The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes – The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

You`re the first one that I`ve seen calling George Floyd a hero. The BLM riots weren`t about George Floyd but about this same shit going on for 300 years.
Here`s a guy in my neck of the woods who was driving a Jaguar that belonged to his cousin who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The victim was unarmed and not on drugs. He was pulled over and murdered for being Black and driving an expensive car.
It`s obvious why you`re against the teaching of Black history.

Yeah yeah I'm a white conservative so I must be racist. Except I'm not, and I do teach Black history. So you're wrong on all counts...again

If a future president is corrupt the media should go after him just as hard as they went after Trump. Stay on them. The media actually plays an important role in the checks and balances of government. God bless the media. But of course the corrupt GOP has demonized the media. Smart tactic if you are going to be a criminal president.

Sorry Trump and Trump supporters. The President just doesn't have the power you guys want Republican presidents to have. This is America not Russia.

No one trusts the media in this nation anymore. No one. I mean not even kids.

No one trusts the media in this nation anymore. No one. I mean not even kids.
Not even me. I certainly don't trust Fox, Newsmax, Right wing radio.....

And even the liberal media's allowed Bush to lie us into Iraq.

I haven't trusted the Media since the Repubs convinced Clinton to deregulate the media. That was one of his few big mistakes. Going along with NAFTA and

Telecommunications Act of 1996​

It allowed 5 or 7 corporations to buy up all the media and thus control it. They love to push gay rights and gun legislation to seem liberal but on corporate/labor issues, even MSNBC isn't liberal anymore. Not as liberal as your sites are conservative.

You`re the first one that I`ve seen calling George Floyd a hero. The BLM riots weren`t about George Floyd but about this same shit going on for 300 years.
Here`s a guy in my neck of the woods who was driving a Jaguar that belonged to his cousin who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The victim was unarmed and not on drugs. He was pulled over and murdered for being Black and driving an expensive car.
It`s obvious why you`re against the teaching of Black history.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Remember covid?
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
What kind of distancing?
iu

iu

iu

iu
You think cops will salute at YOUR funeral?
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

I hope they could not steal another election. I just judge that they will or cause mayhem trying. The efforts to stop Trump at all costs isn't only for Trump. It's for anyone who opposes the tyranny of the one party state. Now that they have broken the virginity of charging the political opposition with some fabricated crimes, it will be that much easier to do it again. Further, arresting the political opposition promotes the greater narrative, all Republicans are terrorists. To run against the state is treason and insurrection against the state.

Democrats intend to charge Ron Desantis with kidnapping. It depends on how he polls.

Well said.

The insurrection. If Pence would have went along with Trump's plans. This would have sent our country into anarchy.

Stop comparing your coup with BLM riots. It's pathetic. You guys are fucking nazis. I know it's not right to make that comparison so I'll say you remind me of Putin supporters. Look at the anarchy going on over there.

Actually Anarchists is the perfect way to describe you guys

1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority or other controlling systems.
  2. the organization of society on the basis of voluntary cooperation, without political institutions or hierarchical government; anarchism.
    You guys don't recognize Biden as the legitimate president right? You started a riot to stop the process right? And you guys want to shrink government down to the size where you can drown it in a bathtub right?

Thank you for proving my point.

Y'all are good at that, if at nothing else.

Thank you for proving my point.

Y'all are good at that, if at nothing else.

I believe one of the charges against Trump is Espionage Act charges. You guys like to claim China owns Biden but the top secret stuff Trump had, can you explain what he was doing with that stuff? If Trump were this guy he'd be fucked.

14leaks-dc-access-VERSION-mhbf-articleLarge.jpg

I believe one of the charges against Trump is Espionage Act charges. You guys like to claim China owns Biden but the top secret stuff Trump had, can you explain what he was doing with that stuff? If Trump were this guy he'd be fucked.

14leaks-dc-access-VERSION-mhbf-articleLarge.jpg

And this has what???? to do with anarchy, which is the point my post?

Can't stay on point? Might be time for you to take a nap.

And this has what???? to do with anarchy, which is the point my post?

Can't stay on point? Might be time for you to take a nap.

I thought I already made my point on that word.

Moving on

The Justice Department unsealed Friday an indictment charging Trump with 37 felony counts, 31 relating to the willful retention of national defense information. Other charges include conspiracy to commit obstruction and false statements.
The indictment alleges Trump intentionally retained hundreds of classified documents that he took with him from the White House to his Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago, after leaving the White House in January 2021. The material he stored, including in a bathroom, ballroom, bedroom and shower, included material on nuclear programs, defense and weapons capabilities of the U.S. and foreign governments and a Pentagon “attack plan,” the indictment says. The information, if exposed, could have put at risk members of the military, confidential human sources and intelligence collection methods, prosecutors said.
Beyond that, prosecutors say, he sought to obstruct government efforts to recover the documents, including by directing personal aide Walt Nauta — who was charged alongside Trump — to move boxes to conceal them and also suggesting to his own lawyer that he hide or destroy documents sought by a Justice Department subpoena.

Plus Espionage charges. WOW!!! I cant wait to see all 37 counts.

Compare the Biden's 20 LLC's to these 37 counts. LOL.

I thought I already made my point on that word.

Moving on

The Justice Department unsealed Friday an indictment charging Trump with 37 felony counts, 31 relating to the willful retention of national defense information. Other charges include conspiracy to commit obstruction and false statements.
The indictment alleges Trump intentionally retained hundreds of classified documents that he took with him from the White House to his Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago, after leaving the White House in January 2021. The material he stored, including in a bathroom, ballroom, bedroom and shower, included material on nuclear programs, defense and weapons capabilities of the U.S. and foreign governments and a Pentagon “attack plan,” the indictment says. The information, if exposed, could have put at risk members of the military, confidential human sources and intelligence collection methods, prosecutors said.
Beyond that, prosecutors say, he sought to obstruct government efforts to recover the documents, including by directing personal aide Walt Nauta — who was charged alongside Trump — to move boxes to conceal them and also suggesting to his own lawyer that he hide or destroy documents sought by a Justice Department subpoena.

Plus Espionage charges. WOW!!! I cant wait to see all 37 counts.

Compare the Biden's 20 LLC's to these 37 counts. LOL.

Nice try.

Nice try.

1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority or other controlling systems.
  2. the organization of society on the basis of voluntary cooperation, without political institutions or hierarchical government; anarchism.
    Sounds like the Trump regime to me.

"Breaking the law" is not the bar here, according to your own people. George Floyd "broke the law" by taking illegal drugs and resisting arrest over and over. But no one cares; he's a hero and a god because he was killed by a cop.

Your justice, your rules.

ETA: Do not mistake me: I'm not saying Floyd deserved to die. I'm pointing out the yawning stupidity of crying over "he broke the law" and nothing else
So...maybe a cop should put his knee on your orange sexual abuser god's neck for nine minutes? That's the comparison you are going for?

Sounds like the Trump regime to me.

Okay.

You win.

Forum List

Back