The Islamic Jihadist Death Cult strikes again.

Chicago murder rate half way thru 2016 is now stands at 329. ...... :cool:

And how does that relate to the topic? But since you want to talk about Chicago....I will tell you how to solve that problem.....public hangings for all the perps ....irregardless of their age.

There is a legal precept for when a juvenile comitts a particuarly heinous crime aka 'charge them as an adult'...I say hang them as an adult! git mah drift boyo?
There is no proof that the death penalty acts as a deterrent.

When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Pictured: The ISIS terrorists who hacked 20 innocent victims to death
Americans are slaughtering Americans in massive numbers every day. Nobody has a problem with that so why are you getting uptight over stuff that is going on somewhere else ?

Thank you for CARING, you must be a liberal. people die all over the world every day in crimes of passion, hold ups etc. you are very correct. but, if you cannot see the difference radiating from Islamic radical ideology and why that should be a news worthy event.... well, Im kind of at a loss at your lack of empathy.

Anyway, who says no one cares about Americans dying in America? you? the fact that people have different ideas about handling it that may not Jive with your ideas, does not mean they dont care.
I stopped caring after Sandy Hook. You have a crazy death culture thing going on and you are best left to it.

And how does that relate to the topic? But since you want to talk about Chicago....I will tell you how to solve that problem.....public hangings for all the perps ....irregardless of their age.

There is a legal precept for when a juvenile comitts a particuarly heinous crime aka 'charge them as an adult'...I say hang them as an adult! git mah drift boyo?

It certainly deters the perp that was hanged boyo.

But as a libtard you probablly would prefer to warehouse him at much expense...plus putting more innocent people at risk....how many times have we heard of some killer escaping or killing a guard or a fellow prisoner?

The Death Penalty Deters Crime and Saves Lives

Last edited:
When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Americans are slaughtering Americans in massive numbers every day. Nobody has a problem with that so why are you getting uptight over stuff that is going on somewhere else ?

Thank you for CARING, you must be a liberal. people die all over the world every day in crimes of passion, hold ups etc. you are very correct. but, if you cannot see the difference radiating from Islamic radical ideology and why that should be a news worthy event.... well, Im kind of at a loss at your lack of empathy.

Anyway, who says no one cares about Americans dying in America? you? the fact that people have different ideas about handling it that may not Jive with your ideas, does not mean they dont care.
I stopped caring after Sandy Hook. You have a crazy death culture thing going on and you are best left to it.

You deny that a certain so called religion is going around the world killing people? If not a death cult how would you describe it?

How has it deterred them, they have presumably murdered somebody already ?

One sees quite often people that go to the trouble to log in on a thread and then take more time

If they are allowed to live they could kill again....it has happened many,many times.
Revealed: The five murderers who were given life in jail - but were fr

It's not about being a deterrent you moron, it's about punishing a murderer and removing that threat from society permanently. What we need to do is eliminate the automatic repeal process in the US justice system so less taxpayer dollars are wasted on murderers.

The world must stop these people and their extremists religious beliefs.

Facebook-1c8c70.png

You deny that a certain so called religion is going around the world killing people? If not a death cult how would you describe it?

It's not about being a deterrent you moron, it's about punishing a murderer and removing that threat from society permanently. What we need to do is eliminate the automatic repeal process in the US justice system so less taxpayer dollars are wasted on murderers.

hehheh ...exactly...unfortunately libtards have this innate desire to feel morally superior....they get that quick and fallacious fix by defending killers, islamic jihadists etc. bottom line it is a type of mental illness.

It doesn't. Life in prison isn't a deterrent either. The people who commit these crimes never expect to get caught. Some are so convinced that they are in the right that they never expect to be convicted.

hehheh ...exactly...unfortunately libtards have this innate desire to feel morally superior....they get that quick and fallacious fix by defending killers, islamic jihadists etc. bottom line it is a type of mental illness.

In America there are even people who think that POS like Ted Bundy and John Gacy shouldn't have been executed, I don't understand it myself.

I will tell you how to solve that problem.....public hangings for all the perps ....irregardless of their age.

Lurn too reeed u thick fucka.

This is exactly it, they deserve the ultimate punishment, their lives removed from this planet and taxpayers shouldn't have to pay to keep these wastes of human skin in prison for the rest of their natural.

The world must stop these people and their extremists religious beliefs.

Facebook-1c8c70.png
You cannot follow the dictates of the Koran and be moderate. When people refer to so called 'moderate muslims' they are referring to arabs who are not religious aka secular arabs or persians or whatever.

Now some of these secular muslims may go to the mosque and pray or pretend to pray in order to appease the society and culture they live in but they are just going through the motions....not sincere or serious about that pagan religion at all.

Though non-religious they still have the tendancy to support or finance the jihadists because they do not want to be seen as apostates by their neighbors, friends and relatives....thus they get caught up in a movement due to the culture and societal pressures as well as the desire not to be seen as an outcast and perhaps killed by their own...it is kind of like a mafia...once you are in...difficult to get out of.

But such muslims as you talk about...whilst perhas no threat themselves....tend to have chidren....and these children are very susceptible to radicalization...it has been documented that most of the islamic attacks in America were committed by the children of parents who themselves posed no threat.

Which is just another example of how vetting even if that were possible will not solve the problem....you can theoretically(though not practically) vet someone...but how you gonna vet their unborn children....thus anyone with any common sense can see this problem with islam and its devotees is much,much larger and complex than the idiots in Washington would have anyone believe.

In America there are even people who think that POS like Ted Bundy and John Gacy shouldn't have been executed, I don't understand it myself.
There is nothing to be done with killers like them. I have met a serial killer or two or three. They love it. They cannot be rehabilitated.

Forum List

Back