The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Related - to my "classical" or "sane" liberal and democrat countrymen, whatever you wish to call yourselves now, who are fleeing the DNC's radicalization I would like to encourage you not to join the Republicans, but rather have a look at the "third" parties, the green, the veterans, and the many others that have long been oppressed by the R's and D's. These parties need like 250,000 signatures to get on a ballot, they could use your support and there may be something that appeals to your political goals.

I've been an independent for 25 years now and I gotta tell you its frustrating. IF we can gain support for these third parties, I think we have a real opportunity to bring the, IMHO, unfair restrictions placed on third parties to President Trump's attention. I think he might be one of the first presidents in ages that would seriously consider what is best for the nations people, rather than party loyalties. Keep in mind that President Trump was a democrat, he was in the reform party (until they went shit,) and ended up Republican (long after he became wealthy.) The reality is that there is no party for folks like Mr. Trump and myself, and millions of others in similar situations (For example, Trump and I are both pro LGBT Capitalists - try to find a party for that shit the past 20 years heh) We should not be limited to two parties, and I think this radicalization of the Dem's is a massive indicator of /why/.

So please, have a look at the third parties if you are unhappy with where you are at. Lets at least try to bring 'true' political choice back to our voters.

Do you have any sources for the statement: All forms of left-wing government are fascist?
Yes...my source is reality. You should try embracing it some time.
Is your reality that the world is flat, that was peoples reality for a longer period than the earth is round? What changed people's beliefs, if they have changed? How about you? How does your reality see the world?

Do you have any sources for the statement: All forms of left-wing government are fascist?
Is your reality that the world is flat, that was peoples reality for a longer period than the earth is round? What changed people's beliefs, if they have changed? How about you? How does your reality see the world?
Vintage left-wing absurdity. Question even reality in the quest to push propaganda.
IMG_2652.JPG

Vintage left-wing absurdity. Question even reality in the quest to push propaganda.
View attachment 122614
Is it reality that the ideologists label fascism as right wing? Are there any studies made of fascism that label it left- wing besides your reality-study?

View attachment 122614
Is it reality that the ideologists label fascism as right wing? Are there any studies made of fascism that label it left- wing besides your reality-study?
What difference do "studies" make? According to you their "study" is skewed by their misinterpretation of reality. Oops..

Are you actually arguing that reality is a matter of opinion?

View attachment 122614

What's an "ideologist?" I've never heard of such a creature. It's not accident that commie professors try to label Nazis as "right wing." Did you actually expect them to take ownership of their ideological cousins?

America and the western world went through this stuff a long time ago, the period was called the Age of Reason or Age of Enlightenment, and it changed much of mankind's view of the world. Much of the realism man believed to be, were discovered to be false. The flat earth became round, and science came into focus. Many primitive and our own uneducated still believe in their false realities.
Check your dictionary for "ideologist."

America and the western world went through this stuff a long time ago, the period was called the Age of Reason or Age of Enlightenment, and it changed much of mankind's view of the world. Much of the realism man believed to be, were discovered to be false. The flat earth became round, and science came into focus. Many primitive and our own uneducated still believe in their false realities.

It appears the snowflakes and their professors are taking us back to the pre-enlightenment era.

Last edited:

It appears the snowflakes and their professors are taking us back to the pre-enlightenment era.
So how do you feel about education?

Frankly, I think this joke was hilarious (as it wasn't even remotely directed at the girls but instead at President Trump and Paul Ryan). However, that being said, I'm so glad this back-fired like it did. The left has made a living silencing through leveraging "political correctness" as a way to achieve their fascism. I love when it comes back and bites them in their own stupid ass.

Liberal filmmaker tweets offensive joke about Trump, and gets immediately burned for it

With the exception of watching them get run over, there is nothing better than watching the Anti-Free America fascists get knocked out by true patriots...

On a side note - thank God for technology. Cell phone video captures these fascists carrying their bats and knives as they lie and deny everything. Very helpful to law enforcement.

Antifa punk blocks rather large man at protest. Oops.

Hahaha! Enjoy prison you fascist dirt-bag. President Trump is having such a positive effect on the U.S. in just a few short months. This fascist PoS will no longer be trying to indoctrinate young people (at least while he is in prison) and he won't be voting for fellow fascists and their left-wing agenda (at least while he's in prison).

On a side note - conservatives must start exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to defend themselves. This fascist should have received a double-tap center mass after his first assault with a deadly weapon. It would have saved two other people from enduring the same assault.

Prof arrested on suspicion of assaulting Trump supporters

Forum List

Back