🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left Mocked Mike Pence for Not Being Alone with Women

If I couldn't control myself from groping women I too would need weirdo avoid-the-situation rules.
You do not get it !!!!! You do not have to actually grope some one to be accused of such things. I knew a guy in high school that had been accused of banging and groping half the girls in high school, when in fact he was gay and was banging and groping none of those girls. The runors started when he was spending alot of time alone with them. Percepton became reality, for a long time. Untill he came out years after. Do you think it is prudent for you to spend every wednessday night at your buddies house when he is at work alone with his wife. How long till his neioghbors start wondering and how long till he starts wondering why? DO you think you may be accused of something that might not have happened, no matter how innocent it was. It is going to start problems in your life and hers and his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had a freind who's father was shot by a jealouse husband for spending time alone with his wife. It may or may not have been innocent. I do not think it was innocent. The point is, he is dead. If he was not there he would be here today! I do no think it would have mattered innocent or not!

If I couldn't control myself from groping women I too would need weirdo avoid-the-situation rules.
You do not get it !!!!! You do not have to actually grope some one to be accused of such things.

Fuck that. Modifying APPROPRIATE behavior out of fears that someone may lie about you? What nonsense.

Want to lie about me? No problem, I'll tell the truth about you.

You do not get it !!!!! You do not have to actually grope some one to be accused of such things.

Fuck that. Modifying APPROPRIATE behavior out of fears that someone may lie about you? What nonsense.

Want to lie about me? No problem, I'll tell the truth about you.

You area far left drone you are incapable of telling the truth. When you repeat the lies of your religion, they are still lies.

Don't you far left drones get that?

Next you will be posting a chart that goes to 2016 and claiming Obama did better than Trump on everything!

Hint: It is 2017 and in a couple of months will be 2018..

That Mike Pence is fucking moron and a bigot is established fact. A standalone established fact.

Do you think it is prudent for you to spend every wednessday night at your buddies house when he is at work alone with his wife.

If he works late and is paying me to tutor her every Wednesday, I'm there.

Why would I give a shit what people fantasize about?

Once again the left proved they lack wisdom.
Well here is some one from the left saying what Pence did was prudent. Perception becomes reality. If you do not want to be accused, I think it is a good idea to have a witness around. There is nothing wrong with trying to limit your exposure or even perceived exposure to impropriety. You do not want to be accused of doing something with some one not of age, do not hang out with them alone. Do not want to be accused of banging the next door neighbors wife, do not spend time alone with her. This just all seems to be common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!
You may think you are a leftist, but you are not.
In the 1980's I would have been considered a centrist to conservative democrat. Now, I think that alot of people would call me a leftist. The lines have become distorted. I was in government during an era that voting for some one in another party was not considered being a traitor. We supported the person we believed in back then not the party. I had many republican friends in office that I not only worked with on a day to day basis but also collaborated with and supported at election time. These same republicans showed up for and supported my democratic boss. These people were a part of my every day life and I could not imagine showing upto work with out them being there. We worried about what we were trying to accomplish not which party got credit for it. God I miss the days when there was cooperation, empathy, and people still had a sense of humor.

Well, the chickens are now coming home to roost.

The nation was bound to become divided when career bureaucrats and politicians refused to do anything about the corrupt Deep State.

You folks did nothing, and now look what has become of us.

Thanks for that.
Don't blame that shit on us, the deep state did not own everything then. What do you want we got fucking old. We got nudged out. You can not do things for ever. I am happy if I do not piss seven times in the middle of the night now. Time is a bitch, it will get you too!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly...and he deserves to be mocked. He's demonstrating that he can't be trusted to keep his hands off of women.....how sad is that?
More it speaks to what a sick society it is where people will falsely accuse others for political gain, in the name of greed or other vengeful reasons and ulterior motives.
So....these are all false accusations?
It appears that they are bs to me. I have been on both ends of that shit stick being the person as a victim and a mother of a son who suffered through the false accusations. Like I said before it is a typical Demoncrat shit throwing feast to attempt to destroy someone that they desire to stop for whatever their sick reasons may be. I still believe in innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I do recall some groups of people chanting, "lock her up", thanks for sharing the information they were all Democrats.

SARCASM ALERT

Exactly...and he deserves to be mocked. He's demonstrating that he can't be trusted to keep his hands off of women.....how sad is that?
More it speaks to what a sick society it is where people will falsely accuse others for political gain, in the name of greed or other vengeful reasons and ulterior motives.
So....these are all false accusations?
It appears that they are bs to me. I have been on both ends of that shit stick being the person as a victim and a mother of a son who suffered through the false accusations. Like I said before it is a typical Demoncrat shit throwing feast to attempt to destroy someone that they desire to stop for whatever their sick reasons may be. I still believe in innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I do recall some groups of people chanting, "lock her up", thanks for sharing the information they were all Democrats.

SARCASM ALERT
Funny you people are not mentioning the racism reports that Moore's opponent seemed to ignore while he was Bill Clinton's appointee for the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama. Is that beyond your scope or just conveniently being overlooked?

I had forgotten about this.

You got to hand it to the left, they really know how to be on the wrong side of history at every single turn.

Freaks jump in and display how stupid they are. They can't help it, showing how stupid they are is part of their DNA.

No, they prove every day that they are the wolves in sheep's clothing. They are the hypocrites warned about. They stand for nothing except anything that is against white Christian American males.

That is it and really that is all.
I doubt if there is one leftist who is not either a sexual predator or an enabler of a sexual predator.

Forum List

Back