The memo can't be released because Republican nunes altered it intel committees top Democrat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats are desperate to stop that memo.
They could have released it days ago. They didn't because Trump demanded some fawning from you inbred sheep, which would be impossible once it's released since it's nonsense. If the memo could have stopped Trump and his henchmen from being investigated, it would have been released by now.

This sounds like a stall tactic. Assuming Nunes altered the memo (which seems ridiculous) then get your committee in a room, take the two memos and decide what you are going with. BFD. That should take about an hour, tops.

'The Memo' can't be released because Republican Nunes altered it – Intel committee's top Democrat
Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, has accused Devin Nunes, the panel's Republican chairman, of secretly altering the soon-to-be released memo alleging FBI and Justice Department bias against Trump.

Well how good of a timing fk up is this; this is oh like we say they wont' stop at anything to cover up their crooked BS LIES.. Hopefully it gets leaked out

Apart from the fact that you're using RT to report this event, there's a lot of pants crapping going on right now and Schiff is the chief crapper. A majority report can be revised by that portion of the Committee alone. It MIGHT require a 2nd vote if the claim is true. But I've got nothing against them revising a document that THEY drafted if it makes it more readable, complete and/or correct.

RT has a vested interest in perpetrating continuing turmoil and angst. So I'd check other sources before your undies get soiled...

Last edited:
  • Banned
'The Memo' can't be released because Republican Nunes altered it – Intel committee's top Democrat
Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, has accused Devin Nunes, the panel's Republican chairman, of secretly altering the soon-to-be released memo alleging FBI and Justice Department bias against Trump.

Well how good of a timing fk up is this; this is oh like we say they wont' stop at anything to cover up their crooked BS LIES.. Hopefully it gets leaked out

Apart from the fact that you're RT to report this event, there's a lot of pants crapping going on right now and Schiff is the chief crapper. A majority report can be revised by that portion of the Committee alone. It MIGHT require a 2nd vote if the claim is true. But I've got nothing against them revising a document that THEY drafted if it makes it more readable, complete and/or correct.

RT has a vested interest in perpetrating continuing turmoil and angst. So I'd check other sources before your undies get soiled...

Did you bother going past the title when you got there, Oh I so know so many on here were hoping it was an INFOWARS article.
but you leftist still, still can't figure out how every piece of MEDIA you are told NOT TO BELIEVE just so happens to be the ones who get truthful information out there and that's all and exactly everything YOU DON'T BELIEVE. Leftist minds follow obeyed orders well .

You think what they want all you to think , and you haven't a clue that's what takes place. lol

upload_2018-1-31_22-4-11.png

Forum List

Back