The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just disagree. Trump is a racist. I don't like the politics of the four dem women reps, and I sure as hell won't call them "progressive." They want take away my health insurance, and I worked a long time to get this job.
But their color and ethnicity are irrelevant. And to be honest, I think most Americans want Donald Trump to get the fuck out and go back to Germany, but the Germans sure don't want him either

Has nothing to do with Charlottesville

Trump watched racist rioting and demonstrations and refused to condemn it

Guess you're a disgusting liar as well.

"The president said he condemned “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” on Saturday. He then repeated the phrase “on many sides” for emphasis. A White House spokesperson later amplified the president’s remarks, telling the Guardian: “The president was condemning hatred, bigotry and violence from all sources and all sides. There was violence between protesters and counter-protesters today.”

Donald Trump under fire after failing to denounce Virginia white supremacists
It is easy to condemn hatred, bigotry and violence after you have been beaten up in the press for two days for refusing to do so

He reluctantly gave the statement and then insisted on placing blame on both sides

You continue to be a disgusting liar.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville
When Trump had a chance to stand up against hate groups, he chose to blame both sides

Because both sides included hate groups.

Has nothing to do with Charlottesville

Trump watched racist rioting and demonstrations and refused to condemn it

"The president said he condemned “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” on Saturday. He then repeated the phrase “on many sides” for emphasis. A White House spokesperson later amplified the president’s remarks, telling the Guardian: “The president was condemning hatred, bigotry and violence from all sources and all sides. There was violence between protesters and counter-protesters today.”

It is easy to condemn hatred, bigotry and violence after you have been beaten up in the press for two days for refusing to do so

He reluctantly gave the statement and then insisted on placing blame on both sides

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville
When Trump had a chance to stand up against hate groups, he chose to blame both sides

But the white supremacists publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville before Antifa ever smelled the place, and Trump chose to ignore that because he is a racist. And you are better than to fail to notice that on your own. And Trump waited 48 hours to decry neo Nazis at the synagogue.

But the white supremacists publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville before Antifa ever smelled the place, and Trump chose to ignore that because he is a racist. And you are better than to fail to notice that on your own. And Trump waited 48 hours to decry neo Nazis at the synagogue.

By "publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville", I presume you mean obtain a permit to hold a protest march? Now, did "Antifa" obtain a permit to counterprotest? There were 2 previous protests that were not violent.

Trump says that he wanted to know the whole story before commenting. According to the statements he made, once he got facts, he made his comments.

By "publicly planned to disrupt Charlottesville", I presume you mean obtain a permit to hold a protest march? Now, did "Antifa" obtain a permit to counterprotest? There were 2 previous protests that were not violent.

Trump says that he wanted to know the whole story before commenting. According to the statements he made, once he got facts, he made his comments.
Yeah, the neo Nazis planned to disrupt Charlottesville with a tiki torch parade terrorizing old Jews in a synagogue regardless of Antifa, but apparently you really are lunarcy, and I'm sorry I apologized long ago.

Been Splained

You are just too thick to understand it

So, dumb it down for me.

Let's say this guy here.

happy-man.jpg

went to the rally, because he is a huge history buff and is strongly opposed to taking down the Statue.

At what point, does his motivation stop being that?

You say when the hate groups show up. Does he have to see them, or is there presence nearby, enough to change his motivation?

Does he have a Mulligan? If he sees one "hater" and thinks that that might be just a lone guy, is he still there for historical reasons?

How long does he have to leave, after seeing (or not?!), the hate groups,, does he have to leave? DOes he have to run at full speed or can he walk? What if he has no transportation? Does it matter?

You made a claim, but you explained NOTHING.
Ummm......maybe when he shows up and sees Nazis and KKK

Most realize it is time to go to another rally

nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg

And he likely would have except all hell broke loose. When you see an auto accident you slow down and look. It is human nature.
When you see a hate rally, you join it?

