The laptop again.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
This is in politics because whether you believe the laptop proves Biden of nefarious behavior has become an issue divided on political lines. It's not about the election because Biden isn't running for anything.

Even now, it's often claimed the laptop proved Biden got rich by breaking the law while Vice president. However, I find no indication that the laptop actually proves such, and I don't recall anyone actually presenting such proof. I have seen lots of innuendo. I am aware of Biden supposedly talking to his son's coworkers, but no proof of illegal behavior. I talk to my kid's coworkers all the time, but that doesn't prove I am involved with them in a business sense. Would someone show the actual proof that Biden Broke laws as proven by that laptop. Innuendo or coincidence are not proof.

This is in politics because whether you believe the laptop proves Biden of nefarious behavior has become an issue divided on political lines. It's not about the election because Biden isn't running for anything.

Even now, it's often claimed the laptop proved Biden got rich by breaking the law while Vice president. However, I find no indication that the laptop actually proves such, and I don't recall anyone actually presenting such proof. I have seen lots of innuendo. I am aware of Biden supposedly talking to his son's coworkers, but no proof of illegal behavior. I talk to my kid's coworkers all the time, but that doesn't prove I am involved with them in a business sense. Would someone show the actual proof that Biden Broke laws as proven by that laptop. Innuendo or coincidence are not proof.
what the hell are you talking about??

proof of what??
In response to this post today.
1726279442201.png

Forum List

Back