🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New Cult Of LGBT Packaging Of Child Sexual Mutilation: "Regular People Just Don't Care"

Dont tell old DrainBamage, you might upset her apple cart to learn that leading psychologists and universities (who were threatened by the cult of LGBT to drop their support of the conclusion you posted 80zephr) cannot support medical child abuse.
I've offered no opinion on the subject, the only thing close is the straw man you keep trying to build by generating opinions to assign to me.

So tell us more about your dramatic and inspiring call to arms, and how you're leading by example with the wrist cramps you've suffered while typing on message boards.
It sounds almost as if you're baiting me to say something else. Which I won't. The voters spoke out quite effectively in 2016...so not much else needs to be done pragmatically when it comes to power and new policies reversing old ones, except to keep speaking about it. The pen is mightier than the sword so express yourselves. Also, pick up phones and call doctor's offices asking them to quit performing child abuse and malpractice....& call local law enforcement & make formal complaints. If enough people log formal complaints in red-district prosecutor areas, the case will attract national attention. They'll get the message. Never underestimate word of mouth and pen.

Also, pick up phones and call doctor's offices asking them to quit performing child abuse and malpractice....& call local law enforcement & make formal complaints.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you haven't called anyone.

The very definition of lots of hot air but no action.

Well at least we both agree more should be done. And hence this thread's message. To do absolutely nothing about this child abuse is a crime. On that it seems we both agree, yes?

And hence this thread's message
From what I've seen this thread's message is that everyone should get out and fight this to their utmost, well except for you who's job is to hang out at home typing on message boards at great risk of sore fingers.

Dont tell old DrainBamage, you might upset her apple cart to learn that leading psychologists and universities (who were threatened by the cult of LGBT to drop their support of the conclusion you posted 80zephr) cannot support medical child abuse.
I've offered no opinion on the subject, the only thing close is the straw man you keep trying to build by generating opinions to assign to me.

So tell us more about your dramatic and inspiring call to arms, and how you're leading by example with the wrist cramps you've suffered while typing on message boards.
Shut up you phony ass bitch. You wouldn't be going through all this effort to trash Sil if you weren't a faggot loving idiot.

But Sil is so easily trashed, this isn't much effort! The guy believes Tokyo has been secretly evacuated because of radiation, it doesn't get any richer than that.

We love him.

But Sil is so easily trashed, this isn't much effort! The guy believes Tokyo has been secretly evacuated because of radiation, it doesn't get any richer than that.

We love him.
No, this guy believes Tokyo SHOULD be evacuated. But go ahead and move there and drink water from the wells around Tokyo. Take a Geiger counter to the restaurants and set it by your plate as it clicks and buzzes away while you eat.

I've not been trashed at all. Anyone who supports child abuse using "medicine" is a criminal. And these people should be turned in to authorities for child abuse. You don't drug children with carcinogenic substances or lure them into hacking off their genitals, all while having these poor disturbed beings and their equally disturbed/dysfunctional parents sign a waiver that says "you know this won't really change your gender"...

If a surgeon told you that he could cure your trick knee by cutting off your left arm and had you sign a waiver before surgery that says "you know removing your left arm won't really cure your trick knee", you could OWN that surgeon and the hospital that allowed him to do said surgery on you. Particularly if you were mentally unwell at the time you signed his waiver...

No, this guy believes Tokyo SHOULD be evacuated.

Really? I saw a hilarious thread in the Asia forum where you claimed otherwise.

Tokyo isn't going anywhere. It's just the people who lived there are: away...
They are in the process of leaving, quietly. Children and women first. Men to follow.

You do realize that by saying the people aren't in Tokyo and they are in the process of leaving (women and children first lol) you are claiming Tokyo was evacuated right? That thread was from 2014, have they gotten all the women and children out yet?

K...so I reported you for off-topic. If you want to discuss Tokyo's dangerously high radiation levels after Fukushima, there's a thread already started on that here: Goodbye Poor Japan...

Meanwhile I'd like to hear your thoughts on the legality of drugging a patient with cancer-causing hormones or amputating their vital healthy organs "in order to change their gender" while you at the same time have them sign a waiver that says "you know this won't actually change your gender"?

Think that's legal medicine? I say it's malpractice.

K...so I reported you for off-topic. If you want to discuss Tokyo's dangerously high radiation levels after Fukushima, there's a thread already started on that here: Goodbye Poor Japan...
Aw that's so cute you ran off and reported me. Did you do it gasping between sniffles?

Meanwhile I'd like to hear your thoughts on the legality of drugging a patient with cancer-causing hormones or amputating their vital healthy organs "in order to change their gender" while you at the same time have them sign a waiver that says "you know this won't actually change your gender"?
Which cancer causing hormones?

genders.jpg

Well it takes one to know one.
I have reported your off topic insult to the moderators. Sniffle.
Trolling seems to be your MO. So why are you at this particular topic trolling as a relative newbie here at USMB?

The World Health Organization has deemed hormone drugs to be class 1 carcinogens. And before you launch into your LGBT cult talking points, I agree, they should almost never be prescribed; unless someone's life is in immediate danger. Threatening to kill yourself because you want to play pretend by having your junk chopped off doesn't qualify. I'm talking about excessive bleeding in women needing hormones to stop it.

A point you continually refuse to confront is: why do MDs require patients to sign waivers for hormone or surgical amputation of vital organs that says "you know this won't really change your gender". And...how is that different in ethical medical practice than requiring a patient to sign a waiver saying "you know amputating your left arm won't cure your athlete's foot"....and then doing it anyway?

The World Health Organization has deemed hormone drugs to be class 1 carcinogens. And before you launch into your LGBT cult talking points
Now this is interesting, can you provide a source so I can read about it? I'm not even sure what exactly defines "level 1" but would be interested to know. No idea what you're talking about with LGBT cult talking points, I've not voiced a single opinion on LGBT issues in this thread yet you seem quite happy to continuously attribute them to me.

A point you continually refuse to confront is: why do MDs require patients to sign waivers for hormone or surgical amputation of vital organs that says "you know this won't really change your gender". And...how is that different in ethical medical practice than requiring a patient to sign a waiver saying "you know amputating your left arm won't cure your athlete's foot"....and then doing it anyway?
Which vital organs? I'd only consider an organ vital if you needed it to survive or function at a reasonable level, if these MDs are doing that then yes it seems like a bad practice.

Forum List

Back