The nation is split like never before

[Q
1. His base in what has traditional been the back bone of this great nation, working class whites. That you consider them deplorable is just you being an asshole. FUck you.

2. Normal republicans are waiting to see how successful he is at Trade and Immigration policy. What you are talking about are "Establishment Republicans" who tried to steal the primaries. Fuck them.

3. The rest of the world? They suffer from the same liberal shit that his killing US, only worse. Yes, we are right and the rest of the world is fucked up.

4. You and yours are the embarrassment.

Ah, so the racism comes out. The working class 'whites'. I'm sure the blacks who were paid nothing to enhance the economy up until 1861 would disagree. Being a working class white doesn't give you the right to be a bigotted, racist arsehole.

Um, no, the rest of the world is doing fine. The US is fucked up. Just because you believe the Buffoon's Fake News doesn't mean the rest of the world falls for his BS. We have the ability to think critically and sort the wheat from the chafe. Unlike the thick-as-pig-shit, Kool-aid drinking Deplorables.

The good news is that he is loved in Kenya, Tanzania, The Philippines, Vietnam, Russia and Nigeria. Wow, would love to live in those places. Meanwhile he is hated is such third world shit holes as Australia, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, UK. Canada, Spain, Italy and Argentina.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

So if you gloat about blacks voting Democrat, that's not racist, but if you simply note that some whites voted Republican, that's racist?

Do you understand why conservatives all think snowflakes like you are douche bags?

Last edited:
Please stop trying to educate democrats. We want them to continue with the deplorables bullshit and the racist white hatred. Increase it if you can you dumbshit demonrats.

They believe, as an article of faith, that all they need to is hate Trump to win elections. And we sure don't want to do anything to change that opinion.

[

Your words.

"by divisive I mean all he cares about is himself so says and does really dumb things as long as his precious ego is satiated."

You lefties don't like it when we point out that words have real meanings and that what you like to think in your head doesn't justify your shit.

How am I wrong? The dumb things he says are divisive...and?

Look what we got with LBJ's majority. $22 trillion wasted with the thinking that if you help people they'll want to better themselves.

We don't need any more of that ridiculous thinking. It didn't work 50 years ago and it won't work today.
Actually it worked great until the Vietnam War ruined it and Nixon etc etc...
Trump's trade and immigration issues were not pandering to the working class, they were speaking out for their valid interests.

The Rich were on board with the Establishment candidates of both parties.

First the GOP, and then America choose against the Rich Approved choices.

You should be happy about that, but your leftism is more important to you than these issues you speak of.
Of course you do have no idea what the policy wishes of the democratic party were... Hint, just what I'm saying...

i know HIllary was against Trade policy designed to benefit American workers, and I know she was in favor of amnesty.

Or are there some specific policy that you think I am not aware of, that you think is more important?
There is only one policy that will help unemployment in a big way, training our unemployed for tech jobs that are going begging 3 - 6 million of them. For that we need money yes go bills! GOP voters are absolutely Clueless...

Any time you want to pay for that on anyone's behalf, go ahead. If they aren't willing to invest in themselves or you invest in them, I don't see them as a good investment.
Right-wing idiocy as usual... Your sympathy for the bloated mega-rich is touching...

It has nothing to do with sympathy for anyone. It has to do with people like you claiming someone should get something they don't have yet refusing to fund it for them. You do know if you want someone to have something the government need not be involved. All YOU have to do is pay it on their behalf.

without hate, would you even exist, Comrade?

Hatred of what? Bigotry and Deplorable behaviour? You make it sound like it is a bad thing.

You lefties automatically go to the bigotry and deplorable behavior claim without listening to what has been said. You're like parrots.
We have listened to what has been said and you are a racist and deplorable. It is not just lefties. About 50% of the Republicans are embarrasses by the behavior of Trump and his supporters.

[

Your words.

"by divisive I mean all he cares about is himself so says and does really dumb things as long as his precious ego is satiated."

You lefties don't like it when we point out that words have real meanings and that what you like to think in your head doesn't justify your shit.

How am I wrong? The dumb things he says are divisive...and?

You've already determined the response before the statement is made. That's stupid.

without hate, would you even exist, Comrade?

Hatred of what? Bigotry and Deplorable behaviour? You make it sound like it is a bad thing.

You lefties automatically go to the bigotry and deplorable behavior claim without listening to what has been said. You're like parrots.
We have listened to what has been said and you are a racist and deplorable. It is not just lefties. About 50% of the Republicans are embarrasses by the behavior of Trump and his supporters.

