The liberal/conservative plan for ISIS:

i have to agree, .

the perfect idiot liberal agrees that we should pretend we are China so ISIS will not bomb us????
why would America ever pretend to be china ????

Because, on the topic, China is not in a perpetual war in the Middle East against people we can never defeat.
i think they are.

Ever see how China handles extremists in their country? Do you far left droensre4ally want the US to handle things like China?

i think they are. including coal..
you think they are what????????????? idiot liberal????
riddler, i think it's great you think i'm a liberal, i'm sure the liberals on this board will agree....

images

riddler, i think it's great you think i'm a liberal, i'm sure the liberals on this board will agree....

dear, please don't be an idiot. Say if you agree with or disagree with op and why or admit you lack the IQ to be here.
everyone lacks the iq to be here... so we're lucky like that.

Google
dear, please don't be an idiot. Say if you agree with or disagree with op and why or admit you lack the IQ to be here.

Google
try it as a poll question. which of those plans two would you pick ?
this is a pretty fast moving forum, you need some sort of premise, or point. otherwise, it's a fun thread.

Google
try it as a poll question. which of those two would you pick ?
this is a pretty fast moving forum.

Forum List

Back