The law MUST be applied EQUALLY

You ain't forced to have unprotected sex wh the chick . If you do and she gets preggy, that's your fault .

And the law is equal . Parents are responsible for the kids they have even if they didn't want them .

But it's not her fault? That's how fucking stupid and hypocritical left wingers are.

Parents are equally responsible but they don't have an equal choice of whether the have them. The woman has the choice and the man has none, yet he's financially responsible.

That's leftwing hypocrisy in a nutshell.
I'm not sure this one is as much left-wing hypocrisy as it is astounding left-wing stupidity. Old Timmy here doesn't even understand that the woman is equally responsible. He thinks that the man gets her magically pregnant and as such, absolves her of all responsibility. I knew that he dropped out of school before government. I had no idea he had dropped out before sex ed.

How about right wing hypocrisy? Right wingers are all about "personal responsibility " but suddenly want to let these man whores free n clear and let welfare take care of there kids .

You ain't forced to have unprotected sex wh the chick . If you do and she gets preggy, that's your fault .

And the law is equal . Parents are responsible for the kids they have even if they didn't want them .

But it's not her fault? That's how fucking stupid and hypocritical left wingers are.

Parents are equally responsible but they don't have an equal choice of whether the have them. The woman has the choice and the man has none, yet he's financially responsible.

I'm not sure this one is as much left-wing hypocrisy as it is astounding left-wing stupidity. Old Timmy here doesn't even understand that the woman is equally responsible. He thinks that the man gets her magically pregnant and as such, absolves her of all responsibility. I knew that he dropped out of school before government. I had no idea he had dropped out before sex ed.

How about right wing hypocrisy? Right wingers are all about "personal responsibility " but suddenly want to let these man whores free n clear and let welfare take care of there kids .

If they don't have a choice, then how are they responsible?

She's not at fault? Do you notice how all your arguments ignore a few essential facts?

Apparently the woman isn't even in the room when a child is conceived.

Dude...where did you get that from?!? :cuckoo:

I'm 100% committed to making both parents completley and equally responsible for the child they created.

I'm 100% committed to making both parents completley and equally responsible for the child they created.

Where'd I get it from ? Your OP. Tricking someone into taking a pill is the same as taking the pill yourself ?

Where'd I get it from ? Your OP. Tricking someone into taking a pill is the same as taking the pill yourself ?
It isn't the same, but is it murder?

Well the law says it is. If the Intent was to take the kid to term .

Obviously, the law is unjust and hypocritical.

Not really . There's no easy answer to when life starts .

Would you consider a miscarriage to be manslaughter ?

Not really . There's no easy answer to when life starts .

Would you consider a miscarriage to be manslaughter ?
You going to arrest Mother Nature?

Whether it's murder depends on the intent of the mother? That's certainly a novel theory.

No. No you didn't. I never said in my "OP" that I want to (and I quote) "let these man whores free n clear and let welfare take care of there <sic> kids" (incidentally, you illiterate hillbilly, it is "their kids" not "there kids" - idiot).

If a woman can legally have an abortion without the consent of the father, then by law, a man must be allowed to have an abortion without the consent of the woman. You can't make something legal for part of the population and illegal for the rest of the population. It's really sad that you need this explained to you. It also perfectly illustrates your ignorant progressive hypocrisy.

When the baby can scientifically be implanted into the man's body and HE can risk the dangers of pregnancy and childbirth, then the "law can be applied equally".
Uh....sweetie....you can't make something legal for part of the population and illegal for the rest of the population. You've cried about this all the time - even when it doesn't apply. Why are you suddenly against it when it does apply?

Liberals refuse to apply the law equally or apply their beliefs consistently. They only apply it when it is advantageous to them and reject it when it isn't advantageous to them. Here is another perfect example...

Remee Lee was elated when she became pregnant, but those feelings quickly turned into a nightmare that won't let go of her. Her boyfriend wasn't happy about the pregnancy, but it was Lee's dream to have a child. Until her boyfriend, John Andrew Welden, took that dream away. This week, Welden, 28, pleaded guilty to killing their unborn baby. How? He tricked Lee into taking an abortion pill, causing her to miscarry.