If you get caught in the middle of it you are stuck. There was hate from the Alt Right and Antifa. Both asshole factions. I would watch from afar and laugh. Would that make me part of one of the factions? No. But I would be there watching with popcorn.
Most would say......Not my scene and leave immediately

Those who stay are either supporters of racist hate
Or opposition to racist hate groups

Who cares if you don’t have a permit to oppose hate

Here's the video, which clearly shows the progs in this thread are liars. They don't just lie to you, but they lie to themselves. They see Trump's mouth moving, they hear the words, but their minds which are weak and corrupt fabricate a message they desire. These are the same people who suggest conservatives are brain-washed.

Last edited:
So, dumb it down for me.

Let's say this guy here.

happy-man.jpg

went to the rally, because he is a huge history buff and is strongly opposed to taking down the Statue.

At what point, does his motivation stop being that?

You say when the hate groups show up. Does he have to see them, or is there presence nearby, enough to change his motivation?

Does he have a Mulligan? If he sees one "hater" and thinks that that might be just a lone guy, is he still there for historical reasons?

How long does he have to leave, after seeing (or not?!), the hate groups,, does he have to leave? DOes he have to run at full speed or can he walk? What if he has no transportation? Does it matter?

You made a claim, but you explained NOTHING.

And he likely would have except all hell broke loose. When you see an auto accident you slow down and look. It is human nature.

If you get caught in the middle of it you are stuck. There was hate from the Alt Right and Antifa. Both asshole factions. I would watch from afar and laugh. Would that make me part of one of the factions? No. But I would be there watching with popcorn.

Show a link where most would say "not my scene and leave". NFW. People would stand and watch. Why do you think Boxing and MMA make so much $$$?

Here's the video, which clearly shows the progs in this thread are liars. They don't just lie to you, but they lie to themselves. They see Trump's mouth moving, they hear the words, but their minds which are weak and corrupt fabricate a message they desire. These are the same people who suggest conservatives are brain-washed.

Which part of that video supports your claims

Show a link where most would say "not my scene and leave". NFW. People would stand and watch. Why do you think Boxing and MMA make so much $$$?
Only assholes would march with a hate group

Are you an asshole?

Are you an asshole?

I never said march. I said watch from afar and laugh, I put it in BOLD for you since you're dumb and missed it. Did they not teach you to read English at the U of Buffalo?

Your smiley means you lost and surrender. I accept. I beat you in yet another debate.

Which part of that video supports your claims

Ah look, it's a fucking spin. First let me say Rightwing you're a coward and twisted. Perhaps it was your environment growing up. Maybe you're just young and unwise, let's hope it's that.

What claims are you referring to exactly, can you even cite them? My claims are point blank and untwisted, things progs do not believe in:

1. Progs made the entire thing up. You know, "Trump said NAZIs etc. are fine people", or even "very fine people". They ran with it so they can declare Trump is racist. Everything is racist you know. If I call my shit brown then OH_FUCK, I'm insulting South Americans and Middle Easterners. Progs crave and desire racism, it helps them sleep.

2. Trump blamed both sides, which is 100% correct. Progs don't like it because they've been potty-trained to reject accountability and project blame.

3. Trump said some on both sides are good people. Fuck why would he say that considering some on both sides are good people. Not once did he say white supremacists are good people. For that matter, which is well above your head, he never said ANTIFA are good people.

4. Progs claim Trump failed to denounce white supremacists. The video shows that's not true either.

5. Progs are liars and twisted.

Last edited:
I think Trump's statements have been parsed far too much. It's much simpler than all this.

Trump, since Day One, has had an innate understanding of his "base", informed significantly by his relationships with people like Hannity and Limbaugh.

So all we was doing was covering his political flank by saying something that he naturally sensed would mitigate the situation with his base.

Sure, he was characteristically clumsy and inarticulate in the way he did it, but we know that those qualities are not important in his case.

