The Irony of Whites Talking About Fatherless Black Families...

The great negotiator should take a lesson from Merkle.
Merkle would not know the difference between an Allen wrench and a screwdriver

the germans are good at engineering because they just are

its something in the Teutonic DNA I suppose

Since the Industrial Revolution began german engineering has been better than American

where we excelled was in applying good engineering on a large scal at reasonable prices

and now china has even taken that away from us
China has not taken away "reasonable prices" from us. When a pair of American made jeans cost $90 dollars, of course we will buy Chinese or Mexican, etc.
Our prices will continue to rise due to trump's failed, bullying policies as European countries make trade deals with China. The great negotiator.
Merkle doesn't have to know those differences because she has people in her sphere who know what she doesn't know. Trump has people in his sphere who voted for him and tell him what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear.
You shouldn't have the option of using a communist nation to slave their citizen's in order to make life cheaper for you here. If you think otherwise, then you are no better than those who reeped the benefits of slavery in the 1800s.
Hey, I need a pair of jeans. You got $90 for me? American manufacturing has to be competitive, and they are not. That is the free market, yes? This is where it falls short. Nobody that I know is going to spend $90 on a pair of jeans. The free world has to do something about China, not just trump who has failed miserably with his
saber-rattling tactics across the board.
If you would take care of your (should be American made jeans), then you wouldn't have to buy 7 pairs of cheap made pairs coming out of China from your American scalper business man, otherwise who got those jeans for probably 50 cents a pair wholesale due to Chinese communist cheap labor, but then sold them to you for $25.00 to $30.00 dollars a pair. Why do you think that our landfills are busting at the seams ? It's because we've created a throw away society and culture when buying things. It's gotten so bad that choice in getting things that last has become almost impossible to find, but you can sure find plenty of the cheap stuff.

Created by American companies.
American prices will not come down much, if at all.

Since the Industrial Revolution began german engineering has been better than American

where we excelled was in applying good engineering on a large scal at reasonable prices

China has not taken away "reasonable prices" from us. When a pair of American made jeans cost $90 dollars, of course we will buy Chinese or Mexican, etc.
Our prices will continue to rise due to trump's failed, bullying policies as European countries make trade deals with China. The great negotiator.
Merkle doesn't have to know those differences because she has people in her sphere who know what she doesn't know. Trump has people in his sphere who voted for him and tell him what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear.
You shouldn't have the option of using a communist nation to slave their citizen's in order to make life cheaper for you here. If you think otherwise, then you are no better than those who reeped the benefits of slavery in the 1800s.
Hey, I need a pair of jeans. You got $90 for me? American manufacturing has to be competitive, and they are not. That is the free market, yes? This is where it falls short. Nobody that I know is going to spend $90 on a pair of jeans. The free world has to do something about China, not just trump who has failed miserably with his
If you would take care of your (should be American made jeans), then you wouldn't have to buy 7 pairs of cheap made pairs coming out of China from your American scalper business man, otherwise who got those jeans for probably 50 cents a pair wholesale due to Chinese communist cheap labor, but then sold them to you for $25.00 to $30.00 dollars a pair. Why do you think that our landfills are busting at the seams ? It's because we've created a throw away society and culture when buying things. It's gotten so bad that choice in getting things that last has become almost impossible to find, but you can sure find plenty of the cheap stuff.

The point is, what you complain about is being done by American companies.

The descendants of the same people who would break up black families by selling them are today the loudest talking people trying to diss the black community about single parent families.

When people start talking about race, there are just some simple realities that cannot be denied. If you are white and don't like how you are portrayed, start thinking about how unpleasant it really is for us who are not white to be portrayed as weak inferior people who got conquered by a supposedly superior race and culture. It is not a pleasant subject. For this to end we all must face the unpleasantness.

The doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem comes from European civil law. It means; “That which is brought forth follows the belly.” This principle determined the legal status of children born by slave women in the America as well as other English or European colonies In colonial law, the partus doctrine justified enslavement, the indigenous people of the Americas and of the Africans imported to various European colonies personal property of those who imported them.

During the time American was a colony, this doctrine established de facto and de jure slavery for all children born to female slaves. Partus sequitur ventrem exempted the father from his obligations to children he fathered by slaves thereby creating the ability for slaveowners to have their way with enslaved women. Under this doctrine the biological father had no paternal responsibility to any child born to a slave woman. Because of this the slaver was provided the right to profit from exploiting the labor of children born to slaves. It gave the slaver the ability to sell children by taking them away from their biological parents. Partus sequitur ventrem was the doctrine that created the first family separation policy in what is now America.

Despite the claims of Africans selling each other, the doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem does not appear to be a part of the system of African slavery.

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape

This was the legal doctrine that made any child of an American female slave a slave as well. It meant any white fathers had no financial responsibility for their progeny. They were free to rape their slaves at will as there were no laws against that either. With no concern for any children that might come from the forced union. In fact, there was a market for mulatto and octaroon children who would be purchased to work as domestics. Some owners (Thomas Jefferson) used their half-white slaves as their concubines, finding them more attractive the closer they were to white. Sally Hemings was Jefferson’s wife’s half-sister, the product of her father raping a slave. Then again the master might sell their offspring to keep the peace with their wives who might be annoyed at little slave children running around who favor their husbands.

