The nation is split like never before

And here we see why liberals come to dominate various industries.
While conservatives are doing their jobs, vile liberals are discriminating against people they just "know" must be stupid or evil, since they think the "wrong" things.
Then, after they drive all dissent out or underground, then they crow about how stupid or not creative cons are.
Liberals really are vile pieces of shit. Someday, this is going go bite them on the ass.

They probably dominate industries because they are vastly more intelligent than conservatives. Certainly seems to be the case on this board.

Yeah, we need only look at you to find just how "intelligent" you Stalinists are.... :eusa_whistle:

Tell the truth, did you complete third grade?

Come on, you know you couldn't hack it...
Where do you get the stalinist insanity? Just has no connection with reality...

Do you honestly think America doesn't grasp exactly what you scum are?

You're even dumber than I thought. And trust me in this, I had thought you a fucking retard....
With obnoxious idiots like you on the other side, we have no worries... You are our best pal thank you.

While conservatives are doing their jobs, vile liberals are discriminating against people they just "know" must be stupid or evil, since they think the "wrong" things.
Then, after they drive all dissent out or underground, then they crow about how stupid or not creative cons are.
Liberals really are vile pieces of shit. Someday, this is going go bite them on the ass.

They probably dominate industries because they are vastly more intelligent than conservatives. Certainly seems to be the case on this board.

Yeah, we need only look at you to find just how "intelligent" you Stalinists are.... :eusa_whistle:

You're even dumber than I thought. And trust me in this, I had thought you a fucking retard....
With obnoxious idiots like you on the other side, we have no worries... You are our best pal thank you.

You traitors think you can bully your way into the coup you are attempting.

But as I previously stated, you are abysmally stupid....

You inbred losers haven't figured out that this nation has never been United but in your godforsken dreams you think if we all fell on our knees and became unified the nation would grow stronger....ignorant beyond comprehension you are.

Get your heads out of your backsides, grow up and shed your red white and blue glasses and figure it out.

Every generation believes that the nation is "more divided" than ever before.

Fact is, we've always been divided.

Get over yourself. You are not special.

What coup is that? You are absolutely out of your mind LOL. The major problem in the United States States is the insane GOP propaganda machine and it's dupes like you insanity

What coup is that? You are absolutely out of your mind LOL. The major problem in the United States States is the insane GOP propaganda machine and it's dupes like you insanity

How can you call anyone a dupe when you see the garbage the Left promotes, besides believing it?

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
Trump is a sissy.

The only thing trump loves to pound is Putin's d***...

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.
trump only won because the DNC is a totally corrupt and run by an incompetent bunch of crooks. Oh, and they ran a candidate that is puke personified: Hillary.

Even Daffy Duck could have beat her. And, I guess he did...

How can you call anyone a dupe when you see the garbage the Left promotes, besides believing it?
Because I don't believe a whole bunch of Lies like you do so I am not a dupe then... See signature for what you're don't know and the lies you do

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.
trump only won because the DNC is a totally corrupt and run by an incompetent bunch of crooks. Oh, and they ran a candidate that is puke personified: Hillary.

Nope. Donald Trump tapped into the rage of a forgotten America. It was easy to recognize, but career politicians and corporate media blinded by ignorance.

Nope. Donald Trump tapped into the rage of a forgotten America. It was easy to recognize, but career politicians and corporate media blinded by ignorance.
It's true that trump reached out to angry white voters who felt the world is leaving them behind.

But, it the Dems had chosen any decent candidate, they would have walked away with the presidency. Hillary was certainly one of the worst, if not THE worst candidate ever to run. And she was chosen by the DNC for all the wrong reasons, imo. None of this matters now because it's all history now.

The truth is that trump was also a horrible candidate: narcissistic, bumbling, inarticulate, no focus, absolutely disgusting in many ways, etc. He won only because his 'competition' was so horrible.

A lot of Americans feel the two candidates were so awful that, no matter which of them won, America would be the big loser. And that's exactly what happened.

