The Most Popular Stocks Owned by Congress. #6 Pfizer, #7J&J

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Neither Pfizer nor J&J were on the list pre ChiCom Flu.

It’s good you can create the laws forcing people to buy your products while openly conducting insider trading.

It’s good you can create the laws forcing people to buy your products while openly conducting insider trading.

~~~~~~
Come on Man!! Can't a Congressperson make a little money... Haven't you ever wondered how Congresspersons become multi-millionaires after being elected? It's insider trading...

It's against the law for you and me to take advantage of insider trading, but not for Congress persons.

Last edited:

They will never end the mandates to get the vaccine---its about the money.

1633288363263.jpeg

In all honesty, I own 7 of those top 10 held by Congress.
They are good blue chip stocks, I'm not going to fault them

And 6 of the 10 in that second list

In all honesty, I own 7 of those top 10 held by Congress.
They are good blue chip stocks, I'm not going to fault them

And 6 of the 10 in that second list
I own some Pfizer as well, but I don't get anywhere near the process of legislating anything that could affect the value of my stocks. Nor will I ever get as rich as those who do.

Congress critters should be prohibited from owning stock while in office.

Forum List

Back