The Liberal War on the Black Family

What's important to recognize is that the undermining of the traditional family - which is straight out of ol' Karl's guidebook - has done great damage to society as a whole and to those more socio-economically vulnerable in particular. Poor white, Asian, Latino kids growing up without a father, in poverty, joining gangs, getting into drugs, etc. don't 'benefit' from the social decay that liberalism has wrought any more than anyone else.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is told from Day One that others are out to get them, that there is no hope, that their only chance at a decent, legal life is if someone else steps in to help them, then that is how they are going to look at every part of their life.

Who tells black Americans there is no hope? Name the Democrats who have ever run on that message.

President Obama ran on a message OF Hope, remember? And got mocked by you morons on the right for doing so.

Now you're doing a 180 and accusing him, and other liberals, of pushing a message of no hope??

lol. More derangement.

One can talk about hope all they want. Providing it is another issue entirely.

Sounds like a valid question. It could have been worded differently.

Why do blacks vote Democrat when the evidence clearly shows that the Democrat party isn't really looking out for the best interest in the long term, they (Democrats) just want their votes.

To answer your second question, even though none of this was directed at me, yes I am better than they are. I don't have children I cannot provide for, I do not make babies and abandon them, I do not take welfare of any kind etc......

Its very simple. the type of people who would continue having kids when they can't support them, continuing fathering kids when they will not support them are the type of people who will take any form of support they can, and they are smart enough to know that the only way to continue it is to vote Democrat.

Yeah that's the other rightwing argument, that Democrats encourage blacks to have too many children they can't afford.

Of course when the nuts aren't making that argument they're arguing that Democrats are committing a black genocide by supporting birth control and legal abortion.

You loons pretty much have it all covered don't you?

lol, more derangement.

Democrats favor policies that foster people's ability to ignore responsibility and consequences for ones actions.

Unless of course you are a photographer and don't want to work at a gay wedding. Then the house is brought down on you.

So, the blacks are too unintelligent to understand this is why they predominantly vote democrat?

Why would you say that?

Do you think you're better than they are?

Why do blacks vote Democrat when the evidence clearly shows that the Democrat party isn't really looking out for the best interest in the long term, they (Democrats) just want their votes.

To answer your second question, even though none of this was directed at me, yes I am better than they are. I don't have children I cannot provide for, I do not make babies and abandon them, I do not take welfare of any kind etc......

You have been to prison, you are not better than anyone asshole.

Why would you say that?

Do you think you're better than they are?

You have been to prison, you are not better than anyone asshole.

^ What he said.

If I knew others would support me, I would gladly allow them to. Is it not human nature to accept support by others? Then you do not have to support yourself.

However I was expected to work and support myself. Had I had access to support by others, I likely would have chosen to sit in front of the TV all day and drink beer, enjoying their support.

Its very simple. the type of people who would continue having kids when they can't support them, continuing fathering kids when they will not support them are the type of people who will take any form of support they can, and they are smart enough to know that the only way to continue it is to vote Democrat.

Here in Ireland, poor Whites keep having kids they cannot afford to support. It is not a Black issue at all, it is an issue of poor people having kids that they cannot support.

What percentage of the population is black?

I think it's about 1.1 percent.

Fact is you can walk around towns in the southeast and never see a black person.

1. 13%

And as long as there are conservative black folks, it has to be the culture rather than the color.

The point of the OP is that Liberal policy has endorsed and encouraged the kinds of behavior that keeps folks poor.

Take a look at the history of the Irish, not that different from blacks. In fact:

2. The living conditions was readily conducive to violence, alcoholism, and crime. And the native population quickly moved out of neighborhoods en masse as the immigrants moved in. They were characterized as drunkards, brawlers, and incompetents.
a. “The first blacks to move into Harlem were middle-class Negroes who left the black enclave in mid-Manhattan around the turn of the century to get away from the Irish living nearby.”
Thomas Sowell, “Ethnic America,” p.39.

3. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter, "Mugged"

I am still waiting for all of this 'free stuff'.

Are you playing dumb, or really dumb?

Here ya' go:

"In fact, since
President Obama took office, federal welfare
spending has increased by 41 percent,
more
than $193 billion per year. Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15
trillion in total welfare spending
since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.
Throwing money at the problem has neither
reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient..."
Scribd

I voted for Obama and did not get my free stuff. Guess it is just another conservative myth.

The only myth evident is that you have a brain.

Hi PC: Good news! I started having meetings with a respected community leader and fellow Democrat.
She is a matriarch in the African American community, and AGREES with me on the idea of equal education, EXPERIENCE and mentorship TRAINING on property ownership, management and law.

Without equal knowledge, training and experience in PROPERTY ownership and management, people will never be equal.

