The Irony of Whites Talking About Fatherless Black Families...

The point is, what you complain about is being done by American companies.
There are many reasons for that

first is competition from china

when clinton and the republicans threw open our markets to workers in mexico and china Made in America could no longer compete

Then liberals complained that corporate CEO’s were being paid too much and clinton in affect instituted a salary cap

that caused companies to begin rewarding their leadership with stock instead of cash and that has drastically changed the culture and thinking in large corporations

Now they mostly care about short term gains in the stock market rather than long term growth and stabikity of the company

in that case offshoring is made to order
Everything you say is true, except that companies started to move in the 60s and 70s due to the high cost of doing business in our country.

The point is, what you complain about is being done by American companies.
There are many reasons for that

first is competition from china

when clinton and the republicans threw open our markets to workers in mexico and china Made in America could no longer compete

Then liberals complained that corporate CEO’s were being paid too much and clinton in affect instituted a salary cap

that caused companies to begin rewarding their leadership with stock instead of cash and that has drastically changed the culture and thinking in large corporations

Now they mostly care about short term gains in the stock market rather than long term growth and stabikity of the company

in that case offshoring is made to order
Everything you say is true, except that companies started to move in the 60s and 70s due to the high cost of doing business in our country.

If people here can not make a decent wage we become third world.

It was just a trickle in the the 1960’s but its true that there was a trend

Lee Iaccoca spoke about it in the 1970’s

He said if this continues pretty soon we will be sitting here trying to sell insurance to each other

I concede that conservatives at that time would have been aghast at any government interference in the free market

But if there is any advantage to the wishy-washy fence sitting middle of the road moderates it would be combining the best of both sides into a whole that benefits everyone

Trade policy would have been one of those times

Last edited:
Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.
OK pajama boy, whatever you say

shar sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country
The question is---What to do short of saber-rattling, which accomplished nothing except to antagonize?
We increase tariffs, so do they, and we pay more. What we could do is to give corporations tax incentives to move here and Health care for all, as they have in Europe, which would be a huge financial relief for business. My view is that our workers, as they grow into adults, need to educate their brains, rather than their braun, to find better-paying jobs. That begins in their youth.
I think that the intellectual property problem is most important to resolve.
You declined to answer my question.

but we have answered it for you

without decent manufacturing jobs America becomes a province of china

its as simple as that

Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.

shar sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country
The question is---What to do short of saber-rattling, which accomplished nothing except to antagonize?
We increase tariffs, so do they, and we pay more. What we could do is to give corporations tax incentives to move here and Health care for all, as they have in Europe, which would be a huge financial relief for business. My view is that our workers, as they grow into adults, need to educate their brains, rather than their braun, to find better-paying jobs. That begins in their youth.

its as simple as that
You have not answered anything because you don't want any suggestions. You hear what you want to hear.

its as simple as that
You have not answered anything because you don't want any suggestions. You hear what you want to hear.
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that

its as simple as that
Bobob prefers to quibble about post #365 while ignoring post #363

Odd but Germany has survived.
Germany is not the #1 enemy of red china so they are not the #1 target either

America is

and germany is a very exceptional country when it comes to engineering

so its still very useful to china

Last edited:
Odd but Germany has survived.
Germany is not the #1 enemy of red china

America is

and germany is a very exceptional country when it comes to engineering

so its still very useful to china

China has no reason to be our enemy. That's simply nutso talk. Why doesn't Germany have the problem? They don't have people with the nutso talk.

The descendants of the same people who would break up black families by selling them are today the loudest talking people trying to diss the black community about single parent families.

When people start talking about race, there are just some simple realities that cannot be denied. If you are white and don't like how you are portrayed, start thinking about how unpleasant it really is for us who are not white to be portrayed as weak inferior people who got conquered by a supposedly superior race and culture. It is not a pleasant subject. For this to end we all must face the unpleasantness.

The doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem comes from European civil law. It means; “That which is brought forth follows the belly.” This principle determined the legal status of children born by slave women in the America as well as other English or European colonies In colonial law, the partus doctrine justified enslavement, the indigenous people of the Americas and of the Africans imported to various European colonies personal property of those who imported them.

During the time American was a colony, this doctrine established de facto and de jure slavery for all children born to female slaves. Partus sequitur ventrem exempted the father from his obligations to children he fathered by slaves thereby creating the ability for slaveowners to have their way with enslaved women. Under this doctrine the biological father had no paternal responsibility to any child born to a slave woman. Because of this the slaver was provided the right to profit from exploiting the labor of children born to slaves. It gave the slaver the ability to sell children by taking them away from their biological parents. Partus sequitur ventrem was the doctrine that created the first family separation policy in what is now America.

Despite the claims of Africans selling each other, the doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem does not appear to be a part of the system of African slavery.

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape

This was the legal doctrine that made any child of an American female slave a slave as well. It meant any white fathers had no financial responsibility for their progeny. They were free to rape their slaves at will as there were no laws against that either. With no concern for any children that might come from the forced union. In fact, there was a market for mulatto and octaroon children who would be purchased to work as domestics. Some owners (Thomas Jefferson) used their half-white slaves as their concubines, finding them more attractive the closer they were to white. Sally Hemings was Jefferson’s wife’s half-sister, the product of her father raping a slave. Then again the master might sell their offspring to keep the peace with their wives who might be annoyed at little slave children running around who favor their husbands.

Not talked about in proper society were the children of free white women and black slaves. White women who weren’t sure what color the child might be could get a legal abortion those days. “Cottonwood” was a remedy known to slaves who sometimes refused to have children after being raped or as often as the masters would like. Some women would be forced to have over a dozen children if they survived as death during childbirth was relatively common. The rare slave would be offered their freedom if they produced enough children. Sometimes the dark child of a white woman was abandoned or given away. Usually just sold off although technically they were legally free.

View attachment 437108

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape | by William Spivey | Dialogue & Discourse | Medium

Partus sequitur ventrem legal definition of Partus sequitur ventrem (thefreedictionary.com)
So Black women kick out Black Men who Black women say aren't worth marrying or staying married to?? How RACIST OF THEM!!!!!!

Greg

China has no reason to be our enemy. That's simply nutso talk. Why doesn't Germany have the problem? They don't have people with the nutso talk.
Aw dry up

china wants to rule the world and only America is standing in their way

As you know, it was President Clinton's action that leads to the skyrocketing salary packages we see still today.

As you know, it was President Clinton's action that leads to the skyrocketing salary packages we see still today.
what happened is that corporations started hand out stock instead of cash

No country can "rule the world". That is simply more nutso talk.
that has never stopped anyone from trying

and usually the consequences of sleeping at the wheel while danger looms are pretty severe

by the time libs like wake up to the danger it may be too late to avoid violence

china is clever and they are well on the way to achieving their goal

Either you're being facetious or:

Beam%20me%20up-M.jpg

its as simple as that
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that
I don't believe that. A province of China? Nah. We need to induce manufacturing to move here. Tax breaks, health care for all at a low cost with government participation. You don't like this, but the cost of doing business here is what has chased manufacturing away.

its as simple as that
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that
I don't believe that. A province of China? Nah. We need to induce manufacturing to move here. Tax breaks, health care for all at a low cost with government participation. You don't like this, but the cost of doing business here is what has chased manufacturing away.

And outrageous regulations.

Forum List

Back