The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.

dear OP,

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

check all that applies.

sincerely,

playtime

P. S. ~ you can make a copy & give sassychick one as well, since i'm running out.

so many snowflakes, so little victim cards left....

Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.

If someone tells me I have offended them I tell them to go piss up a rope.

They go away after that.

Or, do they?

Even ones they don't want to offend and want to support they eventually offend them.

Like they cheer and champion for women's right to abortion, their body their choice, and so on. But, when it comes to saying tranny women are real women and that tranny women should be competing against women in sports. So it's "we love women when we talk about abortion" and "we don't give a shit about women because trans women are more important than real women".

Basically they don't give a shit about anyone or anything except themselves and their own personal and financial gain. People are just tools for them use to get what they want.

Forum List

Back