The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes – The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

So...maybe a cop should put his knee on your orange sexual abuser god's neck for nine minutes? That's the comparison you are going for?

When you have a nation where half the citizens fail to abide by "the punishment fits the crime"....it's over.

But I already knew that

I hope they could not steal another election. I just judge that they will or cause mayhem trying. The efforts to stop Trump at all costs isn't only for Trump. It's for anyone who opposes the tyranny of the one party state. Now that they have broken the virginity of charging the political opposition with some fabricated crimes, it will be that much easier to do it again. Further, arresting the political opposition promotes the greater narrative, all Republicans are terrorists. To run against the state is treason and insurrection against the state.

Democrats intend to charge Ron Desantis with kidnapping. It depends on how he polls.
Trump will not be elected in 2024 or any other time. Biden beat him by 7 million votes and only a complete idiot could think that his riot was a vote magnet. With 40% of voters being stupid enough to believe an election was stolen, Biden`s polling numbers can`t possibly get better. It`s the independents that will sink the MAGA nonsense.

You abuse people in this board. Just chill while I call the police.

What laws has Trump broken?

Links will be required.

I told you to call the police about the babies that the Democrats are killing. Did you make that call?
A link to the laws Trump has broken? You can start here.

I told you to call the police about the babies that the Democrats are killing. Did you make that call?
A link to the laws Trump has broken? You can start here.

Trump made that call when his Justices overturned RvW, silly.

Kind of a clean feeling, to live in a state where nobody gets to murder babies.

How many crimes has he actually been convicted of?

Links required.

Trump made that call when his Justices overturned RvW, silly.

Kind of a clean feeling, to live in a state where nobody gets to murder babies.

How many crimes has he actually been convicted of?

Links required.

Trump can`t be convicted until he`s tried and the first trial will happen in December. The MAGA who murdered 11 Jews in Pittsburg in 2018 is just being tried now.

Trump can`t be convicted until he`s tried and the first trial will happen in December. The MAGA who murdered 11 Jews in Pittsburg in 2018 is just being tried now.

Until he's convicted, you can't say he's committed any crimes.

Period.

This is a tiring "conversation" so I'm moving on now. Have a great day.

Maybe all of this is true; maybe it's not. Given the absolute legal persecution of Trump, why should any of us believe it?

Given that they put people in prison after J6 for "parading", why should ANY of us believe this nation is anything close to just?

We know what's going on.

This ends poorly, but this is what you chose. Oh well.
Who was jailed for parading?

So you don't want Trump to be held accountable? For ANY of the things he's done?
I don’t want him to be the ONLY one, when Democrats have done so much worse and given a pass.

If Hillary has been punished for saving classified info on a private server, and then smashed the server to hide its contents….and IF the FBI hadn’t lied about the existence of the document giving evidence of Biden’s $5 foreign bribe and instead turned it right over….and IF Biden had been charged with possession of classified documents that dated back to his Senate days, then yes.

But you can’t get high and mighty about holding Trump accountable when the FBI has bent over backwards to protect and excuse Joe’s and Hillary’s crimes.

The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An

Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes

This headline is a wet dream for Trump, and the entire purpose of his pissing match over the documents. Way to go, Dems!

Trump will not be elected in 2024 or any other time. Biden beat him by 7 million votes and only a complete idiot could think that his riot was a vote magnet. With 40% of voters being stupid enough to believe an election was stolen, Biden`s polling numbers can`t possibly get better. It`s the independents that will sink the MAGA nonsense.
It will be all those boxes of votes suddenly found. Coincidentally, all Democrat votes that will sink the Republicans. Same as it always is.

Are you so dense that permanent far Left one party rule is a good thing?
The GOP needs to change. You must agree. They are anti labor, globalist, deep state RINO's.

You get it when you compare them to Trump so i know you get it.

And they need to take social security and medicare off the table.

And they need to stop being anti science

And they need to stop sucking the NRA's cock.

And they need to stop being so racist. Jews, blacks, hispanics, asians, all majority vote GOP. Why?

And abortion is your downfall. I warned voters back when Hillary ran why they should vote Hillary not Trump. Republicans said I was fear mongering when I said they'd ban abortion. Was I wrong?

The GOP needs to change. You must agree. They are anti labor, globalist, deep state RINO's.

You get it when you compare them to Trump so i know you get it.

And they need to take social security and medicare off the table.

And they need to stop being anti science

And they need to stop sucking the NRA's cock.

And they need to stop being so racist. Jews, blacks, hispanics, asians, all majority vote GOP. Why?

And abortion is your downfall. I warned voters back when Hillary ran why they should vote Hillary not Trump. Republicans said I was fear mongering when I said they'd ban abortion. Was I wrong?

So you think the GOP should just plain dissolve and there be nothing but far Left whackjov Commies like you. Fuck that.

When you have a nation where half the citizens fail to abide by "the punishment fits the crime"....it's over.

But I already knew that

Your obsession with the demise of America is a reflection of your irrational hatred of this nation.

Not the evidence of this case.

Which is why you fastidiously avoid discussing the evidence.

Forum List

Back