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.
The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.
I'm still here. I believe I offered you the chance to be the one to which, as you say, "try something in the real world based on your idiotic beliefs" and you ran like a coward. Since you imply something would happen, why don't you be the one to show me.
Too bad you don't have any actual argument only talking points and stupid insults, dupe.

I'm not the one that said something would happen to me then ran like a **** when offered the chance to be the one making it happen. When you're man enough to try and let me, as you say "see what happens", let me know.
You'd just get arrested..lol

So you were just running your dick sucker when you said something would happen. I gave you another chance and you ran like a coward.
What are you 12 years old? That's about the level of your political expertise too, dupe.

I didn't think you'd show me what would happen. Lot of mouth, nothing to back it up. Typical Liberal

You inbred losers haven't figured out that this nation has never been United but in your godforsken dreams you think if we all fell on our knees and became unified the nation would grow stronger....ignorant beyond comprehension you are.

We think you Communists will be violent thugs and traitors, which is precisely what you are.

You just used the excuse for the results of your bigotry, that I said you would, in the post you responded to.

Did you not read past the first sentence or were you just unable to come up with any other rationalization for your bigotry?

Send a stalinist my address? I'd have to be crazy..

Say Comrade, how are your Gestapo at Cal State Fullerton doing?

{
Here is what started this whole situation, according to reporting from the Orange County Register; Canin was participating in a Feb. 8 protest against President Donald Trump on campus. Simultaneously, the Fullerton College Republicans were conducting a counterprotest, in support of Trump.

Canin didn’t like the fact that conservative students were putting their perspective on display, so he stalked up to the Republicans and began verbally berating them.

After Canin’s temper tantrum fizzled out, he started walking backwards and tripped over a bike rack, prompting hearty laughs from the College Republicans.

That’s when professor “loose” Canin lost it.

Campus police spokesman Scott Willey described Canin’s demeanor as “enraged” and said that he “started to launch at them (College Republicans), going for one of their signs.”

During this scuffle, Chris Boyle, president of Cal State Fullerton’s College Republicans, says that Canin shoved and struck one of the students.}

Abusive CSUF professor lives to fight another day – Orange County Register

This while the Communists demand a publicly funded school outlaw conservative speech.

{
Free speech has been under attack at campuses across the nation, with students themselves asking administrators to ban speakers they consider too controversial or whose ideas they oppose.

Last Sunday, far-left protesters clad all in black beat up on people who showed up in a Berkeley park to support President Trump. And in February, the Berkeley campus canceled a talk with Yiannopoulos when supporters and protesters clashed and caused $100,000 in damage ahead of the planned event. The university blamed more than 100 “masked agitators.”

Yiannopoulos, a former editor for the conservative Breitbart News online news site, touts conservative messages but often couches them in what many would consider politically incorrect language.}
Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at Cal State Fullerton, with many opponents trying to block the event – Orange County Register

Will you Stalinists burn down the school? Will you burn down Fullerton? :dunno:

I understand his frustration. You have to ask if the college admissions system is broken. Admitting students who voted for Trump means something is wrong with the system. I've yet to see anybody of intelligence who voted for Trump. How they managed to get into the college system is a mystery.

It's not that conservatives are stupid it's that they are so misinformed. The GOP hate and propaganda machine is a disgrace and has to be stopped or this split will continue to grow... The fact that Trump is repeating the crap hopefully will contribute to that... Hopefully he'll figure out that it's destructive.

Your closed minded idiotic post had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

But, it does refer back to the op. Hatred like yours is why this nation is so divided. YOu lefties are very divisive.

[What coup is that? You are absolutely out of your mind LOL. The major problem in the United States States is the insane GOP propaganda machine and it's dupes like you insanity

Are you Stalinists attempting to remove the legally elected head of the United States Government through any and all means?

That is an attempted coup, traitor. You and your fellow Khmer Rouge democrats are engaged in a civil war to bring down the Republic. You use a witch hunt, where you have declared Trump guilty and are now searching to find just what it is he is guilty of. Perhaps the water test, throw him in the lake, if he swims he is guilty, if he drowns then you'll keep searching for his guilt.

You are engaged in treason, simple fact. You are waging war against the Constitution of the United States.

Forum List

Back