be illegal to give republicans welfare if they want to destroy it so much why dont they give it up themselves?

indymap.png
Republicans are AMERICANS dumbfuck. Having said that I believe we need to cut ALL welfare back.

But this thread is not about welfare. It is about local & state governments aiding illegal aliens with resources intended for AMERICAN CITIZENS

• Banned
If it's a crime for business to hire them then stop giving them my tax dollars. No more free ANYTHING if you're an illegal alien
WHY must you people pick on the poorest least powerful people in America and ignore the businesses that make it a policy to HIRE them in order to save a buck? They readily admit to the practice and if those businesses couldn't hire the illegals, they would go home. These people do not sneak over here to collect welfare. They come to work and make a better life for their kids.
PICK ON THE PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ILLEGALS!

If it's a crime for business to hire them then stop giving them my tax dollars. No more free ANYTHING if you're an illegal alien
WHY must you people pick on the poorest least powerful Americans and ignore the businesses that make it a policy to HIRE them in order to save a buck? They readily admit to the practice and if those businesses couldn't hire the illegals, they would go home. These people do not sneak over here to collect welfare. They come to work and make a better life for their kids.
They are not Americans you stupid bitch. They are foreign invaders.

I guess you are unaware it is already against the law to give welfare to illegals.
I guess your not aware that there are other types of assistance besides welfare.
And what would that be, chief?
You can start with government documents like id's or dl's. Giving an illegal a driver's license makes as much sense as me cooking dinner for the guy who broke into my house.
You'd prefer to have illegals driving without a license, like the guy who killed his crew while taking them on the bus to Louisiana a couple months ago (to work, mindja, not to collect welfare).

WHY must you people pick on the poorest least powerful Americans and ignore the businesses that make it a policy to HIRE them in order to save a buck? They readily admit to the practice and if those businesses couldn't hire the illegals, they would go home. These people do not sneak over here to collect welfare. They come to work and make a better life for their kids.
Considering that there are two continents called America, it does cover a lot of people..

WHY must you people pick on the poorest least powerful people in America and ignore the businesses that make it a policy to HIRE them in order to save a buck? They readily admit to the practice and if those businesses couldn't hire the illegals, they would go home. These people do not sneak over here to collect welfare. They come to work and make a better life for their kids.

Remove the illegals and your "picking on" problem goes away, doesn't it? Treat the disease not just the symptoms.

I fixed it. No need to call me names.

I guess your not aware that there are other types of assistance besides welfare.
You can start with government documents like id's or dl's. Giving an illegal a driver's license makes as much sense as me cooking dinner for the guy who broke into my house.
You'd prefer to have illegals driving without a license, like the guy who killed his crew while taking them on the bus to Louisiana a couple months ago (to work, mindja, not to collect welfare).
Remove the illegals and your license problem goes away, doesn't it?

Treat the disease, not just the symptoms.

I should be illegal to give republicans welfare if they want to destroy it so much why dont they give it up themselves?

indymap.png
Republicans are AMERICANS dumbfuck. Having said that I believe we need to cut ALL welfare back.

But this thread is not about welfare. It is about local & state governments aiding illegal aliens with resources intended for AMERICAN CITIZENS
the "illegals" as you rednecks so lovingly call them would be americans too if you would let them. Why should I pay for your fat ass ugly american trailer park to be on welfare but not some immigrant family who escaped poverty and/or war?

because your racist? Is that all? why should i care if your racist?

I'd prefer that they were deported as the law states they should be. You idiots keep giving incentives, they will keep coming.

Remove the illegals and your "picking on" problem goes away, doesn't it? Treat the disease not just the symptoms.
I can agree with that. I'm no cheerleader for illegal immigration. I just hate to see the poorest folk being the ones scapegoated for this country's problems: Illegal immigrants picking our tomatoes and cleaning our hotels; welfare recipients trying to make it through the month on an amount none of us would want to try to live on. Look to the real problem--Big Business. No one will touch it with a ten foot pole.

Forum List

Back