🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New Cult Of LGBT Packaging Of Child Sexual Mutilation: "Regular People Just Don't Care"

No idiot. EVERYWHERE. Be vocal EVERYWHERE. Call your representatives, tell them you think boys and girls shouldn't be legally bifurcated from either a mother or father for life "in marriage". Tell your representatives you want doctors prosecuted for illegally prescribing hormones and surgery that they make mentally ill people sign waivers for that say, in essence "this treatment that can kill you or maim you or give you cancer is merely a placebo; there is no physical cure for your mental illness".

Not JUST cocktail parties....brother...
So how many hours have you spent doing this, has it just been a call to leave a message at a representative?

Maybe you've been lucky and encountered gays at the mall you've spent a few minutes berating? I'm sure given how emotionally vested you seem to be you've spent countless hours practicing what you preach, I'm genuinely curious at where this battle has taken you and how much you've got invested.

No idiot. EVERYWHERE. Be vocal EVERYWHERE. Call your representatives, tell them you think boys and girls shouldn't be legally bifurcated from either a mother or father for life "in marriage". Tell your representatives you want doctors prosecuted for illegally prescribing hormones and surgery that they make mentally ill people sign waivers for that say, in essence "this treatment that can kill you or maim you or give you cancer is merely a placebo; there is no physical cure for your mental illness".

Not JUST cocktail parties....brother...
So how many hours have you spent doing this, has it just been a call to leave a message at a representative?

Maybe you've been lucky and encountered gays at the mall you've spent a few minutes berating? I'm sure given how emotionally vested you seem to be you've spent countless hours practicing what you preach, I'm genuinely curious at where this battle has taken you and how much you've got invested.
Simply making accurate observations isn't berating, anymore than pointing out to a heroin addict that the track marks on their arms and legs are becoming infected. Or that a drug addict donating blood isn't allowed. There's berating and there's common sense. Mutilating someone's body with cancer-causing hormones or amputation surgery to address what is clearly mental illness is malpractice. Period.

Simply making accurate observations isn't berating
Wrong. Berating and making an accurate observation aren't mutually exclusive, since whether accurate/inaccurate isn't relevant to whether verbally criticizing random strangers counts as berating.

Leaning on your personal opinion being common sense certainly isn't some free pass to redefine the definition of berating, criticizing, etc.

Simply making accurate observations isn't berating
Wrong. Berating and making an accurate observation aren't mutually exclusive, since whether accurate/inaccurate isn't relevant to whether verbally criticizing random strangers counts as berating.

Leaning on your personal opinion being common sense certainly isn't some free pass to redefine the definition of berating, criticizing, etc.
When a societal norm is as harmful as the one we're discussing, those practicing the harm to children aren't to be coddled. Your threats, overt or insinuated, of making this about "mean people beating up on trannys" are not going to find purchase with me. Behaviors are to be criticized always. Else there would be no limit to the whining those engaged in perversity could use as a shield for facing the fact that they are perverse and disturbed.

No, where children are involved, there isn't a mere suggestion to speak out....there is a legal mandate compelling you to speak out.

Prescribing cancer-causing hormones "to change gender" or mutilating unnecessary (and ineffective) surgery is medical malpractice defined. You cannot as a doctor say "I'm prescribing you this harmful protocol knowing it has no chance of working....sign here saying that you approve" to a mentally ill patient incapable by definition of legal consent.

Suicide is probably because of people who don't support or understand them and treat them as freaks and mental cases, try to keep them from getting their hormones or force them to seek black market hormones that are more dangerous.

Keeping them from treatment is not helping them. Not believing them is not helping them.

You are them problem not them
It's always someone else's fault, never could be that they themselves have a mental illness. Smh...

Are you their doctor?
I dont have to be their doctor to be of the opinion the whole sex operation industry is a vile business in which these so-called 'doctors' make bookoo bucks lying to and then mutilating mentally ill Individuals. The oath says 'do no harm', I believe sco's do nothing but harm and zero good for a person with gender dysphoria.

of the opinion.................

but you have no access of their COGIATI or other tests or studied their history (which as an outsider you should have no access to)

......but your opinion should have any weight?????

you can be of the opinion there are purple people eaters on the far side of mars does not mean you are right or can prove it to the world
The doctor who was president of the APA & responsible for removing homosexuality from the DSM in 1973 agrees with me.

He must be an uneducated ignorant bigot too. Lol
Just a dried up old fossil, more likely.

