The Midterms Are Just Days Away

I can't wait for the political ads to end. I am tired of Dems telling me about how the Republicans keep selling farmland and agribusiness to the Chinese communist.

The midterm elections are only days away, but I don't hear much chatter about it from either party, but more Republicans than Democrats,... I wonder why that is. Hmmm,.... 🤔

Because nothing will change.

It never does.

There's something else that we agree on. Republicans are always going to be patriots that love our country while Democrats and RINOS hate it and want to take away our freedoms.

Never mind the fact that the US Constitution was paid for in blood. It angers me and it's nasty and disgusting how fucked up our country is today and many people have forgotten that last part. The sooner November 8th comes the better as it can't come fast enough.

There's something else that we agree on. Republicans are always going to be patriots that love our country while Democrats and RINOS hate it and want to take away our freedoms.

Never mind the fact that the US Constitution was paid for in blood. It angers me and it's nasty and disgusting how fucked up our country is today and many people have forgotten that last part. The sooner November 8th comes the better as it can't come fast enough.
You have never served your nation.....Tsk, tsk...

My wife and I filled out ballots last night.

Absolutely no voting for any filthy Democrat. DeSantis for Governor. I didn't like voting for that RINO Rubio for Senator but that low IQ Leftest affirmative action idiot Negro bitch running against him is a lot worse.

We voted against the Judge that was appointed by a Democrat.

We voted against the one school board member that was pro mask mandate and pro CRT.

No tax increase for anything.

If the goddamn Democrats don't steal the election from the American people like they did in 2020 then this will be a Red landslide election.

My wife and I filled out ballots last night.

Absolutely no voting for any filthy Democrat. DeSantis for Governor. I didn't like voting for that RINO Rubio for Senator but that low IQ Leftest affirmative action idiot Negro bitch running against him is a lot worse.

We voted against the Judge that was appointed by a Democrat.

We voted against the one school board member that was pro mask mandate and pro CRT.

No tax increase for anything.

If the goddamn Democrats don't steal the election from the American people like they did in 2020 then this will be a Red landslide election.
What if the democrat bathed? I live in a state controlled by the GOP for several years now and they have increased taxation, they all do, duh.

I've heard a lot of Democrats have turned red now. Just imagine what will take place in 2024. This is only the beginning of taking back our country, but it'll still be one hell of a start.

Anyone who looks to the government to improve their life is an asshole.

Take a LONG look at the Biden/Harris Administration and an even LONGER look at what the Trump Administration had previously done. Who fucked up this country more and we're the bigger assholes? It's not rocket science! I had a special education and I can still understand what's happening for the most part! Jeez!!! 🙄

Take a LONG look at the Biden/Harris Administration and an even LONGER look at what the Trump Administration had previously done. Who fucked up this country more and we're the bigger assholes? It's not rocket science! I had a special education and I can still understand what's happening for the most part! Jeez!!! 🙄
Are you this stupid in real life or is it just an internet thing with you?

Forum List

Back