Not talked about in proper society were the children of free white women and black slaves. White women who weren’t sure what color the child might be could get a legal abortion those days. “Cottonwood” was a remedy known to slaves who sometimes refused to have children after being raped or as often as the masters would like. Some women would be forced to have over a dozen children if they survived as death during childbirth was relatively common. The rare slave would be offered their freedom if they produced enough children. Sometimes the dark child of a white woman was abandoned or given away. Usually just sold off although technically they were legally free.

View attachment 437108

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape | by William Spivey | Dialogue & Discourse | Medium

Partus sequitur ventrem legal definition of Partus sequitur ventrem (thefreedictionary.com)
Whats ironic about pointing out how terrible black parents usually are?

The vast majority of white Americans had no ancestor buying/selling slaves, so stop with mass blanket generalizations. Black nuclear families were every bit intact as white families until about 1970.

No but they did have ancestors telling blacks to get in the back of the bus and dont even think about eating at the same table they do. Many still think that way.
Many of the ones saying racism no longer exist have grandparents who are still alive who wore klan hoods and hung black people. They raised racist kids who raised racist kids who now say racism no longer exists.

The vast majority of white Americans had no ancestor buying/selling slaves, so stop with mass blanket generalizations. Black nuclear families were every bit intact as white families until about 1970.

No but they did have ancestors telling blacks to get in the back of the bus and dont even think about eating at the same table they do. Many still think that way.
Many of the ones saying racism no longer exist have grandparents who are still alive who wore klan hoods and hung black people. They raised racist kids who raised racist kids who now say racism no longer exists.
I don't know why I deal with someone like you, otherwise by responding to such bullcrap that you put out, but I couldn't help it.... So you are saying that even though we've had all this indoctrination over the last 50 years, that those kids had their education proof ear muffs on, and nothing could get through ?? If that's the case, then we need to just quit and start over then.

Nigga shut up the KKK killed thousands of whites.

Asshole there is nothing wrong with being a racist. Just follow reasonable laws like the ten commandments.

Asshole there is nothing wrong with being a racist. Just follow reasonable laws like the ten commandments.
blacks here think it’s ok that they’ve been taught to never fully trust a white man. but if I say I never fully trust a black person, that nigga doesn’t even realize all I did was just repeat back to him exactly what he said to me the day before. But when I said it he said it was proof even us liberal whites are no good.

Its ok for him to never trust a white man. But if I never trust a black man, I’m a racist.

I know of no one who says that racism no longer exists. There has been racism, discrimination, and prejudice for thousands of years. It will still be around on the day the last human croaks.

My point is that American companies will not lower their prices because their costs in our country are too high.

My point is that American companies will not lower their prices because their costs in our country are too high.

They won't lower their prices because the markets demand higher prices every year.

It's how the leach class makes their living.

They won't lower their prices because the markets demand higher prices every year.

Nah. The markets do not demand higher prices and prices are determined by the free market. The free market demands competitive pricing and when the company cannot survive while meeting those demands, it closes, goes bankrupt (chapter 11), or moves if financially possible.

Nah. The markets do not demand higher prices and prices are determined by the free market. The free market demands competitive pricing and when the company cannot survive while meeting those demands, it closes, goes bankrupt (chapter 11), or moves if financially possible.

There are no such thing as free markets.

People as individuals are not responsible for what others did in the past. Society is responsible for trying to correct the wrongs of the past.

So while individuals have a need to understand today's problems, one can not actually address those problems without understanding the reasoning behind them.

Condemning others without taking all the issues into the argument is condemning only and solves nothing.
“Society is responsible for trying to correct the wrongs of the past.”
“Society” elected a black man..TWICE

People as individuals are not responsible for what others did in the past. Society is responsible for trying to correct the wrongs of the past.

So while individuals have a need to understand today's problems, one can not actually address those problems without understanding the reasoning behind them.

Condemning others without taking all the issues into the argument is condemning only and solves nothing.
“Society is responsible for trying to correct the wrongs of the past.”
“Society” elected a black man..TWICE

Society more and more so looks less like you.

Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.
OK pajama boy, whatever you say

what sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country

Last edited:
There are many reasons for that

first is competition from china

when clinton and the republicans threw open our markets to workers in mexico and china Made in America could no longer compete

Then liberals complained that corporate CEO’s were being paid too much and clinton in affect instituted a salary cap

that caused companies to begin rewarding their leadership with stock instead of cash and that has drastically changed the culture and thinking in large corporations

Now they mostly care about short term gains in the stock market rather than long term growth and stabikity of the company

in that case offshoring is made to order

There are many reasons for that

first is competition from china

when clinton and the republicans threw open our markets to workers in mexico and china Made in America could no longer compete

This started long before that. As I've also already noted, other countries like Germany have addresses these issues.

Then liberals complained that corporate CEO’s were being paid too much and clinton in affect instituted a salary cap

Totally made up B.S. You should be ashamed but it's obvious that many here have no shame.

[quote[ that caused companies to begin rewarding their leadership with stock instead of cash and that has drastically changed the culture and thinking in large corporations

Now they mostly care about short term gains in the stock market rather than long term growth and stabikity of the company

in that case offshoring is made to order
[/QUOTE]

Greed.

Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.
OK pajama boy, whatever you say

shar sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country
The question is---What to do short of saber-rattling, which accomplished nothing except to antagonize?
We increase tariffs, so do they, and we pay more. What we could do is to give corporations tax incentives to move here and Health care for all, as they have in Europe, which would be a huge financial relief for business. My view is that our workers, as they grow into adults, need to educate their brains, rather than their braun, to find better-paying jobs. That begins in their youth.
I think that the intellectual property problem is most important to resolve.

Forum List

Back