When you've determined your response before he says something, you haven't listened.

So if you gloat about blacks voting Democrat, that's not racist, but if you simply not that some whites voted Republican, that's racist?

Do you understand why conservatives all think snowflakes like you are douche bags?

I'm not talking about anybody voting for anyone. You mix me up with the lefties. I'm not a leftie. Well, probably socially I might be. Fiscally, definitely conservative.

Just once we should have the Democratic party with a Unstoppable majority, and not in the middle of another Trump's GOP economic meltdown... Hasn't happened since LBJ...

Look what we got with LBJ's majority. $22 trillion wasted with the thinking that if you help people they'll want to better themselves.

We don't need any more of that ridiculous thinking. It didn't work 50 years ago and it won't work today.
Like I said, all the GOP has is b******* propaganda and dupes like you...

Trump's trade and immigration issues were not pandering to the working class, they were speaking out for their valid interests.

You should be happy about that, but your leftism is more important to you than these issues you speak of.
Of course you do have no idea what the policy wishes of the democratic party were... Hint, just what I'm saying...

i know HIllary was against Trade policy designed to benefit American workers, and I know she was in favor of amnesty.

Or are there some specific policy that you think I am not aware of, that you think is more important?
And yes she's for a comprehensive immigration bill with with a social security ID card that can't be fixed. In other words ending the illegal problem forever, as opposed to the GOP stringing it out forever....

Letting the surplus of Third World labor stay is not "ending" the problem, it is worsening it.
They've been here for many years most of them Pew research found that 94%of adult male illegals are working, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. Throwing them all out is ridiculous bigotry... And just plain stupid... Not to mention inhumane.

So if you gloat about blacks voting Democrat, that's not racist, but if you simply not that some whites voted Republican, that's racist?

I'm not voting about anybody voting for anyone. You mix me up with the lefties. I'm not a leftie. Well, probably socially I might be. Fiscally, definitely conservative.

If you align yourself with the lefties, there is no difference.

And yes she's for a comprehensive immigration bill with with a social security ID card that can't be fixed. In other words ending the illegal problem forever, as opposed to the GOP stringing it out forever....

Letting the surplus of Third World labor stay is not "ending" the problem, it is worsening it.
They've been here for many years most of them Pew research found that 94%of adult male illegals are working, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. Throwing them all out is ridiculous bigotry... And just plain stupid... Not to mention inhumane.

Throwing them out is following the law. Why do you oppose the law being followed?

Percentages do not matter. If they are illegal, they don't belong here, PERIOD.

You've already determined the response before the statement is made. That's stupid.

You mean with Trump or members of this board? Either way, I'm only going on what they've been saying. I've put no words in anybody's mouth.

You know damn well who I mean you fucking retard. I don't play game. If you're going to, run along troll. I don't have time to deal with motherfucking kids like you.

If you align yourself with the lefties, there is no difference.

I don't align myself with anyone. I come from a country where there are 5 different parties in Parliament. Up until the election last week there were 7 parties in parliament. And I have voted for most of them at one time or another depending on their policies. I can't help it if you come from a place where important issues are reduced to sound bites typifying only two points of view. That is the society you have created. And good on you. But don't label me on how your society pigeonholes people.

[

His words are your source for this moron.
ANd his statement was that when you are rich and famous women LET you do stuff.
Do you know what it means when a women LETS you do something?
That's consent.
YOu are attacking this man for him stating that he has had consensual sexual contact with women.
That is your stated reason for calling him divisive debunked.

So, will you admit you were wrong, or will you double down on being an ass?

If it is not so divisive how come he was slammed by so many people for it? Do you even know what the word means?

Yeah, he said they "let' him do it. His words, not theirs. That's like Charlie Manson saying Sharon Tate 'let' his followers shoot her. Are you this dumb? Of course you are. You're a Deplorable Trump supporter. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
No it isn't, you fucking douche bag. Obviously Sharon Tate didn't give anyone permission to shoot her. Women allow men to touch their genitals every day. That's how babies get born.

Have you ever been laid? Did you ever try to go to third base in high school? Are you really this much of an incredible dumbass?

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.
Obama irritated many racist whites. They came out in full force to elect Trump. As a white American I am shocked by the number of white racists in our country.
They are such idiots, they do not feel they are racists. They feel whites are being discriminated against.

Forum List

Back