How many wealthy Democrats, Republicans or corporate financiers on either side would be willing to invest tax writeoffs setting up longterm educational programs and campuses for training future business and government leaders, especially among minority classes, to break the cycle of poverty and dependence on govt, for either social or corporate welfare?

Wouldn't there be interest from both parties from people who SINCERELY really care about the country and building a sustainable economy on a stable foundation?

Wouldn't there be equal resistance from people who just want to fight and project blame, and aren't interested in real solutions to the problems they'd rather use as mud to throw?

Which business or govt leaders do you think would be willing to work across party lines
to set up mass education and equal access for all people, and who would be the sticklers?

The following, largely based on "Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human," by William Tucker, chapter 21

1. In 1965, the Assistant Secretary of Labor under LBJ was Daniel Patrick Moynihan. The prescient Moynihan published a memo warning of the "coming crisis" of single parent families among African-Americans:
"The Negro Family: The Case For National Action." http://www.dol.gov/dol/aboutdol/history/webid-meynihan.htm

2. Moynihan pointed to the statistic of black children born out of wedlock, 25% at that time, a fact that had never occurred in any other culture. More shocking, the occurrence was independent of poverty and of unemployment:
in the 60's, with black unemployment approaching unprecedentedly low levels, welfare rolls were climbing!

3. Moynihan identified the source of the problem as a rise of illegitimacy and the breakdown in family formation. It was not an increase in pregnancy, but that African-American women were no longer marrying the fathers of their children: instead, they were going on the welfare rolls.

4. He correctly predicted that this portended problems far greater than racial discrimination or civil rights. He warned that this would produce intergenerational poverty,
.... men no longer held to the traditional responsibilities of child support and protecting families,
....and cause delinquency, joblessness, school failure, crime, and all that became known as 'underclass' behaviors.

5. What happens when opinions are posed that run counter to Liberal doctrine, political correctness? Yup....he was called a racist, and that it was all due to discrimination and the legacy of slavery, and nothing at all to do with family breakdown.

6. Right on cue, enter battalions of Liberal academics producing studies designed to show that there was nothing wrong with single parent homes.

a. Feminist contingents jumped in, proclaiming single motherhood 'heroic,' a noble alternative to the 'patriarchal' family!

Of course, the problem simply got worse.

7. What should be seen as nothing less than cowardice, or at the least, pandering, Liberal politicians changed the conversation from 'the problem of single motherhood,' to 'how can we assist the single mother?'

Schools set up nurseries for pregnant teenagers, social welfare programs expanded, more food stamps and priorities to public housing, and the line between Medicaid and AFDC was blurred!

Making motherhood at 15 attractive! Liberal leadership at its finest!

8. One would think that the speeches of Liberal politicians was satire if it wasn't so pathetic.

Governor Mario Cuomo of New York said,
"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" The Coming Cultural Disintegration | The American Spectator

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother,
...get her on welfare,
...give her food stamps,
....get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes,
.... what's the problem?"

What??????

What about microlending and business training
to break people out of the poverty mentality altogether:

Grameen Foundation | Connecting the World's Poor to Their Potential

http://www.naca.com

Ithaca Hours - Local Currency - Ithaca, New York

Why keep advertising the problems over and over, without also advertising the solutions to replace them with?

Last edited:
Here in Ireland, poor Whites keep having kids they cannot afford to support. It is not a Black issue at all, it is an issue of poor people having kids that they cannot support.

What percentage of the population is black?

I think it's about 1.1 percent.

Fact is you can walk around towns in the southeast and never see a black person.

1. 13%

And as long as there are conservative black folks, it has to be the culture rather than the color.

The point of the OP is that Liberal policy has endorsed and encouraged the kinds of behavior that keeps folks poor.

Take a look at the history of the Irish, not that different from blacks. In fact:

2. The living conditions was readily conducive to violence, alcoholism, and crime. And the native population quickly moved out of neighborhoods en masse as the immigrants moved in. They were characterized as drunkards, brawlers, and incompetents.
a. “The first blacks to move into Harlem were middle-class Negroes who left the black enclave in mid-Manhattan around the turn of the century to get away from the Irish living nearby.”
Thomas Sowell, “Ethnic America,” p.39.

3. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter, "Mugged"

And to be fair, PC, conservative approaches to "deregulation"
and fear of restricting freedom of corporations

has "enabled" mass destruction of communities, national history, endangered environmental sites, by lack of check on corporations, often at taxpayers' expense for the bailouts and even grants given to them by govt.

One party focuses on blaming the rich for profiting off poor workers and public by corporate welfare.
The other on blaming the poor and their enablers.

Aren't they both enabling abuse, crime and corruption
by not collecting restitution for damages caused by wrongdoers of either class?

Why compete to ignore one side and advertise the other?

How is that doing anything to collect what criminals owe taxpayers, rich or poor?

