The nation is split like never before

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.

It's always been here. But as we run out of space, and money gets tighter; the paper thin, false veneer of civility between opposing groups is readily discarded in favor of comraderie amongst like minded folks.

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender

Actually Republicans are getting pounded into the ground. There are so0 many issues that can be used against them in 2018. The Democrat chances of winning the House is getting better.
As a Democrat for 38 years...

I'm not seeing it.

This nation has always been divided you DIMWITS.....neither Obama not Bush not any other president is to blame. Can you LOSERS not see division makes the country stronger...man you are dog dumb scum dumb.

The wings appear to be fairly comfortable with the way things are, evidently convinced that this is just the process that will ultimately lead to "victory" over the other "side".

The rest of us, the majority, are just standing here, waving our arms, saying, "hey, do you guys think that you knock this shit off and maybe act like decent adults for a change?"

I have. Nothing happened to me.
I don't believe it. You're a typical Redneck blowhard...

I'm still here. I believe I offered you the chance to be the one to which, as you say, "try something in the real world based on your idiotic beliefs" and you ran like a coward. Since you imply something would happen, why don't you be the one to show me.
Too bad you don't have any actual argument only talking points and stupid insults, dupe.

I'm not the one that said something would happen to me then ran like a **** when offered the chance to be the one making it happen. When you're man enough to try and let me, as you say "see what happens", let me know.
You'd just get arrested..lol

So you were just running your dick sucker when you said something would happen. I gave you another chance and you ran like a coward.

America was split between conservatism and liberalism since the mid 60's, the Vietnam war being the cause factionalism that has since gotten worse.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

I don't believe it. You're a typical Redneck blowhard...

I'm still here. I believe I offered you the chance to be the one to which, as you say, "try something in the real world based on your idiotic beliefs" and you ran like a coward. Since you imply something would happen, why don't you be the one to show me.
Too bad you don't have any actual argument only talking points and stupid insults, dupe.

I'm not the one that said something would happen to me then ran like a **** when offered the chance to be the one making it happen. When you're man enough to try and let me, as you say "see what happens", let me know.
You'd just get arrested..lol

So you were just running your dick sucker when you said something would happen. I gave you another chance and you ran like a coward.
What are you 12 years old? That's about the level of your political expertise too, dupe.

Send a stalinist my address? I'd have to be crazy..

Say Comrade, how are your Gestapo at Cal State Fullerton doing?

{
Here is what started this whole situation, according to reporting from the Orange County Register; Canin was participating in a Feb. 8 protest against President Donald Trump on campus. Simultaneously, the Fullerton College Republicans were conducting a counterprotest, in support of Trump.

Canin didn’t like the fact that conservative students were putting their perspective on display, so he stalked up to the Republicans and began verbally berating them.

After Canin’s temper tantrum fizzled out, he started walking backwards and tripped over a bike rack, prompting hearty laughs from the College Republicans.

That’s when professor “loose” Canin lost it.

Campus police spokesman Scott Willey described Canin’s demeanor as “enraged” and said that he “started to launch at them (College Republicans), going for one of their signs.”

During this scuffle, Chris Boyle, president of Cal State Fullerton’s College Republicans, says that Canin shoved and struck one of the students.}

Abusive CSUF professor lives to fight another day – Orange County Register

This while the Communists demand a publicly funded school outlaw conservative speech.

{
Free speech has been under attack at campuses across the nation, with students themselves asking administrators to ban speakers they consider too controversial or whose ideas they oppose.

Last Sunday, far-left protesters clad all in black beat up on people who showed up in a Berkeley park to support President Trump. And in February, the Berkeley campus canceled a talk with Yiannopoulos when supporters and protesters clashed and caused $100,000 in damage ahead of the planned event. The university blamed more than 100 “masked agitators.”

Yiannopoulos, a former editor for the conservative Breitbart News online news site, touts conservative messages but often couches them in what many would consider politically incorrect language.}
Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at Cal State Fullerton, with many opponents trying to block the event – Orange County Register

Will you Stalinists burn down the school? Will you burn down Fullerton? :dunno:

I understand his frustration. You have to ask if the college admissions system is broken. Admitting students who voted for Trump means something is wrong with the system. I've yet to see anybody of intelligence who voted for Trump. How they managed to get into the college system is a mystery.

{
Here is what started this whole situation, according to reporting from the Orange County Register; Canin was participating in a Feb. 8 protest against President Donald Trump on campus. Simultaneously, the Fullerton College Republicans were conducting a counterprotest, in support of Trump.

Canin didn’t like the fact that conservative students were putting their perspective on display, so he stalked up to the Republicans and began verbally berating them.

After Canin’s temper tantrum fizzled out, he started walking backwards and tripped over a bike rack, prompting hearty laughs from the College Republicans.

Campus police spokesman Scott Willey described Canin’s demeanor as “enraged” and said that he “started to launch at them (College Republicans), going for one of their signs.”

During this scuffle, Chris Boyle, president of Cal State Fullerton’s College Republicans, says that Canin shoved and struck one of the students.}

This while the Communists demand a publicly funded school outlaw conservative speech.