He was pleasing his base. That was, is, and will continue to be his Number One Priority for the duration. It's really pretty simple.

So, you're saying the base is racist. Yeah, we knew that already.
That's not a word I use lightly. There is racism, there is ignorant bigotry, there is impotent rage, there is emotional frustration. What I do know is that he has barely enough skill to appeal to those things, whether it's purposely or by pure accident.
Barely enough? He has plenty of "skill" to appeal to his racist base. Nazis being "very fine people" is just a drop in his proverbial bucket. From the Central Park five to birtherism and now telling American citizens to "go back to their countries".

Trump keeps telling us exactly who he is and the base doesn't care or they support it.

Trump says he's not a racist. That's not how white nationalists see it - CNNPolitics

Funny, he is so racist, that you have to lie about it, to support your claim.

He specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the nazis, when he made the "very fine people comment.

Your very first example to support your claim, is a lie.

I challenge you to dispute what I just said.

You won't. Because you can't.

I employed hyperbole. As a Trump cultist you should be used to and even embrace such a thing.

What Trump did was remain silent for days, refusing to condemn the Nazis. It wasn't until pressure mounted and he was forced to come out with his weak "very fine people" comment. Why? Because he didn't want to piss off the racists that vote for him. He needs every vote he can get.

White Supremacists Cheer Trump’s Message

Trump goes off script, and white supremacists cheer

Hyperbole is an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally.

Trump did not say that nazis were "very fine people".

THe vast majority of liars that state that he did say that they were "very fine people" are being literal.

You can't expect to not be taken seriously, when the claim you are making, is being made seriously by large numbers of people on a daily basis.

That fact that you feel you need to lie, in order to support your claim that Trump is "racist" proves that you know that Trump is NOT racist.

So, stop your lying.

And, why would you tell such a lie? What is your goal?

I think Trump's statements have been parsed far too much. It's much simpler than all this.

Trump, since Day One, has had an innate understanding of his "base", informed significantly by his relationships with people like Hannity and Limbaugh.

So all we was doing was covering his political flank by saying something that he naturally sensed would mitigate the situation with his base.

Sure, he was characteristically clumsy and inarticulate in the way he did it, but we know that those qualities are not important in his case.

He was pleasing his base. That was, is, and will continue to be his Number One Priority for the duration. It's really pretty simple.

That's not a word I use lightly. There is racism, there is ignorant bigotry, there is impotent rage, there is emotional frustration. What I do know is that he has barely enough skill to appeal to those things, whether it's purposely or by pure accident.
Barely enough? He has plenty of "skill" to appeal to his racist base. Nazis being "very fine people" is just a drop in his proverbial bucket. From the Central Park five to birtherism and now telling American citizens to "go back to their countries".

Trump keeps telling us exactly who he is and the base doesn't care or they support it.

Trump says he's not a racist. That's not how white nationalists see it - CNNPolitics
I have no doubt he knows that a portion of his base is classic racist, and that he's careful not to annoy them.

By far his top priority is himself, and by extension keeping his base happy, no matter what he has to do or say, so that's what he'll do.

So it's a matter of derivation - is it racist to cater to and enable racists? Meh, I don't know for sure. As I said, that's a word I use carefully.

It is insane to believe that any significant portion of Trump's base is racist.

Are you an asshole?

I never said march. I said watch from afar and laugh, I put it in BOLD for you since you're dumb and missed it. Did they not teach you to read English at the U of Buffalo?
You enjoy watching klan marches?

I have no doubt he knows that a portion of his base is classic racist, and that he's careful not to annoy them.

By far his top priority is himself, and by extension keeping his base happy, no matter what he has to do or say, so that's what he'll do.

So it's a matter of derivation - is it racist to cater to and enable racists? Meh, I don't know for sure. As I said, that's a word I use carefully.

It is insane to believe that any significant portion of Trump's base is racist.
As Hillary said, half of Trump’s base is deplorable

She was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back