The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Joe is one of the biggest bigots on this forum. You should hear what he says about Jews.
Jews aren't a race. Mormons aren't a race. If you decide to believe Silly shit, you deserve to mocked.

Race is not the only basis for bigotry, as you frequently demonsrate.

It's funny, in this context, that you should try to fall to this excuse to justify your own bigotry; given how you always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings, and accuse me of being “racist” because I take the side of human beings and call out your criminal filth for what it clearly is.

Guess what? Criminals are not a race, no matter how much you try to use race as an excuse for their behavior.

Last edited:
Race is not the only basis for bigotry, as you frequently demonsrate.

It's funny, in this context, that you should try to fall to this excuse to justify your own bigotry; given how youyo always take the side of subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings, and accuse me of being “racist” because I take the side of human beings and call out your criminal filth for what it clearly is.

Guess what? Criminals are not a race, no matter how much you try to use race as an excuse for their behavior.
True. Leftists are always up in arms defending gays - and now the transgenders - and they aren’t a race.

What A.S. Joe is doing is justifying his disgusting prejudice against Jews while simultaneously lambasting other people as bigots.

Big business has decided your racism and homophobia is no longer something they want to pander to. This is why you guys have already lost to culture wars. Big Business has decided that they no longer need you

“Get woke; go broke.”

Businesses that offend their primary customer base to pander to the degenerate fringes of near-humanity are learning the hard way that this is bad for business.

Nope. A show of the extent to which liberals are going to advance anti-white racism. Considering that liberals have made racism a front and center issue, it’s odd how you‘re so dismissive of it when it’s against whites.

Here's the problem with that. Racism isn't merely disliking people of other races, it's having the institutional power to promote your race over others.

Blacks simply don't have that power. White still control most of the government, most of industry, most of the positions of power. A black person can hate me all day, but he's really not going to have the power to do anything about it.

I swear, I’m going to step into one of these stores - maybe the sports store with all the posters of blacks only AND all the mannequins of blacks only and ask “is this a store for blacks only”?

It would kind of depend on what that store was selling, wasn't it? For instance, if they were catering to a specific customer base, let's say makeup for black women, then that would be their target audience, wouldn't it?

Or maybe these stores are appealing to a black audience because they know that black folks still go to the mall while white folks do most of their shopping on line.

They are going overboard. I just saw an ad for a cruise, and they featured just ONE couple. It was two men with their arms wrapped around each other in the hot tub.
Do you do special exercises to stay in this level of DefCon4 Outrage.

True. Leftists are always up in arms defending gays - and now the transgenders - and they aren’t a race.

What A.S. Joe is doing is justifying his disgusting prejudice against Jews while simultaneously lambasting other people as bigots.

Uh, pay attention, I'm prejudiced against all you God-botherers. Jews, Catholics, Mormons, Evangelicals... because you all believe really stupid shit and want to impose your views on others.

Businesses that offend their primary customer base to pander to the degenerate fringes of near-humanity are learning the hard way that this is bad for business.

Not really. I mean, I know you "Christians" have been trying to organize against Disney for years, and this funny thing happens. Disney keeps making boatloads of money because most decent people find you bigot detestable.

1648837843090.png

Do you say that when blacks complain?

You WANT to see whites excluded in favor of blacks, and if one of the whiteys complains when she sees it happening, try insult her - and make some elitist remark about Arkansas.
Aw, still mad that you didn’t have a poster of white reaffirmation….

Poor karen

“Get woke; go broke.”

Are they?

It does not appear they are. I see no indications that the right has the coherence that the left does. Even the OP says she is not going to stop sending them money. Clearly there is a disconnect with the values of the right and the actions of the right.

This is one of those things that the left does not have a problem with.

There may be some truth to that with males, but not so much females. Howard Stern used to interview women who didn't know they were gay until they had "an experience" with a female friend. I also know a girl who used to date men all the time and the same story. She said she never had an inclination or attraction to women, but it just happened one night.
There is a rather stark difference in acceptance with lesbians vs gays.

No one is really running around bitching that women are screwing other women. Indeed, it seems rather common for men to talk quite fondly of the idea. The same is not true for men.

This is biologically underpinned as well. It is exactly what one would expect to be quite honest.

Aw, still mad that you didn’t have a poster of white reaffirmation….

Poor karen

I often wonder what kind of person would need that kind of constant re-assurance.

No one is really running around bitching that women are screwing other women. Indeed, it seems rather common for men to talk quite fondly of the idea. The same is not true for men.

This is biologically underpinned as well. It is exactly what one would expect to be quite honest.

Good point. Homophobia is almost the sexual insecurities of "straight" men.

Are they?

It does not appear they are. I see no indications that the right has the coherence that the left does. Even the OP says she is not going to stop sending them money. Clearly there is a disconnect with the values of the right and the actions of the right.

This is one of those things that the left does not have a problem with.
I didn’t say that. I wouldn’t step foot into that store.

Yes, on friends they created a part for a black woman as David Schwimmer's new girlfriend. She was on several episodes if not an entire season. On the 70's show, the new part they created was the father of Danny Masterson who is obviously all white so it was so stupid.

But that's the problem. The black girlfriend character was merely a plot device, as the main thurst of the show is the relationship between the six white leads. David Schwimmers character was supposed to have sexual tension with Jennifer Anniston's character.

I remember there was another season where he had an Asian Girlfriend. they wrote her out after a couple of episodes, too.

While what you say is true, I was speaking towards the proclivity of being attracted to somebody of the same sex. It's not something a lot of women do; it's not like they know it since the age of 12 or 13.

You don't hear stories like that from guys. You know "Me and Ralph got together for a game of pool. He pulled the cue back and hit me right in the ass. I said hey Ralph, do that again!" Those are the kind of stories you hear from women and not men.

Last edited:
So, you're a whiny failure.

Just pointing out the truth. White flight is still a normal thing in this country. I seen it in my very own suburb and our surrounding suburbs.

It's just like when we have discussions about dividing the country into two countries: one side for Democrats and the other side for Republicans. It's generally the liberals who are outraged by the idea. We conservatives at least give it some thought as we can't stand to be around you people. You? Could never survive without us.

We really shouldn't have to do that in our very own country.,

But here's the thing, Welfare Ray... they decided to hire the guy who couldn't speak English that well because they didn't want to pay you a fair wage, even though this is probably a job you could do instead of collecting the government cheese.

So you are blaming the person who may not even live in this country instead of the rich white guys who decided to go cheap.

But that's the problem. The black girlfriend character was merely a plot device, as the main thurst of the show is the relationship between the six white leads. David Schwimmers character was supposed to have sexual tension with Jennifer Anniston's character.

I remember there was another season where he had an Asian Girlfriend. they wrote her out after a couple of episodes, too.

My point is that it was in response to complaints by the blacks. That character could have easily been white if what you said was the reason. But the blacks complained about an all white hit sitcom, and they had to create a black character to make them happy.

While what you say is true, I was speaking towards the proclivity of being attracted to somebody of the same sex. It's not something a lot of women do; it's not like they know it since the age of 12 or 13.

You don't hear stories like that from guys. You know "Me and Ralph got together for a game of pool. He pulled the cue back and hit me right in the ass. I said hey Ralph, do that again!" Those are the kind of stories you hear from women and not men.
Suuuuuuure you don't....lololol

Forum List

Back