{
Free speech has been under attack at campuses across the nation, with students themselves asking administrators to ban speakers they consider too controversial or whose ideas they oppose.

Last Sunday, far-left protesters clad all in black beat up on people who showed up in a Berkeley park to support President Trump. And in February, the Berkeley campus canceled a talk with Yiannopoulos when supporters and protesters clashed and caused $100,000 in damage ahead of the planned event. The university blamed more than 100 “masked agitators.”

Yiannopoulos, a former editor for the conservative Breitbart News online news site, touts conservative messages but often couches them in what many would consider politically incorrect language.}
Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at Cal State Fullerton, with many opponents trying to block the event – Orange County Register

I understand his frustration. You have to ask if the college admissions system is broken. Admitting students who voted for Trump means something is wrong with the system. I've yet to see anybody of intelligence who voted for Trump. How they managed to get into the college system is a mystery.

And here we see why liberals come to dominate various industries.

While conservatives are doing their jobs, vile liberals are discriminating against people they just "know" must be stupid or evil, since they think the "wrong" things.

Then, after they drive all dissent out or underground, then they crow about how stupid or not creative cons are.

Liberals really are vile pieces of shit. Someday, this is going go bite them on the ass.

While conservatives are doing their jobs, vile liberals are discriminating against people they just "know" must be stupid or evil, since they think the "wrong" things.
Then, after they drive all dissent out or underground, then they crow about how stupid or not creative cons are.
Liberals really are vile pieces of shit. Someday, this is going go bite them on the ass.

They probably dominate industries because they are vastly more intelligent than conservatives. Certainly seems to be the case on this board.

{

{

It's not that conservatives are stupid it's that they are so misinformed. The GOP hate and propaganda machine is a disgrace and has to be stopped or this split will continue to grow... The fact that Trump is repeating the crap hopefully will contribute to that... Hopefully he'll figure out that it's destructive.

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

That's the right we all have to peacefully protest.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

That's the true test of free speech.

The left is trying to start the race war, douche bag. Trump never mentions race, but the left is shouting "RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!" 24 hours a day.

Is it any wonder that decent Americans hold you cockroaches in such utter contempt?
Bripat would not be so defensive if he did not know he was a racist.
Bripat is like a 500lb man saying don't call me fat, it is a political ploy. No, you are fat.
The majority of this post is not about race but Bripat jumped all over it,

You are dumber than a cockroach. If it weren't for calling your critics "racists," what kind of "logic" would you have to defend your pernicious ideology? Looting the taxpayers, flooding this country with illegals and allowing trannies with dicks to shower with little girls are not winning issues. Insulting the flag is not a winning issue. Importing mass murdering terrorists into the country is not a winning issue.

All you can do is shout "RACIST!" whenever someone points out what you really believe. All you can do is lie and smear.

That's the essence of the left.
Ok Bpat, you are not a racist. You are an absolute disgusting human being, though.

You're a racist though, AND a disgusting excuse for a human...

Of course.

Forget SATS, we need "students" who be down wid da struggle.

You're a dumb one, which is why you're a Stalinist.

They probably dominate industries because they are vastly more intelligent than conservatives. Certainly seems to be the case on this board.

Yeah, we need only look at you to find just how "intelligent" you Stalinists are.... :eusa_whistle:

Tell the truth, did you complete third grade?

Come on, you know you couldn't hack it...

Nation is split because liberals can't accept an election result.
There are many reasons the nation is split. The liberals do not one to accept the election result, could be one. But the divide is much deeper.
To be frank, Bush92, I think you are an absolute idiot from your posts. I feel you do not have a moral compass. You will not give up your white privilege.
And I am sure your thoughts are as negative of me.
I do not see any common ground with you and other Trumpsters.
No...I loathe you and others who want to destroy a great nation. I have no "white privilege" because A.) it does not exist, and B.) because I grew up poor as the dirt I walked on. Now...how is the divide deeper? If you act like a fucking idiot and a criminal, you will have no success in life. " Your attitude will determine your altitude " so said Zig Ziegler. He was right. I have no "privilege " others, however, have a crybaby problem. Those would be liberals complaining about " social justice" in 2017. Fuck you. Get a job bum.

Yeah, we need only look at you to find just how "intelligent" you Stalinists are.... :eusa_whistle:

Where do you get the stalinist insanity? Just has no connection with reality...

Oh no...the danger is that they are college professors. They are evil and cunning. They know what they are doing.

who's wearing the gray, and who's wearing the blue?

Neither.

One side is wearing Red/White/Blue.
One side is wearing rainbow stripes (a small contingent these days)
One side is wearing Pink and French Surrender Flag White. But with Rainbow patches. on the left breast for what passes as men - on the crotch for women and other genders.

Where do you get the stalinist insanity? Just has no connection with reality...

Do you honestly think America doesn't grasp exactly what you scum are?

You're even dumber than I thought. And trust me in this, I had thought you a fucking retard....

Forum List

Back