The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes – The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

The Democrat Party's hate, racism, corruption and abuses of power is turning America into a third world banana republic.
The backwards left wingers are making their blues cities and states unlivable for mainstream people.
The Democrats are using the DOJ as a political weapon to interfere with our elections.
If Trump was a democrat, he would have never been indicted.
Are you a bot?

Entering into politics exposes one to any and all possible attacks. What did someone say about those who find heat difficult to tolerate?

When you have a perverse justice system, you can do all manner of things in the name of "accountability". You can frisk young black men and find a few ounces of weed on them and then jail them up, ala Joe Biden. And then when people cry about it, "accountability".

Perverted justice is perverted. All the way around.

There is no law anymore.

The left have created this reality.

They will find out that they don't like what they've created.

our American Jihadis will be able to bring us down

That's actually pretty close to the truth, that those behind this sham indictment are the same

Zionist Fascist False Flag Hate Hoaxers

who did 911

and indeed the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are all cheering it on. The first step towards getting the USA back is to notice truth that 911 was a fraud and that Zionist Fascism did it. Unfortunately, the "Christian Republicans" are either too stupid to figure that out or are obsessed with religion to the point they DO SUPPORT TREASON if the religion likes it...

Your example was meaningless nonsense. As resisting arrest doesn't carry the death penalty.

And the grand jury clearly disagreed with your pseudo-legal gibberish.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?
The correct comparison is Biden, pence and Hillary. All of them cooperated. If trump would have turned over the documents like they did this wouldn’t be happening.

Does sue think authorities are lying? Trumps own lawyers are lying? Trump got caught on tape bragging he had top secret shit. And from how it looks, anyone could read them. What was he doing? Please explain why he kept the highly classified stuff he kept.

And his own lawyers are forced to testify because they told authorities trump turned over everything. When that turned out to be not true, either they lied or trump lied to them. They will testify he lied to them.

Sue, give it up.

That's actually pretty close to the truth, that those behind this sham indictment are the same

Zionist Fascist False Flag Hate Hoaxers

who did 911

and indeed the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are all cheering it on. The first step towards getting the USA back is to notice truth that 911 was a fraud and that Zionist Fascism did it. Unfortunately, the "Christian Republicans" are either too stupid to figure that out or are obsessed with religion to the point they DO SUPPORT TREASON if the religion likes it...
How come not one Republican running for president is saying this?

Drug possession laws are prosecuted at the state level. Unless I've missed something Trump is being prosecuted at the federal level.

So again, you're comparing apples to oranges, the application of the laws is not unequal, they're different laws, different categories of laws I believe.

Unequal application of the law is perverted justice. Everyone understands this. Young children understand this. You pointing out which laws are state or federal laws (!?) is not going to dodge the issue.

The politicians and politicos and media whores who have done this to these people are largely to blame. The rubes, while absolutely responsible for their actions, have been victimized by people who know exactly how to manipulate them, which strings to pull, which emotions to attack.

That's one of the saddest parts of this whole ugly mess.

Mac is better than everyone and loves himself a lot

Part seven million

You're a schoolteacher right? Then surely you know that words are important in the meanings that they convey.

I'm taking exception to your use of the word "perverted justice" because while I understand why you probably used that term, it's not correct. Something is either just or not, it's just or unjust.

There is no such thing as murdering someone and referring to that act of murder as any form of justice because it's not justice, not even "perverted justice" the act is a CRIME. But your attempt to compare a man who had his life unlawfully extinguished by a police officer in full view of a crowd, many of whom were begging Chauvin to get off of Floyd because he couldn't breathe, to the self-inflicted progression of wounds inflicted upon himself by Donald Trump is breath taking.

People being racially profiled are victims, people who are shot and killed by the police when not posing an actual threat to them or anyone else are victims, and so on and so forth. Drivers, including those who are not Black who get pulled over and have all their cash confiscated due to phony civil asset forfeitures schemes in certain places in the country are victims. And yes, the laws are being applied unequally to them when they are being profiled and targeted however TRUMP IS NOT A VICTIM in this. HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF.

That's what I'm trying to get you to understand, which is why your comparisons do not hold any water.

Oh.

So when Black people get pulled over doing five miles over the speed limit, they too DID THIS TO THEMSELVES.

Right?

Every time I see that it makes me laugh because that's an excellent point that I never even thought about :)

Because it's not a valid starting point. Justice does not JUST have to do with innocence and guilt. If it did we would not need jury trials, judges and appeals. We could just say, hey, you were doing ten over the speed limit, here is your penalty. Apply that for every crime up and down the code.

WE HAVE jury trials and judges because the claim is far beyond "did you do this or not". Maybe someone drove ten miles over because they were driving another in labor, or choking.

I should not have to explain ANY of this. But you all know it, children know it. You must gloss over it because everyone can see what's going on here.

The correct comparison is Biden, pence and Hillary. All of them cooperated. If trump would have turned over the documents like they did this wouldn’t be happening.

Does sue think authorities are lying? Trumps own lawyers are lying? Trump got caught on tape bragging he had top secret shit. And from how it looks, anyone could read them. What was he doing? Please explain why he kept the highly classified stuff he kept.

And his own lawyers are forced to testify because they told authorities trump turned over everything. When that turned out to be not true, either they lied or trump lied to them. They will testify he lied to them.

Sue, give it up.

Maybe all of this is true; maybe it's not. Given the absolute legal persecution of Trump, why should any of us believe it?

Given that they put people in prison after J6 for "parading", why should ANY of us believe this nation is anything close to just?

We know what's going on.

This ends poorly, but this is what you chose. Oh well.

