The liberal/conservative plan for ISIS:

Tell us why China can prosper and be safe without meddling in ME affairs, but we can't.

China depends on ME oil more than we do and on us to keep it flowing. Also, China depends on us as the world's policeman, source of morality, and source of economic wisdom that they just used to eliminate 40% of the worlds poverty.

Fart left drones do not argue they run religious narratives..

Arguing with far left drone that shows they have the mentality of a two year old accomplishes nothing..

I have faith in NYarbinnerr: he's just taking his time and then he'll come back with an intellligent liberal argument!! I'll even hold my breath!

My argument is, stop lying about me.

Then renounce your far left religion and you will not be lied to so often..

Speak English and occasionally someone might take you seriously.

Says the far left drone!

You were less demented on that other board. Did you suffer an accident?

Tell us why China can prosper and be safe without meddling in ME affairs, but we can't.

China depends on ME oil more than we do and on us to keep it flowing. Also, China depends on us as the world's policeman, source of morality, and source of economic wisdom that they just used to eliminate 40% of the worlds poverty.

How great is it that this retard says that as if it's a good thing.

I have faith in NYarbinnerr: he's just taking his time and then he'll come back with an intellligent liberal argument!! I'll even hold my breath!

My argument is, stop lying about me.

Then renounce your far left religion and you will not be lied to so often..

Speak English and occasionally someone might take you seriously.

Says the far left drone!

You were less demented on that other board. Did you suffer an accident?

And he irony impaired far left drone continues to roll along with their narrative!

It is what they are programmed to do..

How great is it that this retard says that as if it's a good thing.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone..

Just keep that religious narrative rolling..

Conservative plan: bomb them now before possible WMD attack or large scale conventional attack.

Liberal plan:
embolden them until they have killed far more of us; then bomb them.

Which makes more sense?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

You contrive a lie as to the 'liberal position' and then attack that 'position' as if it were 'true.'

What's remarkable about this is that many on the right are clearly not concerned about being correctly perceived to be liars, that their 'arguments' are devoid of fact and merit, and they themselves devoid of credibility.

See how the far left religion continues to run a narrative..

Remember ISIS was a JV team..
We have ISIS contained
ISIS is not threat to the US..

Notice how all these comments have been debunked..

My plan is simple. Do what the Chinese do. Stay the fuck away from the Middle East. Period. They aren't in perpetual war there, they're not getting attacking every time they turn around...

...what is wrong with the Chinese approach?
I'll take Chinese Immigration policy for a 1000 alex...........................

Tell me about that........hmmm

i have to agree, .

the perfect idiot liberal agrees that we should pretend we are China so ISIS will not bomb us????
why would America ever pretend to be china ????

Because, on the topic, China is not in a perpetual war in the Middle East against people we can never defeat.
i think they are.
who is what stupid liberal????

My plan is simple. Do what the Chinese do. Stay the fuck away from the Middle East. Period. They aren't in perpetual war there, they're not getting attacking every time they turn around...

i have to agree, to which i would add, let china handle n. korea, where we are sure military buildups are always happening.

Yes just do what China does and make lucrative OIL with Iran deals and ignore OPEC and the rest of the world...

We go to war for oil. Why doesn't China?
i think they are. including coal. they have rare elements too.

i have to agree, to which i would add, let china handle n. korea, where we are sure military buildups are always happening.

Yes just do what China does and make lucrative OIL with Iran deals and ignore OPEC and the rest of the world...

We go to war for oil. Why doesn't China?
i think they are. including coal. they have rare elements too.

Oh the old far left narrative of the war for OIL..

See how the far left just keeps running debunked far left religious narratives..

Cool so you far left drones want to be like China? Then give up your property to the government, be against gay marriage, allow your children to be exploited for slave labor to make cheap electronics.. Come far left drones put your money where your mouth is..

Forum List

Back