The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
What conspiracy theories are those on the left, right-wing conspiracy Nut Job? How many phony scandals about Hillary Obama the foundation etc etc do you believe that have never reached the real world?and I suppose every respected journalists in the world and law-enforcement are protecting them... I love it
There were several on the first page of the section when I posted this.

And yes, the right wing had done exactly the same thing. That was part of my point.

Always funny, how similar you wings can be in your behaviors. Peas in a pod.

Thanks for asking.
Name one Democratic conspiracy theory, s*******. And cut the crap...
Post 6 of this thread, right away, s*******.

Your ideology has completely blinded you.

Not my problem.
You are totally full of s*** oh, there are no conspiracy theories from the left. Except for Rich greedy a****** GOP billionaires lying and thieving for themselves, with the help of brainwashed ignorant jackasses like you. You want GOP conspiracy theories? They include everything you know about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the CIA the FBI James Comey, ridiculous character assassination that have all been investigated and nothing has been found except GOP lies.
Not to mention your ridiculous disrespect for fine American institutions. Who are about to destroy your stupid garbage propaganda party.

I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
What conspiracy theories are those on the left, right-wing conspiracy Nut Job? How many phony scandals about Hillary Obama the foundation etc etc do you believe that have never reached the real world?and I suppose every respected journalists in the world and law-enforcement are protecting them... I love it
There were several on the first page of the section when I posted this.

And yes, the right wing had done exactly the same thing. That was part of my point.

Always funny, how similar you wings can be in your behaviors. Peas in a pod.

Thanks for asking.
Name one Democratic conspiracy theory, s*******. And cut the crap...
Post 6 of this thread, right away, s*******.

Your ideology has completely blinded you.

Not my problem.
You are totally full of s*** oh, there are no conspiracy theories from the left. Except for Rich greedy a****** GOP billionaires lying and thieving for themselves, with the help of brainwashed ignorant jackasses like you. You want GOP conspiracy theories? They include everything you know about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the CIA the FBI James Comey, ridiculous character assassination that have all been investigated and nothing has been found except GOP lies.
:itsok:

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.

Theyve been fed so much fake news about Trump they must think Adolf Hitler was elected. I see them progressively losing it more and more in the next couple years. Soon they will be handcuffing themselves to inannamate objects and possibly some moving ones while in Public. Hide the matches and gasoline too

Most liberals believe Trump to be far WORSE than Adolf Hitler...

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.

Theyve been fed so much fake news about Trump they must think Adolf Hitler was elected. I see them progressively losing it more and more in the next couple years. Soon they will be handcuffing themselves to inannamate objects and possibly some moving ones while in Public. Hide the matches and gasoline too

Really?

And where is your link that factually proves this little tidbit (that I assume you just made up)?

Obviously you have no clue what liberals think, just believe ridiculous GOP propaganda, super duper. Did they tell you that Trump's lawyer got three years yet and he is next? It's hilarious watchin Fox report on cute animals and other silly news while they try and figure out what ridiculous strategy they come up with next...

lying fuck

lying fuck
Brainwashed functional lying f*** LOL. Always hard to tell...

lying fuck

The Hitler-ification of Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-hitler/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6da7ec1b6e0f

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/why-donald-trump-is-worse-than-hitler.html

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201805221064676372-danish-party-trump-hitler/

https://forward.com/opinion/403515/yes-you-should-be-comparing-trump-to-hitler/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ump-worse-hitler-warns-tuesday-win-or-go-home

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/michael-moore-compares-trump-to-hitler-in-new-documentary---.html

https://www.thenation.com/article/escape-hitlers-germany-taught-trumps-america/

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940610/trump-hitler-history-historian

I have about 68 million more examples I can cite, shall I continue?

lying fuck

Don't compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. It belittles Hitler.

Why Donald Trump is Worse Than Hitler

Worse Than Hitler? Danish Politician 'Sorry' for 'Unethical' Trump Comment

https://forward.com/opinion/403515/yes-you-should-be-comparing-trump-to-hitler/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ump-worse-hitler-warns-tuesday-win-or-go-home

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/michael-moore-compares-trump-to-hitler-in-new-documentary---.html

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940610/trump-hitler-history-historian

None of those are unbiased, official polls that factually show that most Democrats think Trump is worse then Hitler.

Fine...where is your link to unbiased polls from well-respected polling organizations that back up this claim (that I believe you just made up)?

Without that...your statement means little to nothing.

lying fuck

Opinion | Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler

Maher Implies Trump is Worse Than Hitler, Warns 'Tuesday Is Win or Go Home for Democracy'

Michael Moore compares Trump to Hitler in new documentary       

What My Escape From Hitler’s Germany Taught Me About Trump’s America

A leading Holocaust historian just seriously compared the US to Nazi Germany

None of those are unbiased, official polls that factually show that most Democrats think Trump is worse then Hitler.

It's ridiculous on its face.

Fine...where is your link to unbiased polls from well-respected polling organizations that back up this claim (that I believe you just made up)?

Listen, I get it, you absolutely should be embarrassed - but ignoring or pretending your party isn't batchit crazy won't fix the problem. You need to face reality and start finding solutions.

Listen, I get it, you absolutely should be embarrassed - but ignoring or pretending your party isn't batchit crazy won't fix the problem. You need to face reality and start finding solutions.

My party? I have never voted for a Dem or a Rep in my entire life...I despise both major parties.

And you still have not posted a link to a well-respected polling firm that backs up you earlier, matter-of-fact statement.

Of course not.....

But he is far WORSE than any other President we have had

Dems received 9 million more votes
Which apparently resulted in half a dozen less seats in the Senate... :lmao:
Dems had to defend 26 Senate seats, Republicans only 7

Actually, the Reps had to defend 9...but your point is well taken.

2018 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia

Out of a total of only 100, the chances of the Dems actually getting over 50 seats in this last midterms were extremely long.

But the fact that the Reps got a thorough and complete pasting in the House - despite a technically, strong economy - shows what the midterms were all about...that America is getting fed up with Trump as Manchild-In-Chief.

Last edited:

Of course not.....

and to some he's the best.

the problem isn't if trump is the best OR worst.

the problem is we've lost the ability to respectfully disagree along the way to where we are today. we don't attack ideas anymore, we attack people. then we change ideas and circumstances around to fit how we feel vs. us learning to live with how it is.

This from a jackass that gave us Donald Trump.

Of course not.....

and to some he's the best.

the problem isn't if trump is the best OR worst.

the problem is we've lost the ability to respectfully disagree along the way to where we are today. we don't attack ideas anymore, we attack people. then we change ideas and circumstances around to fit how we feel vs. us learning to live with how it is.
We attack the lies.

Let me know when just one of you fucking ignorant uneducated dumbass Trumpettes can debate without being such lying fucks.

lying fuck

Opinion | Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler

Hitler killed 6 milliopn Jews yoiu stupid fuck.

Trump cab liem assaukt women, satreal money, make fraudulkent tax returns, hire Barron to be attry gen, etc etc etc.

Would not be worse rthan Hitler.

Does Trump do some of the same thiings your buddy Hitler did? Like disenfranchise the free press & dupe a bunch of feeble minded fucks? You betcha.

Forum List

Back