The nation is split like never before

[Because I don't believe a whole bunch of Lies like you do so I am not a dupe then... See signature for what you're don't know and the lies you do

You're saying that you don't believe the slanderous lies you incessantly tell here, fascist franco? You admit that you are a sociopath who is utterly devoid of even a hint of integrity and will say anything to promote the filthy party you serve or to disparage Americans?

Yeah, we already knew this psycho...

"The nation is split like never before"

The consequence of Trump – the Great Divider.

Well, we can't all unite the nation the way you Stalinists do....

hangbushringo.jpg

imgres1.jpeg

[Because I don't believe a whole bunch of Lies like you do so I am not a dupe then... See signature for what you're don't know and the lies you do

You're saying that you don't believe the slanderous lies you incessantly tell here, fascist franco? You admit that you are a sociopath who is utterly devoid of even a hint of integrity and will say anything to promote the filthy party you serve or to disparage Americans?

Note that Franco is named after a famous fascist.

Note that Franco is named after a famous fascist.
Actually it's from Francophile... I lived in Spain under Franco for a couple of months believe me you're way off as always... LOL

Do you honestly think America doesn't grasp exactly what you scum are?

You're even dumber than I thought. And trust me in this, I had thought you a fucking retard....
With obnoxious idiots like you on the other side, we have no worries... You are our best pal thank you.

You traitors think you can bully your way into the coup you are attempting.

But as I previously stated, you are abysmally stupid....
What coup is that? You are absolutely out of your mind LOL. The major problem in the United States States is the insane GOP propaganda machine and it's dupes like you insanity

How can you call anyone a dupe when you see the garbage the Left promotes, besides believing it?
Because I don't believe a whole bunch of Lies like you do so I am not a dupe then... See signature for what you're don't know and the lies you do

Your signature is bullshit.

You just used the excuse for the results of your bigotry, that I said you would, in the post you responded to.

Did you not read past the first sentence or were you just unable to come up with any other rationalization for your bigotry?

Go past the first sentence? Yeah I did. Nothing more than bigoted drivel.

But, it does refer back to the op. Hatred like yours is why this nation is so divided. YOu lefties are very divisive.

Oh, the irony of this post. The Orange Buffoon is the most divisive and hateful figures in US politics I can remember in my lifetime. He just exudes hate with his moronic tweets and playing to the peanut gallery whenever he does a town hall. He's the king of soundbites and his Deplorables just lap it up. He cares about as much for his Deplorable base as Bill Clinton cared for Monica - ie, not much.

With obnoxious idiots like you on the other side, we have no worries... You are our best pal thank you.

What coup is that? You are absolutely out of your mind LOL. The major problem in the United States States is the insane GOP propaganda machine and it's dupes like you insanity

How can you call anyone a dupe when you see the garbage the Left promotes, besides believing it?
Because I don't believe a whole bunch of Lies like you do so I am not a dupe then... See signature for what you're don't know and the lies you do

All proven fact, super dupe. And the reason our country is so split, all the Dupes are totally full of misinformation and character assassination...

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

That's the right we all have to peacefully protest.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

That's the true test of free speech.

And nothing has been done to curtail that right. People are free to peacefully protest on both sides of an issue. I don’t agree with both sides however we all have a right to protest peacefully.

All proven fact, super dupe. And the reason our country is so split, all the Dupes are totally full of misinformation and character assassination...

You seem to be one of the major dupes.

Example?

But, it does refer back to the op. Hatred like yours is why this nation is so divided. YOu lefties are very divisive.

Oh, the irony of this post. The Orange Buffoon is the most divisive and hateful figures in US politics I can remember in my lifetime. He just exudes hate with his moronic tweets and playing to the peanut gallery whenever he does a town hall. He's the king of soundbites and his Deplorables just lap it up. He cares about as much for his Deplorable base as Bill Clinton cared for Monica - ie, not much.
Hate for douche bags like you is something this country needs a lot more of. "Divisive" is a term leftwingers use for someone who wants to separate the ticks from their hosts.

Example?
Acorn was not propaganda. Thew Fast and Furious investigation was not propaganda. Kenya birth is a possibility, there is a lot about Obama he refuses to tell us. And the stimulus did fail, just like Solyndra.

[
Hate for douche bags like you is something this country needs a lot more of. "Divisive" is a term leftwingers use for someone who wants to separate the ticks from their hosts.

you need more divisiveness? Why am I not surprised. A typical Deplorable.
Yes. we need to get all the parasites off our backs. "Divisiveness" is what douche bags like you call the process of removing them.

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
Viet Nam war was far more divisive not to mention the Civil war...the reason the hate for trump is so vile is because Hilaary is seen by her supporters [both those ho admit to it and those who are embarrassed by it] as trump stealing what they have come to believe is Hillary's birthright, the left spent the night before the election publicly celebrating on TV...tha'ts one hangover that has not gone away and it may take surgery to remove this smile from my face.

Example?
Acorn was not propaganda. Thew Fast and Furious investigation was not propaganda. Kenya birth is a possibility, there is a lot about Obama he half GOP voters believe Acorn stole the election ridiculous... to tell us. And the stimulus did fail, just like Solyndra.
Half the GOP voters believe Acorn stole the election absolutely ridiculous they made up names to get paid minimum wage... The ATF Chief in charge of gun-running said neither the bush nor the Obama Administration knew a thing about it... Ridiculous. Kenya is pathetic. Stimulus worked perfectly and solyndra was the only one of 36 similar operations that failed. you're a brainwashed functional moron. Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc are a joke, only in the United States only for idiots...

Forum List

Back