The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! Good point.

Yep, this might be AMERICAN, but it is not AMERICA.

cesspool-1.jpg

Christ these libs are dim.
It's Trump's America!

No, it's a cesspool.
AKA, Trump's America.

Your contempt for America, is your issue, not mine.
Tramp is NOT America!

By your standard expressed above, since he is American, he is America.

Also, not what I said anyways. Your lack of comprehension of simple concepts is astounding.

It's Trump's America!

No, it's a cesspool.
AKA, Trump's America.

Tramp is NOT America!

Also, not what I said anyways. Your lack of comprehension of simple concepts is astounding.
Tramp represents the cesspool of the world, not America.

No, it's a cesspool.
AKA, Trump's America.

Tramp is NOT America!

Not according to your rules, that you explained above.

He is part of America, so he is all of America. That is the standard you were arguing.

What? YOu dont' want your rule applied now?

This is where you admit that you are just spewing shit from your computer terminal into the world, and nothing you say, means anything.

AKA, Trump's America.

Tramp is NOT America!

He is part of America, so he is all of America. That is the standard you were arguing.

This is where you admit that you are just spewing shit from your computer terminal into the world, and nothing you say, means anything.
Tramp is NOT part of America. There is nothing even remotely American about him.

Tramp is NOT America!

Tramp is NOT part of America. There is nothing even remotely American about him.

YOur childish name games are noted, and held against you, child.

That being said, are you dimming seeing the fact that something or someone can be "part" of America, and yet not be representative of all of America?

Which most people understand without having to have it explained to them.

Actually, I know that you do see it, but have painted yourself into a corner.

Thus, my only interest here is, which common lib tactic will you use to dodge.

You've been using a lot of Playing Stupid. Will you stick with that, or change it up? Let's face it, you libs don't have a lot of tools to work with.

Go!

Tramp is NOT America!

That being said, are you dimming seeing the fact that something or someone can be "part" of America, and yet not be representative of all of America?

You've been using a lot of Playing Stupid. Will you stick with that, or change it up? Let's face it, you libs don't have a lot of tools to work with.

Go!
Tramp is not capable of loving America.

Go!

What number am I thinking of?

Tramp is NOT part of America........

Trump is a better man than you and a better American than you. YOU are nothing but a worthless sack of shit.

The OP of this thread stands un-refuted:
The Democrats and the media LIED about Trumps Charlottesville remarks

Go!

You are not capable of thinking.

Trump is a better man than you and a better American than you. YOU are nothing but a worthless sack of shit.

Lying scum "sack of shit" Bone Spurs Tramp has never been a man, is now and has always been a COWARD.

Yep. THe transcripts have been repeatedly posted, and all the lefties can do is throw shit like a monkey.

Go!

You are not capable of thinking.

I was thinking of the number 27, and you failed to know that.

Thus, your mind reading is shown to be weak as shit.

THus your claim to know what is going on in Trump's mind, is just shit from your face anus.

Trump is part of America, so he is all of America. That is the standard you were arguing.

2020 is all about whether we’re going to give in to the dark hearts of some or whether we’re going to be an America where everybody counts.

This president is failing us, but we’re also failing ourselves to allow this to happen at the border

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie
The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

What the bug torch marchers did scream the "the Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil"

And the Grifter used moral relevance to shine their shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back