How come not one Republican running for president is saying this?

LOL!!

Because those running for the GOP nomination need the votes of science invalid sub humans like mac to win...

Sub humans who think this is not controlled demolition...

You're a schoolteacher right? Then surely you know that words are important in the meanings that they convey.

I'm taking exception to your use of the word "perverted justice" because while I understand why you probably used that term, it's not correct. Something is either just or not, it's just or unjust.

There is no such thing as murdering someone and referring to that act of murder as any form of justice because it's not justice, not even "perverted justice" the act is a CRIME. But your attempt to compare a man who had his life unlawfully extinguished by a police officer in full view of a crowd, many of whom were begging Chauvin to get off of Floyd because he couldn't breathe, to the self-inflicted progression of wounds inflicted upon himself by Donald Trump is breath taking.

People being racially profiled are victims, people who are shot and killed by the police when not posing an actual threat to them or anyone else are victims, and so on and so forth. Drivers, including those who are not Black who get pulled over and have all their cash confiscated due to phony civil asset forfeitures schemes in certain places in the country are victims. And yes, the laws are being applied unequally to them when they are being profiled and targeted however TRUMP IS NOT A VICTIM in this. HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF.

That's what I'm trying to get you to understand, which is why your comparisons do not hold any water.

So it looks like the relativism comes out when you need it and goes away when you don't.

I'm revoking your official leftism membership card.

The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An

Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes

The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

The purpose of an indictment is to provide notice to the defendant of the nature and circumstances of the charges. The content of an indictment is 100% the result of decisions made by the prosecutor. The document is drafted by the prosecutor and presented to the grand jury. The grand jury does not itself make changes to the language or allegations in the indictment.
The legal requirement with regard to the content of an indictment is that there be sufficient specificity that the defendant is advised of the time, place, and details of the charges so as to allow a defendant to claim “double jeopardy” in circumstances where the subject of the prosecution has been previously adjudicated against him.
Beyond that, federal courts at all levels have held that the charging language in an indictment combined with the detailed information and evidence provided to he defendant and his counsel in discovery, satisfies the “notice” required by due process.
What is absolutely certain is that the content of any indictment is not a reflection of any “right” of the public to see a litany of detailed ALLEGATIONS that form the basis for the charges, especially where those allegations are not presented in the context of the ACTUAL EVIDENCE that may — or may not — support the claims alleged.
~Snip~
What is absolutely certain is that the content of any indictment is not a reflection of any “right” of the public to see a litany of detailed ALLEGATIONS that form the basis of the charges, especially where those allegations are not presented in the context of the ACTUAL EVIDENCE that may — or may not — support the claims alleged.
What the Department of Justice has done more and more often in the past 20 years — particularly since the dawn of internet era — is to use what are called “speaking indictments” to manufacture a public narrative concerning the alleged crimes of the defendant. The more high profile the case, the more effort DOJ puts into crafting an extensive narrative for public consumption. With the allegations set forth in a public record, Department of Justice officials can discuss them in the press without violating DOJ policy.
Because the allegations will be published far and wide long before they are subject to the crucible of the adversarial system of justice, the narrative takes hold in the public consciousness as “fact” and often becomes impervious to contrary evidence.
Before turning to the Trump indictment, let me provide you a real world example that I was just involved in over the past few months.

Commentary:
The FSB and Stasi story keeps continues to change.
FLASHBACK:
WaPo interviewed the same witnesses as Jack Smith and originally reported the Mar-a-Lago storage room was secured by lock and key. The indictment omits this fact. No where does it say the storage room had a lock, leaving court to believe it was unsecured.
Never was it documented boxes were taken from anywhere but the storage room or Trumps office. Now a ballroom and bathroom, deep faked or staged photos? Yet all the boxes were more secure than where Bidens stolen documents at the University office. the China Town Office and strewn a garage with a crack heads access.
Meanwhile, the Stasi/FBI has covered up and buried the fact that Joey Xi Bai Dung took a $5 million dollar bribe while Vice President.

Then Donald can counter-sue and win monies.

LOL!!

Because those running for the GOP nomination need the votes of science invalid sub humans like mac to win...

Sub humans who think this is not controlled demolition...

Wrong thread.

Maybe all of this is true; maybe it's not. Given the absolute legal persecution of Trump, why should any of us believe it?

Given that they put people in prison after J6 for "parading", why should ANY of us believe this nation is anything close to just?

We know what's going on.

This ends poorly, but this is what you chose. Oh well.
You should have believed he was being shady with how his team colluded with russians. Maybe not to the extent Comey was willing to charge him, but come on. Trump played dirty politics from jump. Then as a sitting president he abused his power by calling Ukraine and asking them to make shit up on Hunter. Then he called Georgia and asked them to come up with 200,000 votes so he could steal the state.

His foundation, corporation, campaign, all corrupt.

What's funny is you guys wanted the government to go after Hillary like this. But she cooperated. And Comey said, he can't prove she did it with malice. Plus everyone does it. So while what Hillary did was wrong, it wasn't to the level to "lock her up".

But Trump is seriously looking at jail time. Do I believe he will serve jail time? No. I think even Biden would pardon him for the sake of moving on. This criminal just can't be president. Stop sue. Enough. Pick another candidate.

Yes, dumbass. We have too many laws and rotten people use them to persecute people they don't like.

Go to any black community and ask about that, or play the idiot. Or be the idiot, as you are becoming. I don't care.
When the black community were trying to tell you folks about the history of systemic racial bias in the court/judicial/policing systems -- you said black folks were making it up and called it "CRT"

The minute your cult leader gets indicted...now you wanna talk about judicial bias? FOH

Forum List

Back