The Murder of Ahmaud Arbery

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Far be it from me to pile on to what usually are leftists pissing and moaning issues regarding ordinary citizens getting involved with law enforcement, but I can not find a way to support Former cop Gregory McMichael.

You're NOT A COP ANYMORE. Unless you SAW, that means actually observed the incident, you do not chase down and attempt to arrest anyone.

Period.

That is what the law reads.

You can not question, apprehend or detain anyone you did not actually observe as part of an incident.

EVEN IF Arbery was actually running from a crime scene, but you did not see him engaged in criminal behavior other than running, you have no right to stop that man, let alone threaten him with a weapon.

Arbery may have been a scumbag with a petty criminal background, but he might have also been just a guy taking a jog with a petty criminal background. He might have turned his life around and been in pursuit of a job as a cop. We don't know any of that.

What I do know is that this will be exploited by leftists, and there may be racial issues involved.

Why the moral dilemma? Why would you be looking for a way to support this piece of shit and his piece of shit son? Why would you be looking for a justification?

Far be it from me to pile on to what usually are leftists pissing and moaning issues regarding ordinary citizens getting involved with law enforcement, but I can not find a way to support Former cop Gregory McMichael.

You're NOT A COP ANYMORE. Unless you SAW, that means actually observed the incident, you do not chase down and attempt to arrest anyone.

Period.

You can not question, apprehend or detain anyone you did not actually observe as part of an incident.

EVEN IF Arbery was actually running from a crime scene, but you did not see him engaged in criminal behavior other than running, you have no right to stop that man, let alone threaten him with a weapon.

Arbery may have been a scumbag with a petty criminal background, but he might have also been just a guy taking a jog with a petty criminal background. He might have turned his life around and been in pursuit of a job as a cop. We don't know any of that.

What I do know is that this will be exploited by leftists, and there may be racial issues involved.

God I hope these shits all get to sleep with Leroy in the pokey

If you're stupid enough to grab for a shotgun being pointed at you, it's likely you'll get shot.

That said, it looks pretty cut and dry.

Period.

Lefties are wise to the abuses of citizens by cops that is why you hear so much from them. Case after case we see abuse by those hired to protect and serve citizens and the communist. Us lefties see constantly how the police state exist and do not like it. And, to add insult to injury the judiciary branch is corrupt and part of the problem when they turn a blind eye to crimes committed by their fellow sty of pigs to include politicians...

This case it looks like a white person murdered an innocent black. The justice system needs to act accordingly. But the only reason why the National media is covering this case is it’s white on black murder. What about all the other murders that don’t get the same coverage? The rabble rousers, politicians, and the media are doing their best to divide us, as usual.

This case it looks like a white person murdered an innocent black. The justice system needs to act accordingly. But the only reason why the National media is covering this case is it’s white on black murder. What about all the other murders that don’t get the same coverage? The rabble rousers, politicians, and the media are doing their best to divide us, as usual.
There are so many murders in the US it is hard to cover everyone of them. I am for justice and I want people paid to enforce justice to be incorruptible.

There are so many murders in the US it is hard to cover everyone of them. I am for justice and I want people paid to enforce justice to be incorruptible.

Yeah but my point was the sole reason this is being covered is it’s white or black killing. The motivation for this being publicized the way it’s being is to promote an agenda of division.

What evidence do you have that Arbery had any criminal record at all? He was just a guy out for a jog.

It shouldn't have taken three months to arrest these guys.

It takes time to get evidence in real life. Contrary to what you may have picked up from watching Barnaby Jones or Charlie's Angels, these cases aren't wrapped up in an hour. 3 months is really nothing. Its been 4 years in the case of the Whacking of Seth Rich, and still the cops have bupkis.

Yeah but my point was the sole reason this is being covered is it’s white or black killing. The motivation for this being publicized the way it’s being is to promote an agenda of division.
It was covered because it is a heinous crime that was being ignored by the people in charge of protecting citizens, I don't care if they were yellow and purple.

Why the moral dilemma? Why would you be looking for a way to support this piece of shit and his piece of shit son? Why would you be looking for a justification?
In his defense, there has been so much wolf-crying in an effort to prove racism, can you blame him for initially calling bullshit?

Tell the race hustlers to use a modicum of caution before they start screaming. It makes reasonable people immediately think it’s bullshit.

Forum List

Back