The doctor who was president of the APA & responsible for removing homosexuality from the DSM in 1973 agrees with me.

He must be an uneducated ignorant bigot too. Lol
Just a dried up old fossil, more likely.

The Dr.s points were that the ruling scientific principle was *disappeared* by the gay cabal that took over the APA. He watched it happen. He is an eyewitness to the APA turning from a science-oriented conclusion community to an audited "small samples and feelings over science" "conclusion" community.

In short, the APA was assimilated by a cult on par with Scientology; where propaganda substitutes for facts.

When a societal norm is as harmful as the one we're discussing, those practicing the harm to children aren't to be coddled. Your threats, overt or insinuated, of making this about "mean people beating up on trannys" are not going to find purchase with me. Behaviors are to be criticized always. Else there would be no limit to the whining those engaged in perversity could use as a shield for facing the fact that they are perverse and disturbed.
Yes we get you believe in what you preach, but what I've not seen much evidence of is you actually doing anything. You had this heartfelt battle cry about how everyone should fight to their utmost, but I'd wager you haven't done anything but type words in this forum and announce vague plans to berate gay people in public, an act I doubt you'll ever follow through either.

So again, you've called on others to fight this, what have you done?

Yes we get you believe in what you preach, but what I've not seen much evidence of is you actually doing anything. You had this heartfelt battle cry about how everyone should fight to their utmost, but I'd wager you haven't done anything but type words in this forum and announce vague plans to berate gay people in public, an act I doubt you'll ever follow through either.

So again, you've called on others to fight this, what have you done?

Well for one I was almost the sole voice on the internet on leading political sites for almost a decade opposing the cult of LGBT when everyone else was afraid to speak up. And getting verbal abuse the entire time from that cult's payroll bloggers and other dupees literally every post I made. And still stuck with it. I wouldn't call that "nothing". Now others have joined in, in numbers, refusing to be brow-beaten into silence. I'd like to think in part by the example I set.

Speaking up is what it's all about. And in the case of mutilating children with hormones and surgery the doctors tell their parents (in a waiver signed before treatment) "won't really change their gender", the public is MANDATED to turn those doctors in for malpractice and child abuse.

Well for one I was almost the sole voice on the internet on leading political sites for almost a decade opposing the cult of LGBT when everyone else was afraid to speak up. And getting verbal abuse the entire time from that cult's payroll bloggers and other dupees literally every post I made. And still stuck with it. I wouldn't call that "nothing". Now others have joined in, in numbers, refusing to be brow-beaten into silence. I'd like to think in part by the example I set.
So this "all you can" effort has consisted of you sitting in the comfort of your home typing on the internet.

I for one am impressed by your leadership and effort you made in the face of great hardship. Many a common man would have flagged or completely given up the jihad in the face of such dangers as facing opposing views from other anonymous people on the internet, or perhaps even cramps to the wrist from typing. Clearly all the other people who espouse anti-LGBT views online are there partly because of the outstanding work you've done, they shall sing songs of your glorious and meteoric rise. All those kids wearing Che Guevara shirts will be changing into Silhouette shirts, living in the jungle to train insurgents has nothing on a keyboard warrior.

Speaking up is what it's all about
Yep agreed, posting anonymously on internet message boards like USMB is definitely the first thing I think of for giving your all for a cause.

I agree. More is needed. And hence my posting this thread. More will happen.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that you are attempting to tie "speaking out and caring about child abuse" in any venue to "stupid, ridicule...bad...etc." Which means you are tacitly in favor of the type of child abuse outlined in the OP.

I agree. More is needed. And hence my posting this thread. More will happen.
Fight on! Oops, I mean type on.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that you are attempting to tie "speaking out and caring about child abuse" in any venue to "stupid, ridicule...bad...etc." Which means you are tacitly in favor of the type of child abuse outlined in the OP.
I'll take fallacy of false dilemma for $800, Alex.

Your compassion for children's well being is remarkable. I guess you're OK that they're being drugged and mutilated for money and asked to sign a waiver saying "this isn't going to actually change your gender" before any protocol or procedure begins.

Your compassion for children's well being is remarkable. I guess you're OK that they're being drugged and mutilated for money and asked to sign a waiver saying "this isn't going to actually change your gender" before any protocol or procedure begins.
Alex, we did so well in that category I'll take fallacy of false dilemma for $1,000.

Answer = Someone that is okay with children being drugged and mutilated
Question = Who is someone that questions whether being a keyboard warrior on message boards is really doing much of anything?

