The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, he is so racist, that you have to lie about it, to support your claim.

He specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the nazis, when he made the "very fine people comment.

Your very first example to support your claim, is a lie.

I challenge you to dispute what I just said.

You won't. Because you can't.

I employed hyperbole. As a Trump cultist you should be used to and even embrace such a thing.

What Trump did was remain silent for days, refusing to condemn the Nazis. It wasn't until pressure mounted and he was forced to come out with his weak "very fine people" comment. Why? Because he didn't want to piss off the racists that vote for him. He needs every vote he can get.

White Supremacists Cheer Trump’s Message

Trump goes off script, and white supremacists cheer

Hyperbole is an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally.

Trump did not say that nazis were "very fine people".

THe vast majority of liars that state that he did say that they were "very fine people" are being literal.

You can't expect to not be taken seriously, when the claim you are making, is being made seriously by large numbers of people on a daily basis.

That fact that you feel you need to lie, in order to support your claim that Trump is "racist" proves that you know that Trump is NOT racist.

So, stop your lying.

And, why would you tell such a lie? What is your goal?
Trump said people who march with Nazis are fine people

What is so fine about them?

The fact that you know you have to lie about what Trump said, shows that you know you are in the wrong on this issue.

Why are you holding to a position that you know it wrong?
It is a matter of record what Trump said

He refused, once again, to single out hate groups for criticism

Why are you saying shit, you know is shit?

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America."

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want.... The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"
Trump: "... And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

"Trump: ... The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."

Trump’s acceptance of Kim Jong Un’s word on the death of Otto Warmbier fits a troubling pattern

Warmbier was arrested in North Korea, imprisoned, and returned to the US in a vegetative state. He died soon after. His parents have since sued the North Korea government. A federal judge in December ruled in Warmbier's parents' favor and ordered Pyongyang to pay them $501 million in damages, but they're unlikely to see a penny of that money from North Korea.

But Trump on Thursday said he believed Kim, whose regime is known to use brutal tactics to maintain power, when the North Korean leader told the president he was not aware of Warmbier's treatment in detention.

When asked by reporters if he believed the US intelligence community's assessment that the Kremlin interfered in the 2016 election, Trump said, "President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be."

King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi," Trump said. "Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn't!"

Trump’s acceptance of Kim Jong Un’s word on the death of Otto Warmbier fits a troubling pattern

Warmbier was arrested in North Korea, imprisoned, and returned to the US in a vegetative state. He died soon after. His parents have since sued the North Korea government. A federal judge in December ruled in Warmbier's parents' favor and ordered Pyongyang to pay them $501 million in damages, but they're unlikely to see a penny of that money from North Korea.

But Trump on Thursday said he believed Kim, whose regime is known to use brutal tactics to maintain power, when the North Korean leader told the president he was not aware of Warmbier's treatment in detention.

You want war over this?

I employed hyperbole. As a Trump cultist you should be used to and even embrace such a thing.

What Trump did was remain silent for days, refusing to condemn the Nazis. It wasn't until pressure mounted and he was forced to come out with his weak "very fine people" comment. Why? Because he didn't want to piss off the racists that vote for him. He needs every vote he can get.

THe vast majority of liars that state that he did say that they were "very fine people" are being literal.

You can't expect to not be taken seriously, when the claim you are making, is being made seriously by large numbers of people on a daily basis.

That fact that you feel you need to lie, in order to support your claim that Trump is "racist" proves that you know that Trump is NOT racist.

So, stop your lying.

The fact that you know you have to lie about what Trump said, shows that you know you are in the wrong on this issue.

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America."

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want.... The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"
Trump: "... And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

"Trump: ... The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."
LOL

More Trump trying to cover his ass after Charlottesville blew up in his face

When asked by reporters if he believed the US intelligence community's assessment that the Kremlin interfered in the 2016 election, Trump said, "President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be."

A firm claim about digital crimes is not convincing.

So, stop your lying.

"

LOL

Nope.

It happened. He immediately condemned it. Later he condemned it some more. He nuanced comments on the violence from the Left and the "fine people" supporting the statutes, were right on the money.

You are willing to lie, in order to smear people you don't like.

Barely enough? He has plenty of "skill" to appeal to his racist base. Nazis being "very fine people" is just a drop in his proverbial bucket. From the Central Park five to birtherism and now telling American citizens to "go back to their countries".

Trump keeps telling us exactly who he is and the base doesn't care or they support it.

Trump says he's not a racist. That's not how white nationalists see it - CNNPolitics

He specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the nazis, when he made the "very fine people comment.

So, stop your lying.

He refused to outright condemn the Nazis...because he desperately needs their votes.

Listen. YOu made a claim, and when I called you on it, you claimed you were being hyperbolic.

When I pointed out that that was stupid, now you just move on to reasserting your claim.

When you used a lie to support your conclusion, you revealed that you knew your conclusion was bullshit.

WHy are you purposefully and knowingly spewing bullshit?

Trump is a racist. True shit. Charlottesville is just one small example of his racism, but the one you’re focusing on. Why ignore all the previous racism? Because there’s no wiggle room? There isn’t any in Charlottesville either. A Nazi killed a woman and all Trump could say was “there were fine people on both sides”.

:lol: Seriously, you don’t believe it was Russia STILL?!?!

So, stop your lying.

He refused to outright condemn the Nazis...because he desperately needs their votes.

Listen. YOu made a claim, and when I called you on it, you claimed you were being hyperbolic.

When I pointed out that that was stupid, now you just move on to reasserting your claim.

When you used a lie to support your conclusion, you revealed that you knew your conclusion was bullshit.

WHy are you purposefully and knowingly spewing bullshit?

Trump is a racist. True shit. Charlottesville is just one small example of his racism, but the one you’re focusing on. Why ignore all the previous racism? Because there’s no wiggle room? There isn’t any in Charlottesville either. A Nazi killed a woman and all Trump could say was “there were fine people on both sides”.

I focused on your first claim, to avoid the Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Argument.

If you admit that your first claim, was wrong (being generous here, should be lie), I will be happy to move on to the next one, not even remembering what it was, if you want.

Otherwise, we can keep talking about how your first claim was a lie, and that you lied, proves that you know your position is wrong.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "

Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want.... The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. "

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, ..."

Trump: "... and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. "

Trump: "... The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, "

So, why are you lying?

Didn’t you enjoy how our president took sides against America?

:lol: Seriously, you don’t believe it was Russia STILL?!?!

A firm claim about digital crimes, is not convincing. THey made firm claims about crimes, that by their very nature, leave no physical clues.

That is highly suspicious.

The US intelligence agencies are not America.

Hilarious to see a lib make that mistake.

"

LOL

Nope.

It happened. He immediately condemned it. Later he condemned it some more. He nuanced comments on the violence from the Left and the "fine people" supporting the statutes, were right on the money.

You are willing to lie, in order to smear people you don't like.
Actually, he sat and said nothing for two days

Then he finally spoke........Condemning BOTH sides

Only after facing more pressure, he made an anti hate group statement

WEAK Leader

The US intelligence agencies are not America.

Hilarious to see a lib make that mistake.

Umm.....you think Putin is more America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back