The Liberal War on the Black Family

What the Left's brand of "caring" has done to black families is nothing short of a tragedy.

One race, largely isolated from the rest of American society, due to nothing more than the color of their skin.

Horrible.

So, the blacks are too unintelligent to understand this, which is why they predominantly vote democrat?

Are you in support of Cuomo's statement?

I see this was moved to race relations but I don't see it as a racial issue. We are talking about people on welfare who are in the same situation whether they are black, white or brown. Are we serious about helping them break the cycle? Welfare does not do that and decades of statistics prove that. What they show is it has created another lifestyle that is almost impossible to break out of because it becoems a way of life, and expectation for the people in its grasp.

Why would you say that?

Do you think you're better than they are?

Sounds like a valid question. It could have been worded differently.

Why do blacks vote Democrat when the evidence clearly shows that the Democrat party isn't really looking out for the best interest in the long term, they (Democrats) just want their votes.

To answer your second question, even though none of this was directed at me, yes I am better than they are. I don't have children I cannot provide for, I do not make babies and abandon them, I do not take welfare of any kind etc......

Its very simple. the type of people who would continue having kids when they can't support them, continuing fathering kids when they will not support them are the type of people who will take any form of support they can, and they are smart enough to know that the only way to continue it is to vote Democrat.

Here in Ireland, poor Whites keep having kids they cannot afford to support. It is not a Black issue at all, it is an issue of poor people having kids that they cannot support.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is told from Day One that others are out to get them, that there is no hope, that their only chance at a decent, legal life is if someone else steps in to help them, then that is how they are going to look at every part of their life.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - has others making excuses for them and blaming others for them from Day One, they are going to perform down to that level. That is all they know, they have been conditioned from birth, that is what they are going to expect.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is not held up to the same standards and expectations as everyone else from Day One, their own standards and expectations for themselves, their very dignity, is damaged unless and until those standards and expectations are increased.

We are now into the third generation of this despicable conditioning being perpetrated on one (1) group of people for no better reason than the arbitrary color of their skin. Generations of families victimized by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

Isolated. That has been the goal, that has been the strategy, that has been the implementation, and that's precisely what we have.

Skin color irrelevant.

What do conservatives do to boost the self esteem of poor people. Judging from those on these boards, I would say nothing. One post after another about how Black people are not intelligent enough to know who they should be voting for. If conservatives helped them so much more, they would be jumping ship.

Flesh out your idea on that a bit better, could you? I really want to hear this.

Sure.

Stop doing what I said in my post:

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is told from Day One that others are out to get them, that there is no hope, that their only chance at a decent, legal life is if someone else steps in to help them, then that is how they are going to look at every part of their life.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - has others making excuses for them and blaming others for them from Day One, they are going to perform down to that level. That is all they know, they have been conditioned from birth, that is what they are going to expect.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is not held up to the same standards and expectations as everyone else from Day One, their own standards and expectations for themselves, their very dignity, is damaged unless and until those standards and expectations are increased.

We are now into the third generation of this despicable conditioning being perpetrated on one (1) group of people for no better reason than the arbitrary color of their skin. Generations of families victimized by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

Isolated. That has been the goal, that has been the strategy, that has been the implementation, and that's precisely what we have.

Skin color irrelevant.

In other words, stop concentrating on the color of their skin, stop isolating them, start treating them like everyone else.

Which is what they deserve.

Is this really so difficult to understand? I wonder if you like things the way they are, for political advantage.

So we take away the social safety net and declare a ceasefire in the war on poverty, and we console everyone who loses assistance that this is being done for their own good and to make them feel better about themselves?

And how long after this 'revolution' will it take until America top to bottom is a better place?

Flesh out your idea on that a bit better, could you? I really want to hear this.

Sure.

Skin color irrelevant.

In other words, stop concentrating on the color of their skin, stop isolating them, start treating them like everyone else.

Is this really so difficult to understand? I wonder if you like things the way they are, for political advantage.

So we take away the social safety net and declare a ceasefire in the war on poverty, and we console everyone who loses assistance that this is being done for their own good and to make them feel better about themselves?

And how long after this 'revolution' will it take until America top to bottom is a better place?

Then they will all vote Republican.

Sure.

Skin color irrelevant.

Take away safety nets? Would you like to point out where I said that?

We make it so that fewer people need them.

The fact that you have to resort to straw man arguments is very telling.

I wonder if you really don't understand this.

Skin color irrelevant.

What do conservatives do to boost the self esteem of poor people. Judging from those on these boards, I would say nothing. One post after another about how Black people are not intelligent enough to know who they should be voting for. If conservatives helped them so much more, they would be jumping ship.

And therein is revealed the Liberal attitude, and the cause of the destructive 'self-esteem movement.'

It's one of the things that Liberals did to end education.

Jot this down: self-esteem comes from achievement.

