The Magic Button

dip shit? explain.

Can BBG and I do a joint response since you seem to require chapter and verse on why he is an ass/dip shit?

Or, is it that we are supposed to now appreciate the wonder that is Obama?

Just where would you like for me to begin to explain to you just why Obama is a total dip shit? Did you want to start with his background of being a typical probably criminal cheap Chicagoland political hack or would you like for me to begin someplace else in his life?

do you know what "on balance" means?

You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

A. Would you press the button? Why?
B. Who would you put in his place? Why?

Mickey Mouse could do a better job than Obama. Goofy makes a better sidekick than Biden. Not only would I "push" the button, I'd use a friggen sledgehammer to make sure it takes.

Hah! Mickey Mouse even wears an Obama watch!

You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

Mickey Mouse could do a better job than Obama. Goofy makes a better sidekick than Biden. Not only would I "push" the button, I'd use a friggen sledgehammer to make sure it takes.

Hah! Mickey Mouse even wears an Obama watch!

:lol: Anyone ever tell you that you're cute?

I'd push the magic button in, dump three tubes of super glue on it, and weight the thing down with 20 bricks. Then I'd sit on it just to make sure.

Obama does not know how to lead. Period. He doesn't have a clue. He has difficulty making decisions because he doesn't want anyone to dislike him; his narcissism gets in the way of everything. He's never run anything in his life and doesn't know how to (it ought to be a requirement). Obama thrives on the attention that comes with being the president but does not know how to be a leader. He believes that campaigning and leading are one in the same; he is a fool.

Who would I want to replace him? Someone with a fucking shitload of common sense. And while we're at it, toss congress and replace them with common sense people too cause they're living in a fantasy world. All of them.

I'd push the magic button in, dump three tubes of super glue on it, and weight the thing down with 20 bricks. Then I'd sit on it just to make sure.

Obama does not know how to lead. Period. He doesn't have a clue. He has difficulty making decisions because he doesn't want anyone to dislike him; his narcissism gets in the way of everything. He's never run anything in his life and doesn't know how to (it ought to be a requirement). Obama thrives on the attention that comes with being the president but does not know how to be a leader. He believes that campaigning and leading are one in the same; he is a fool.

Who would I want to replace him? Someone with a fucking shitload of common sense. And while we're at it, toss congress and replace them with common sense people too cause they're living in a fantasy world. All of them.

back it sister.

Can BBG and I do a joint response since you seem to require chapter and verse on why he is an ass/dip shit?

Or, is it that we are supposed to now appreciate the wonder that is Obama?

Just where would you like for me to begin to explain to you just why Obama is a total dip shit? Did you want to start with his background of being a typical probably criminal cheap Chicagoland political hack or would you like for me to begin someplace else in his life?

Like you, I'd look back (in anger) further.... perhaps to his 'student days'?
still waiting.

back it sister.

Yes, I would push the button. Why? Because President Obama is part of the Washington elite who think they are better than everyone else, he refuses to cut spending, in fact, he is increasing it considerably and he cares little for American jobs. Those are just starters.

Who would I replace him with? Probably an old Pastor I used to have that I believe is long retired. Whoever it was, would have to be someone that didn't want the job.

Immie

back it sister.

Yes, I would push the button. Why? Because President Obama is part of the Washington elite who think they are better than everyone else, he refuses to cut spending, in fact, he is increasing it considerably and he cares little for American jobs. Those are just starters.

Who would I replace him with? Probably an old Pastor I used to have that I believe is long retired. Whoever it was, would have to be someone that didn't want the job.

Immie

amen. ha. name one person who isn't in an elite mindset up there though.

back it sister.

Si Modo and NOLA just listed many areas in which he's failed - - - due to his in ability to make decisions and his preoccupation with self. Sweetie, if you can't open your eyes and see if for yourself no amount of 'backing it' from me will do the trick.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
amen. ha. name one person who isn't in an elite mindset up there though.

No can do my friend, but that being said, none of them would make the long list let alone the short list.

I thought I said no one from Washington? Did I miss that part? Whoops looking back I definitely did not make that clear.

Immie

back it sister.

Si Modo and NOLA just listed many areas in which he's failed - - - due to his in ability to make decisions and his preoccupation with self. Sweetie, if you can't open your eyes and see if for yourself no amount of 'backing it' from me will do the trick.

my eyes are open. my life is slowly improving in this administrations time. maybe it's him, maybe it's not. i asked for you to back it, not them. i need proof that these things are obama's doing.

back it sister.

my eyes are open. my life is slowly improving in this administrations time. maybe it's him, maybe it's not. i asked for you to back it, not them. i need proof that these things are obama's doing.

What aspect of your life is improving?

financially i'm recovering. i got into college. i don't worry about my freedoms. i'm in general slowly getting out of this hole i fell into under the bush administration.

financially i'm recovering. i got into college. i don't worry about my freedoms. i'm in general slowly getting out of this hole i fell into under the bush administration.

If you got into a financial hole, then that was your own fault. You should worry about your freedoms - if you don't then that says more about you than the Bush Admin or the Obama Admin. It is our duty as Americans to safeguard our freedoms.

Personally, I did just fine during the Bush Admin.

Take responsibilty for yourself and stop expecting the Government to fix shit for you. That's the American way. Ain't no politician - left or right - who gives a shit about you.

It is good that you are recovering (from whatever was your problem) and attending college. However, it is likely a coincidence that you fell into that hole you described. I doubt that Bush pushed you into it. Timing is important, but coincidence does not establish causality.

Please explain how your problems were attributed to a sitting President.

...and, by the way, your life is not my fault either. I had nothing to do with your earlier failure to accomplish your goals.

It is good that you are recovering (from whatever was your problem) and attending college. However, it is likely a coincidence that you fell into that hole you described. I doubt that Bush pushed you into it. Timing is important, but coincidence does not establish causality.

Please explain how your problems were attributed to a sitting President.

...and, by the way, your life is not my fault either. I had nothing to do with your earlier failure to accomplish your goals.

uh okay? i said maybe it was the president or maybe it wasn't. i know it's not your fault, who said it was?

If you got into a financial hole, then that was your own fault. You should worry about your freedoms - if you don't then that says more about you than the Bush Admin or the Obama Admin. It is our duty as Americans to safeguard our freedoms.

Personally, I did just fine during the Bush Admin.

Take responsibilty for yourself and stop expecting the Government to fix shit for you. That's the American way. Ain't no politician - left or right - who gives a shit about you.

A. i never said it was anyone else's fault
b. There were so many violations of the constitution bush committed.
C. i am responsible for myself, i don't expect help from the government.
D. now you've proven that you have no good reason to replace obama with anyone else

EDIT- a. must include evidence on balance that obama shouldn't have the job. sources links and such much appreciated.

magic button? i'd press it and since its magic i would bring Franklin Roosevelt back to life and put him in as president.

Forum List

Back