The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706

Is Fascism Right Or Left?

You didn't present any history.
And there it is again! Deny reality. It’s all right there for everyone to see. I educated your uneducated ass on the history of slavery. Everyone can see it.

Your pride and your low-IQ are causing you to humiliate yourself over and over and over. If it were me, I’d stop coming back to this so that I didn’t keep giving the other person opportunity after opportunity to show the world how uneducated I was. But then, I have humility and brains. Two things you sorely lack :shrugging

IMG_2624.jpeg

Typical leftist freak. Responds to a fact with a sick fantasy.

Your avatar DOES reek of fascism, a fist to crush opponents.

I on the other hand am not desperate in the slightest.

Moron.
Somehow you attributed his quote to me. But other than that, you’re spot-on!

Typical leftist freak. Responds to a fact with a sick fantasy.
😄

Either you don't understand the difference between a fact and an opinion or you're so insecure about your opinions that you to pretend their facts.
Your avatar DOES reek of fascism, a fist to crush opponents.
I make no bones about wanting to push my political opponents towards demographic and cultural extinction, but I don't need to embrace fascism to do it. In fact it's the constitutional protection of birth right citizenship that's going to allow us to do both.
I on the other hand am not desperate in the slightest.

Moron.
No.... its just about the third time you've made the same comment about my avatar trying to get my attention. 😄

And there it is again! Deny reality. It’s all right there for everyone to see. I educated your uneducated ass on the history of slavery. Everyone can see it.

Your pride and your low-IQ are causing you to humiliate yourself over and over and over. If it were me, I’d stop coming back to this so that I didn’t keep giving the other person opportunity after opportunity to show the world how uneducated I was. But then, I have humility and brains. Two things you sorely lack :shrugging

View attachment 833031
I love that you keep reposting me calling you a backwards moron like it's evidence of anything but me calling you a backwards moron. 😄

Variations on fundamental fascism include Soros pay-offs for Tik Tok and Musk's outright physical fascism: preventing non-members from seeing the current posts of members.

I love that you keep reposting me calling you a backwards moron like it's evidence of anything but me calling you a backwards moron. 😄
In that post you called the facts “backwater nonsense”. And then your next post (after you did some Googling), you admitted it was 100% true but tried to claim it didn’t matter to the discussion 😂

I also love that I’ve posted it multiple times and your illiteracy caused you to misquote yourself :lmao:

You said “backwater” not “backwards”. No wonder you’re so uneducated, you can’t read. Public schools seriously failed you. But that’s what liberalism does. It always fails.

Variations on fundamental fascism include Soros pay-offs for Tik Tok and Musk's outright physical fascism: preventing non-members from seeing the current posts of members.
Uhhhh…that’s not “fascism”. That’s called business. McDonald’s prevents you from having their product unless you pay for it. Ford prevents you from having their product unless you pay for it.

In that post you called the facts “backwater nonsense”. And then your next post (after you did some Googling), you admitted it was 100% true but tried to claim it didn’t matter to the discussion 😂

I also love that I’ve posted it multiple times and your illiteracy caused you to misquote yourself :lmao:

You said “backwater” not “backwards”. No wonder you’re so uneducated, you can’t read. Public schools seriously failed you. But that’s what liberalism does. It always fails.
Yes. Backwater, fly over country, the out skirts of decent and educated society. I know exactly what I meant. And your PragerU video isn't 100% correct it's 100% a Strawman but you're too stupid to know what that means. 😄

Also I'd forgotten but you're the fucking moron who thought Africans introduced Europeans to slavery because apparently your dumb ass had never heard of the Roman Empire. :lmao:

Sit down you fucking Simp. You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
Yes. Backwater, fly over country, the out skirts of decent and educated society. I know exactly what I meant.
Hahahaha!! Don’t try to backpedal now, you uneducated buffoon. You clearly called facts “backwater nonsense”.
And your PragerU video isn't 100% correct it's 100% a Strawman but you're too stupid to know what that means. 😄
Bwahahaha!! After your uneducation was exposed, you’re now moving the goalposts and trying to frame is as “a strawman” after originally claiming it wasn’t true.

Your ego is causing you to humiliate yourself. You would have called it a strawman from the beginning if that’s what you believe. Instead you called actual facts “backwater home school nonsense” because you’re so damn uneducated 😂

Hahahaha!! Don’t try to backpedal now, you uneducated buffoon. You clearly called facts “backwater nonsense”.

Bwahahaha!! After your uneducation was exposed, you’re now moving the goalposts and trying to frame is as “a strawman” after originally claiming it wasn’t true.

Your ego is causing you to humiliate yourself. You would have called it a strawman from the beginning if that’s what you believe. Instead you called actual facts “backwater home school nonsense” because you’re so damn uneducated 😂
All you can quote me saying is that you're a fucking moron. I can quote you admitting that you think Africans introduced Europeans to slavery because you're just that stupid. 😄

Also I'd forgotten but you're the fucking moron who thought Africans introduced Europeans to slavery because apparently your dumb ass had never heard of the Roman Empire.
Bwahahaha!!! Wait. Wait. Wait. You think the “Roman Empire” never made it to Africa?!?

OMG…no wonder you have a rainbow fist for your avatar. You are the epitome of ineducated. I’m dead. Dead. I cannot stop laughing. 💀💀💀

Africa was PART of the “Roman Empire” 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2638.jpeg

Forum List

Back