The Media Won't Tell You This!Every Atheist Needs to See This!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE HOW YOU SEE EVERYTHING! jason a world news

New Video (PART 2):

Every Atheist Needs to See This!

But they won't..................

Are suicide because of the mentioned in the video, is it from the meds so many people are prescribed which often causes suicidal attempts.
Society is on a prescribed meds epidemic.

Are we slipping away from what use to be , the days when technology didn't destroy us, or are we so informed so uncaring we can't even take ourselves to a park without a cell phone, ipad, laptop etc.

Or are we lacking the morals and values that came from Church , good, evil.........

and then there's more...................

New Video (PART 2):

Are suicide because of the mentioned in the video, is it from the meds so many people are prescribed which often causes suicidal attempts.

Are we slipping away from what use to be , the days when technology didn't destroy us, or are we so informed so uncaring we can't even take ourselves to a park without a cell phone, ipad, laptop etc.

Or are we lacking the morals and values that came from Church , good, evil.........

A lot of hooked on pharmaceutical people in churches these days too. I think it has more to do with people putting their trust in a system that has became corrupt that needs cleaned-up. The churches followed the way of Omri worshiping a golden calf and got away from teaching people the whole word. The people gave themselves over and what we are seeing are the results of their own ignorance. It will take awhile for the people to get back to the basics and reject the crap that the money mongers are still pushing.

New Video (PART 2):

A lot of hooked on pharmaceutical people in churches these days too. I think it has more to do with people putting their trust in a system that has became corrupt that needs cleaned-up. The churches followed the way of Omri worshiping a golden calf and got away from teaching people the whole word. The people gave themselves over and what we are seeing are the results of their own ignorance. It will take awhile for the people to get back to the basics and reject the crap that the money mongers are still pushing.

I think society will have to fully collapse before we can ever get back to normal. Even as far as a total grid down that last for weeks, possibly months. That will wipe out the lunatics right off the bat they can't survive without their Gov. parents telling them how the hell to breathe etc. ............ It is and will take a whole lot to bring this Nation back to square one it's just too bad we have so many NON AMERICAN PYSCHO's running around the Country now.

New Video (PART 2):

I think society will have to fully collapse before we can ever get back to normal. Even as far as a total grid down that last for weeks, possibly months. That will wipe out the lunatics right off the bat they can't survive without their Gov. parents telling them how the hell to breathe etc. ............ It is and will take a whole lot to bring this Nation back to square one it's just too bad we have so many NON AMERICAN PYSCHO's running around the Country now.

We lived for almost two years without electric. If it wasn't for the abundance of fish in our pond I am not sure how I would have kept my big dog fed when that was all going on. At some point in time everyone gets a taste of that from what I have heard...hopefully I already did my stint and won't have to do that again.

Are you talking about the child-rape the church has practiced for centuries?
How about lets talk about the muslim rape of poor little boys and abuse of their females while we are casting stones? BTW, only 24% of the U.S. is Catholic and I doubt you'll find many of those in that overall 24% who would have ever gone along with any child rapist if they had known it was going on.

New Video (PART 2):

We lived for almost two years without electric. If it wasn't for the abundance of fish in our pond I am not sure how I would have kept my big dog fed when that was all going on. At some point in time everyone gets a taste of that from what I have heard...hopefully I already did my stint and won't have to do that again.

True, but your average yuppy can't even grow a tomatoes , they can't function without a cell phone, millions are on some kind of drug and will die without the crap. Self sustainability is almost obsolete with the exception of those who know how to prep. Most others like mentioned they won't make it a week .

Forum List

Back