The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
By "publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville", I presume you mean obtain a permit to hold a protest march? Now, did "Antifa" obtain a permit to counterprotest? There were 2 previous protests that were not violent.

Trump says that he wanted to know the whole story before commenting. According to the statements he made, once he got facts, he made his comments.
Yeah, the neo Nazis planned to disrupt Charlottesville with a tiki torch parade terrorizing old Jews in a synagogue regardless of Antifa, but apparently you really are lunarcy, and I'm sorry I apologized long ago.
Trump's Nazis did NOT have a permit for Trump's Tiki Torch hate march, you liar!

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie
The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

OMG! You are a Trump supporter, and you are outraged over something that you label a democratic party lie?:iyfyus.jpg:

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

Did that permit allow them to drive through a crowd of victims to kill those who couldn't get out of the way in time? Where do you get a permit like that?

I am sure that he assumed that Trump would pay his legal expenses, as he often offered to do at his rallies.

By "publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville", I presume you mean obtain a permit to hold a protest march? Now, did "Antifa" obtain a permit to counterprotest? There were 2 previous protests that were not violent.

Trump says that he wanted to know the whole story before commenting. According to the statements he made, once he got facts, he made his comments.
Yeah, the neo Nazis planned to disrupt Charlottesville with a tiki torch parade terrorizing old Jews in a synagogue regardless of Antifa, but apparently you really are lunarcy, and I'm sorry I apologized long ago.
Trump's Nazis did NOT have a permit for Trump's Tiki Torch hate march, you liar!
They aren't Trump's Nazis, and yes they did, shit for brains.

They aren't Trump's Nazis, and yes they did, shit for brains.
LIAR!
The Trump Nazis did NOT have a permit for their FRIDAY night HATE rally.

To all you Trumpies who cling to this mindless racism/bgotry, you are the ones who are out of step with our society and this century. You crap on what it means to be an American and I very much doubt this country is going to support yours or your Presidents bigotry.

“Faith leaders in Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) home district are standing firmly behind her in the face of attacks from President Trump, despite disagreeing with some of her comments on Israel,” ABC News reports.

Rabbi Avi Olitzky said he can’t “sit or stand silently while our sitting president issues such racist rhetoric.”

He added: “This is a very eerie wave of similar situations in history, be that Nazi Germany or elsewhere.”

Rabbi Compares Trump Rally to Nazi Germany

The US intelligence agencies are not America.
That's hilarious, AMERICAN intelligence agencies are NOT AMERICAN. :cuckoo:
They are power fiefdoms. Honor, integrity and character is not based on being an individual and standing up for what is wrong. It is based on the fiefdom first. Very few people stand up and take the ridicule and personal destruction that comes with truth. Some people get paid off by lawsuits although they may not even deserve it. If there was something devious about 9/11 as an example, then somewhere and someplace some one or more knew what was going to happen and said nothing. An extreme case I know. So think of individuals going against the grain. Fiefdoms are all around and include power families from small hamlets to the national level.

Understand that "America" and "American" are two words with very different meanings.
American is PART of America, so if USA intelligence agencies are not AMERICA then the USA is not AMERICA!!!
Get it, idiot!

A part of something is not the whole.

You are the idiot.

Understand that "America" and "American" are two words with very different meanings.
American is PART of America, so if USA intelligence agencies are not AMERICA then the USA is not AMERICA!!!
Get it, idiot!

You are the idiot.
US is short for United States of AMERICA, so to say US intelligence agencies are not AMERICA because YOU left out the AMERICA in USA is moronic.

Get it, idiot!

You are the idiot.
US is short for United States of AMERICA, so to say US intelligence agencies are not AMERICA because YOU left out the AMERICA in USA is moronic.

Yeah, I got your meaning. It is wrong.

American does not equal America.

Get it, idiot!

You are the idiot.

Yeah, I got your meaning. It is wrong.

American does not equal America.
But USA equals America even if you leave out the A in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back