Man tricks pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill - CNN.com

If it is ok and legal for a woman to have an abortion that it is absolutely ok and legal for a man to have an abortion. Anything less than that is an injustice. The law applies to all citizens equally. There is no way that a man can be charged with a crime for doing the exact same thing that any woman is legally permitted to do.
this is what I call typical republican propaganda ... in all of the articles about John Andrew Welden there is one stating his political affiliation ... so the fact that he imposed and abortion pill on his girl friend you have the audacity to imply he's a liberal or democrat ??? nice try, you you worthless piece of lying shit

When the baby can scientifically be implanted into the man's body and HE can risk the dangers of pregnancy and childbirth, then the "law can be applied equally".
Oh Seawytch...my dear, dear Seawytchy. You've spent over a year insisting that a person's mental state dictates their gender - not chromosomes and biology. Now you're suddenly trying to back track when it no longer suits your agenda. Yeah....sorry sweetie. Doesn't work that way. Either you accept that chromosomes and biology dictate sex or you don't. You can't reject it when it suits you and accept it when it suits you.

In addition- here is your side of the aisle insisting that a man can have a uterus and give birth. As usual - progressivism contradicting itself...
  • Of course, this news comes only days after Brown University announced it will be putting tampons in the men’s room because, according to the Ivy League school, “not all the people who menstruate are women.”
  • And that news came to us a couple of days after Time published an article titled, “My Brother’s Pregnancy,” which tells the inspiring story of a woman who “became a man” and then decided that “he” still wanted to have a baby.
  • They now treat biological facts with utter contempt and hatred, deriding anyone who so much as acknowledges them. It’s only a matter of time before anatomy textbooks are being burned in bonfires and those caught reading them are forced to publicly renounce their heretical belief in the female uterus.
  • And I suspect that even as liberals are barbecuing science books and dancing around the flames chanting LGBT slogans, they’ll still accuse conservatives of being the “anti-science” ones. “Stop hating science! OK, the fire’s ready. Pass me that science book.”
Liberals, You Can’t Pretend to Be ‘Pro-Science’ While You Claim That Men Can Have Babies

this is what I call typical republican propaganda ... in all of the articles about John Andrew Welden there is one stating his political affiliation ... so the fact that he imposed and abortion pill on his girl friend you have the audacity to imply he's a liberal or democrat ??? nice try, you you worthless piece of lying shit
This is what I call "astounding ignorance and illiteracy by billyerock1991". At no point did I make a case that John Welden was a liberal. The point (which you're illiteracy made impossible for you to grasp) is that idiot progressives/liberals (like you) insist that abortion is not murder and that a fetus is not a person.

Well...if that is true...then how was John Welden charged with murder? Idiot.

:dance::dance::dance:

This is what I call "astounding ignorance and illiteracy by billyerock1991". At no point did I make a case that John Welden was a liberal. The point (which you're illiteracy made impossible for you to grasp) is that idiot progressives/liberals (like you) insist that abortion is not murder and that a fetus is not a person.

do you have a comprehension problem??? were did I say murder ??? oh wait that would be no where in my post ... now you may correct my post ...it makes you feel important ... really ... you're a pompous ass, but we all knew that too

Last edited:

do you have a comprehension problem??? were did I say murder ??? oh wait that would be no where in my post ... now you may correct my post ...it makes you feel important ... really ... you're a pompous ass, but we all knew that too
Actually you have the comprehension problem - you illiterate hillbilly. This is now the third time you've failed to understand this thread and my posts.

You're correct Billy - you didn't say a word about murder. I did. The fact that you can't even follow that much is why you really shouldn't be in this forum without an adult to help read and explain it to you. You have clearly illustrated that you have a major reading comprehension problem stemming from your illiteracy (which in turn explains why you are a progressive).

I would try a fourth time but this subject matter is clearly beyond your comprehension. I would recommend simply asking an adult for help tomorrow. I think part of the problem is that you go into a thread in a typical progressive jacked-up rage seeing what you want to see instead of what is actually written. If you can't find an adult to help you tomorrow, then take a series of deep, slow breaths and start all over with the first post - being sure to read each and every word with no pre-conceived notions and then asking yourself what each sentence really indicated.

Best Wishes. You're certainly going to need it.

Forum List

Back