Don't you think we could do more to go after ALL cases of abuse of public money
by TEAMING UP instead of competing to make one side right and the other wrong?

Why not go after ALL WRONGDOERS and issue credits to taxpayers for the costs of
debts and damaged that the convicted criminals have to pay back, not us!

What's wrong with Motherhood at 15? If it was good enough for the Founding Fathers, it's good enough for me....

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Mario Cuomo.

Staggering

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is told from Day One that others are out to get them, that there is no hope, that their only chance at a decent, legal life is if someone else steps in to help them, then that is how they are going to look at every part of their life.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - has others making excuses for them and blaming others for them from Day One, they are going to perform down to that level. That is all they know, they have been conditioned from birth, that is what they are going to expect.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is not held up to the same standards and expectations as everyone else from Day One, their own standards and expectations for themselves, their very dignity, is damaged unless and until those standards and expectations are increased.

We are now into the third generation of this despicable conditioning being perpetrated on one (1) group of people for no better reason than the arbitrary color of their skin. Generations of families victimized by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

Isolated. That has been the goal, that has been the strategy, that has been the implementation, and that's precisely what we have.

Skin color irrelevant.

This is what I meant on the first post I made. The blacks have been swayed in the wrong direction by liberals or democrats, at least according to most of you guys on the right. Still, they vote overwhelmingly for democrats. Why? After after all the overwhelming evidence that liberal policies don't help them? Just come out and say it. "Others are making excuses for blacks. and making them think they're victims and they don't get it yet", according to you. Just say it. They are obviously stupid, according to you. Or maybe, like millions of ordinary democrats like me, most blacks know that a republican will never do anything for the working class. Low Wages, down with unions and workers rights, no minimum wage, low to no taxes for billionaires and corporations, period.

Last edited:

When a person - skin color irrelevant - has others making excuses for them and blaming others for them from Day One, they are going to perform down to that level. That is all they know, they have been conditioned from birth, that is what they are going to expect.

When a person - skin color irrelevant - is not held up to the same standards and expectations as everyone else from Day One, their own standards and expectations for themselves, their very dignity, is damaged unless and until those standards and expectations are increased.

We are now into the third generation of this despicable conditioning being perpetrated on one (1) group of people for no better reason than the arbitrary color of their skin. Generations of families victimized by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

Isolated. That has been the goal, that has been the strategy, that has been the implementation, and that's precisely what we have.

Skin color irrelevant.

This is what I meant on the first post I made. The blacks have been swayed in the wrong direction by liberals or democrats, at least according to most of you guys on the right. Still, they vote overwhelmingly for democrats. Why? After after all the overwhelming evidence that liberal policies don't help them? Just come out and say it. "Others are making excuses for blacks. and making them think they're victims and they don't get it yet", according to you. Just say it. They are obviously stupid, according to you. Or maybe, like millions of ordinary democrats like me, most blacks know that a republican will never do anything for the working class. Low Wages, down with unions and workers rights, no minimum wage, low to no taxes for billionaires and corporations, period.

You're choosing to twist the meaning of my words. Let me make this even MORE clear: People can be conditioned to believe things that may not be in their best interest. It is not about intelligence, it's about inter-generational conditioning. Skin color irrelevant.

You're trying to deflect everything I've said, every point I've made, and pretend that I'm a racist so that you don't have to defend the horrific actions I have listed. Your game will not work with me. You have to defend those destructive actions, not me.

I'm defending blacks, you're defending your lousy tactics.

What's wrong with Motherhood at 15? If it was good enough for the Founding Fathers, it's good enough for me....

Astounding what some will post when they have no education.

legal age to wed was 10 in the early USA up to woman's suffrage movement...

"....legal age to wed"....you moron!!!!

Wed!!!!!

Not be feted as a reward for having illegitimate children!!!!!!

Because the Founders were conservatives, traditionalists, who understood rectitude....not 'if it feels good just do it' Liberals.

Now we have this:
"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Mario Cuomo.

Last edited:
Astounding what some will post when they have no education.

Wed!!!!!

Because the Founders were conservatives, traditionalists, who understood rectitude....not 'if it feels good just do it' Liberals.

sure Buddy tell the to Franklins illegitimate kids, Jeffersons interracial children and Alexander Hamilton's death during a duel over an accusation that he used federal funds to pay for blackmail monies over a married woman he was having an affair with...

Wed!!!!!

sure Buddy tell the to Franklins illegitimate kids, Jeffersons interracial children and Alexander Hamilton's death during a duel over an accusation that he used federal funds to pay for blackmail monies over a married woman he was having an affair with...

We all can't be Saints Jerry.

Wed!!!!!

You're not only a moron, but one suffering from A.D.D.

Who wrote "wed"?

Oh......you did.

Forum List

Back