WIN, you are correct! If you find ridiculous a dramatic call to arms from someone who does nothing but sit in their home complaining on message boards, you can't possibly be someone who cares about children.

You're nuttier than a fruitcake. And clearly your avatar is well chosen.

Look at the title of this thread. You are the poster child for beating up on someone for caring about children. You are. Without realizing it you stepped exactly into the LGBT stereotype role I painted out in the OP: "If you care about child abuse you are stupid, ineffectual, dumb, complaining, ridiculous...etc.." Your de facto statement is "if you care about child abuse re: the OP, you will be verbally browbeaten." You crybullies need to figure out your childish manipulations aren't going to get you anywhere in the next 4 years.

Speaking of games, thanks for playing... :lmao: People are mandated by law to report child abuse described in the OP. It's a punishable offense to actively not care about child abuse.

You're nuttier than a fruitcake. And clearly your avatar is well chosen.
Given your posting history on this forum I think you're the last one to be calling anyone nutty, you've made some incredibly insane claims along the same public service line that you'll never live down.

Look at the title of this thread. You are the poster child for beating up on someone for caring about children. You are. Without realizing it you stepped exactly into the LGBT stereotype role I painted out in the OP: "If you care about child abuse you are stupid, ineffectual, dumb, complaining, ridiculous...etc.." Your de facto statement is "if you care about child abuse re: the OP, you will be verbally browbeaten." You crybullies need to figure out your childish manipulations aren't going to get you anywhere in the next 4 years.

Speaking of games, thanks for playing... :lmao: People are mandated by law to report child abuse described in the OP. It's a punishable offense to actively not care about child abuse.
You are still unable to grasp my intent. I'm not beating up on you for any opinion on children, I'm laughing at you for making a call to arms where everyone should do their utmost to fight for the cause, while you apparently have done nothing more than type on message boards from the comfort of your own home.

Then to top it off this grand delusion that you have somehow made a difference by doing so, and this logic fail where anyone who mocks your keyboard warrior style must advocate child abuse.

That is the great thing about the internet, running into such losers as yourself. Keep on truck keyboard warrior!

Well it doesn't matter if the patients, family, and people who get paid bookoo bucks to mutilate mentally disturbed individuals think. It is delusional and is a mental disorder.

Societies have standards, and one standard should be that 'doctors' shouldn't be profiting off of mutilating mentally disturbed individuals, lying to them and telling them they can change their sex, especially when all the evidence says the operations do not lower suicide risk.

They can go to canada, mexico or europe and begin the process. They can get poor quality hormones on the black market, but they will find a way and you not understanding what they are going through or who they are is not going to help them.

Can't unmake them transgender and stopping their outward change will only make it worse. Throughout history there have been transgenders, they just could not get proper treatment, but many resorted to other means.

There medical treatment is their private business, NOT YOURS
In most cases, people who were 'transgender' at a young age unmake themselves in adulthood. It became my business when LGBTQ activists want to indoctrinate small children and some places want to make it a fineable offense to 'misgender' them.

Numbers....%....

Transgender is not ambiguous gay/bisexual. They don't casually decide they are not transgender.

Transvestites can change their persona and clothing but transgenders take years to realize who they are before treatment and/or GRS
Correction: They spend years getting brainwashed into thinking they're someone they're not.

Most parent know nothing or struggle with understanding transgender. The kids/teens are not being brainwashed.

Still did not present any numbers to support your claims that that want to reverse their change later in life.

Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Mark

Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Mark

Dont tell old DrainBamage, you might upset her apple cart to learn that leading psychologists and universities (who were threatened by the cult of LGBT to drop their support of the conclusion you posted 80zephr) cannot support medical child abuse.

Apparently the folks at Johns Hopkins read the laws on mandatory child-abuse reporting. Doctors and professionals unlike regular folks in some states, are FEDERALLY MANDATED to report when they see child abuse, anywhere, even in their own halls and surgical suites.

LGBT Group Threatens Johns Hopkins Over Study on Homosexuality

Dont tell old DrainBamage, you might upset her apple cart to learn that leading psychologists and universities (who were threatened by the cult of LGBT to drop their support of the conclusion you posted 80zephr) cannot support medical child abuse.
I've offered no opinion on the subject, the only thing close is the straw man you keep trying to build by generating opinions to assign to me.

So tell us more about your dramatic and inspiring call to arms, and how you're leading by example with the wrist cramps you've suffered while typing on message boards.

Forum List

Back