You failed to learn it the first time:

1. “A 1989 study of mathematical skills compared students in eight different countries. American students ranked lowest in mathematical competence and Korean students ranked highest. But the researchers also asked students to rate how good they were at mathematics. The Americans ranked highest in self-judged mathematical ability, while the Koreans ranked lowest….There is no evidence that high self-esteem reliably causes anything.”
The Problem with Self-Esteem

2. In fact, feeling good is so central to Liberalism, that it is a higher value than truth. The Left has changed American school textbooks from books attempting to convey history to books attempting to make women and members of select minorities feel good about themselves. Democrat lawmakers pass laws demanding that textbooks be rewritten to include more Democrat Party blocs.
California Gay Textbooks: Proposal Would Require LGBT Lessons In Schools

Sure.

Skin color irrelevant.

What a truly stupid post.

What a truly stupid person.

"Hope" to Obama supporters obviously meant more free stuff.

I am still waiting for all of this 'free stuff'.

Are you playing dumb, or really dumb?

Here ya' go:

"In fact, since
President Obama took office, federal welfare
spending has increased by 41 percent,
more
than $193 billion per year. Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15
trillion in total welfare spending
since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.
Throwing money at the problem has neither
reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient..."
Scribd

So, the blacks are too unintelligent to understand this is why they predominantly vote democrat?

Why would you say that?

Do you think you're better than they are?

No, but this site is full of threads chastising blacks for not realizing that liberal/democrat policies have made them a dependent class. If this is true, and blacks keep voting democrat, then they must be unintelligent, no?

"...not realizing that liberal/democrat policies have made them a dependent class."

There is the problem, and there is the cause of the problem.
One need be perceptive to see which is which..
Read the following to see the ugly head of Liberal welfare policy poking through....

9. In 1986, Bill Moyers produced a TV documentary, "The Vanishing Family: Crisis in Black America." It produced several significant images:

a. a room full of new mothers telling Moyers that they had no interest in marrying the fathers of their infants.

b. a 22-year-old lothario, in the delivery room watching his girlfriend give birth , bragging to Moyers about how many children he had fathered

c. an older black man in a pool hall complaining, "Those women are married to welfare. They're more married to the welfare than they are to the guy who's sleeping next to them at night."

The subsidy for illegitimacy embedded in AFDC was having an impact.
Which party and philosophy is responsible for these policies?

And how much longer must America suffer under same?

Skin color irrelevant.

Skin color is relevant.

Why do you ignore the fact that unemployment, school dropout rate, incarcerations etc .... are disproportionately higher for blacks than whites.

On just about every socio-economic scale blacks are doing worse. And skin color has nothing to do with it?

Sounds like a valid question. It could have been worded differently.

Why do blacks vote Democrat when the evidence clearly shows that the Democrat party isn't really looking out for the best interest in the long term, they (Democrats) just want their votes.

To answer your second question, even though none of this was directed at me, yes I am better than they are. I don't have children I cannot provide for, I do not make babies and abandon them, I do not take welfare of any kind etc......

Its very simple. the type of people who would continue having kids when they can't support them, continuing fathering kids when they will not support them are the type of people who will take any form of support they can, and they are smart enough to know that the only way to continue it is to vote Democrat.

Here in Ireland, poor Whites keep having kids they cannot afford to support. It is not a Black issue at all, it is an issue of poor people having kids that they cannot support.

What percentage of the population is black?

I think it's about 1.1 percent.

Fact is you can walk around towns in the southeast and never see a black person.

Skin color is relevant.

Why do you ignore the fact that unemployment, school dropout rate, incarcerations etc .... are disproportionately higher for blacks than whites.

On just about every socio-economic scale blacks are doing worse. And skin color has nothing to do with it?

You're illustrating my point.

Indeed, unemployment, school dropout rates, incarcerations, and let's not forget fatherless children, in the black population are all higher. Why in the world would anyone "ignore" that? And yet you choose not to challenge the black community to look within and clean their own house.

And indeed, they are doing worse. And I carefully outlined why. It's a fucking tragedy.

You're doing exactly what I describe.

"Hope" to Obama supporters obviously meant more free stuff.

I am still waiting for all of this 'free stuff'.

Are you playing dumb, or really dumb?

Here ya' go:

"In fact, since
President Obama took office, federal welfare
spending has increased by 41 percent,
more
than $193 billion per year. Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15
trillion in total welfare spending
since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.
Throwing money at the problem has neither
reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient..."
Scribd

I voted for Obama and did not get my free stuff. Guess it is just another conservative myth.

What percentage of the population is black?

I think it's about 1.1 percent.

Fact is you can walk around towns in the southeast and never see a black person.

You totally missed, or ignored, the point.

Skin color is relevant.

Are you saying those statistics are the literal product of skin pigmentation, or of the way some people have been (are?) treated because of their skin pigmentation?

Forum List

Back