The Latest Excuse Is Shameful Stupid

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The latest excuses for Hillary losing is getting longer and more stupid daily so lets just cut to the chase.....

"Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election because she never figured out why she was running, according to Vice-President Joe Biden."

Sorry I had to stop and beat my head on the desk first. "she never figured out why she was running". Well I guess that blows any argument by democrats she is not confused, but okay "she never figured out why she was running". Gawd, I find myself wordless on just how stupid that is. Lets try another!

"She thought she had no choice but to run,"

This is not getting any easier. "She thought she had no choice but to run," She was the "one?" who was going to stand up to Putin? Islamic state? Cop killers?
Illegals?

"That, as the first woman who had an opportunity to win the presidency, I think it was a real burden on her."

So she is no good at high pressure? Competing is her weakness?

" Biden said there were indications Trump would be victorious when he watched footage of the now president-elect"

And he told no one? They let her skip visiting TWO of her "blue wall" states because it was in the bag? And three people have said they ARE open to running in 2020!

Biden
Clinton
Sanders
Hillary Clinton ran for election because 'she thought she had no choice' says Joe Biden

Democrats LOST seats in 2012,2014 and 2016. Do they have a butt hurt addiction?

Fury

He's partially right. I've written about this in the past here. She lacked a compelling "reason why." That's marketing 101. Have a reason "why." Trump actually had that part sorted out, it was mostly contained in his MAGA slogan. Trump gave a reason why. Hillary didn't.

"I'm with her" is not a reason why.

"Make America Great Again" is a reason why, and a catch-phrase. Genius marketing from the Trump campaign.

But...she lost due to voter suppression thanks to Interstate Crosscheck in GOP controlled swing states. Period. Had crosscheck been ruled illegal -- as it should be -- she would be in the White House because despite her flaws, she still mopped the floor with Donald's orange ass in the popular vote. Absolutely crushed him.

Last edited:
He's partially right. I've written about this in the past here. She lacked a compelling "reason why." That's marketing 101. Have a reason "why." Trump actually had that part sorted out, it was mostly contained in his MAGA slogan. Trump gave a reason why. Hillary didn't.

But...she lost due to voter suppression thanks to Interstate Crosscheck in GOP controlled swing states. Period. Had crosscheck been ruled illegal -- as it should be -- she would be in the White House because despite her flaws, she still mopped the floor with Donald's orange ass in the popular vote. Absolutely crushed him.

Your post tops the stoopid excuse list. Pot calls kettle black, kettle crys racism. Have you considered anything beyond the sputum served to you by the DNC?

The latest excuses for Hillary losing is getting longer and more stupid daily so lets just cut to the chase.....

"Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election because she never figured out why she was running, according to Vice-President Joe Biden."

Sorry I had to stop and beat my head on the desk first. "she never figured out why she was running". Well I guess that blows any argument by democrats she is not confused, but okay "she never figured out why she was running". Gawd, I find myself wordless on just how stupid that is. Lets try another!

This is not getting any easier. "She thought she had no choice but to run," She was the "one?" who was going to stand up to Putin? Islamic state? Cop killers?
Illegals?

"That, as the first woman who had an opportunity to win the presidency, I think it was a real burden on her."

" Biden said there were indications Trump would be victorious when he watched footage of the now president-elect"

And he told no one? They let her skip visiting TWO of her "blue wall" states because it was in the bag? And three people have said they ARE open to running in 2020!

Biden
Clinton
Sanders
Hillary Clinton ran for election because 'she thought she had no choice' says Joe Biden

Fury
She was running for the $$$$.....how does one explain that to normal Americans...

Well she had two shots and lost. She should quit. Sanders will be what 79 or 80? Forget it. Biden would be upper 70s. You have like two years max to find someone new.

Your post tops the stoopid excuse list. Pot calls kettle black, kettle crys racism. Have you considered anything beyond the sputum served to you by the DNC?

Have you considered not licking your balls while typing? You're incoherent.

Illegals?

Biden
Clinton
Sanders

Fury

I told you why she lost the day after the election. She lost because Trump ran against the trade deals and that got him the few thousand swing votes he needed in the rust belt.

Well she had two shots and lost. She should quit. Sanders will be what 79 or 80? Forget it. Biden would be upper 70s. You have like two years max to find someone new.

She's quit, dude. And the democrats will find someone. I'm hearing Gavin Newsom's name.

"Make America Great Again" is a reason why, and a catch-phrase. Genius marketing from the Trump campaign.

cross check link?

Hillary lost because, well she is Hillary. No other reason needed.

cross check link?

Hillary lost because, well she is Hillary. No other reason needed.

Google it yourself. I've posted plenty about it here.

Have you considered not licking your balls while typing? You're incoherent.

Pupps is quite coherent while you are flappin' 'round like a beached mullet. Got data? Got links? to your asinine posts? Voter suppression?

ROFLMAO Spit them out Manuel, Pablo or careless Carlos.

Illegals?

Biden
Clinton
Sanders

Fury

I told you why she lost the day after the election. She lost because Trump ran against the trade deals and that got him the few thousand swing votes he needed in the rust belt.
And if he stops the TPP and brings back jobs what will you say then.............................................will you yell about his next dang tweet............

And what if he joins forces in Syria with Russia and together they clean ISIS's clock......what will you say then..........

If he cuts taxes, and job growth goes up like under Reagan and Kennedy.........what will you say then........

If Revenues go up after tax cuts, what will you say then..........

If the middle class jobs go up........with new industry what will you say then...........

If less people go off food stamps because they find jobs........what will you say then..........

He hasn't even stepped foot in office and you guys are whining like little bitches............

Illegals?

Biden
Clinton
Sanders

Fury
She was running for the $$$$.....how does one explain that to normal Americans...
Easy. Just use Drumpf as an example of how to pay your own campaign 12 million dollars.

Trump paid $12.5 million to his own businesses during race

Forum List

Back