The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

Oh come on, let's be both realistic and clear.

I dont Know where “holly land” is?

I would Like to know what land they “stole”?

Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946?​
(ANSWERS)

I don't Know where “holly land” is?

The Holy Land (Terra Sancta) is not a defined term, but "words of description." is anywhere that the Messiah was claimed to have roamed.

This is a different emotional level question that is dependent on who you ask (like the thermotropic liquid crystals in Mood Rings). The PLO ("the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated" I say again → any Palestinian territory that is liberated") Negotiation Affairs Department (the authoritative voice of the people) answer this question with: "The delineation and demarcation of agreed-upon borders are central to reaching an end of conflict on the basis of the two-state solution."

PLO Negotiation Affairs Department said:
Our national movement once laid claim to its rights over all of historic Palestine, an area that includes modern-day Israel. Since 1988, however, in the interest of achieving peace and ending the conflict, we limited our national aspirations to statehood to 22 percent of historic Palestine, seeking a state of our own in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital (that is, all of the territory occupied by Israel in 1967). Despite this, Israel continues to create “facts on the ground,” building the Wall, expanding settlements, confiscating and grabbing Palestinian Land, demolishing of Palestinian homes, in violation of international law.

It should be noted that the PLO-NAD recognizes: "Historic Palestine (pre-1948) encompasses all of Israel, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and Jerusalem. In 1922, historic Palestine was placed under a British Mandate by the League of Nations."

Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946?

The anti-government coalition of the Arab Palestinians attempted, under the protection of the Egyptian Military Governorship, assembled a makeshift organization called the All Palestine Government (APG).

The Prime Minister was Ahmed Hilmi Pasha; a former General Officer in the Enemy Army of the Ottoman Empire.

The President was Hajj Amin al-Husseini, former chairman of the Arab Higher Committee and a significant collaborator with NAZI Leaders, including the Chancellor of Germany - The Fuhrer.​

How dumb someone can be.
Holy Land a territory which is invaded by Israel illegally.
(COMMENT)

The vast majority of the Jewish population in the first half of the 20th Century were Article 4 Immigrants"

"The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organisation and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home."​

The Jewish Agency → recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine → assisting the Administration in the successful Jewish immigration under Article 6 procedures → encouraging settlement by Jews on the land.

This was agreed upon by the Principal Allied Powers on the assumption of territorial rights and title.

And when legitimacy is concern then president of Palestine or president of Israel become irrelevant.
I will say even this debate is useless.
That is how jew and their supporter are they trying to make right from wrong through a organize paid propaganda.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what this is asking. I'm not sure what it says. BUT, by Convention, a STATE mush has:

a ) a permanent population;

◈ It is not quite known what portion of what populations, associated with what territories were supoorting the APG.​
b ) a defined territory;

◈ The APG cannot declare Independence over any territory it did not have sovergn control of → nor the territory over which another independent entity (the State of Israel) held sovereign control.​
c ) government; and

◈ While there was an intrim cabinet established by the APG, there was no functional government activities. The Arab Palestinians, on a number of occassions, rejected the opportunities in the building of self-governing institutions. That included a number of rejections by the Arab Higher Committee which was Chaired by Hajj Amin al-Husseini, former chairman of the Arab Higher Committee and NAZI collaborator with the enemy.
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

◈ The APG did not ever demonstrate the capacity to concluded between States in written form and governed by international law.
Most Respectfully,
R
Why was Palestine's 1948 declaration of independence illegitimate?

Because they lost the war.
What war did they lose?

Link?

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

I dont Know where “holly land” is?

Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946?​
(ANSWERS)

The Holy Land (Terra Sancta) is not a defined term, but "words of description." is anywhere that the Messiah was claimed to have roamed.

This is a different emotional level question that is dependent on who you ask (like the thermotropic liquid crystals in Mood Rings). The PLO ("the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated" I say again → any Palestinian territory that is liberated") Negotiation Affairs Department (the authoritative voice of the people) answer this question with: "The delineation and demarcation of agreed-upon borders are central to reaching an end of conflict on the basis of the two-state solution."

PLO Negotiation Affairs Department said:
Our national movement once laid claim to its rights over all of historic Palestine, an area that includes modern-day Israel. Since 1988, however, in the interest of achieving peace and ending the conflict, we limited our national aspirations to statehood to 22 percent of historic Palestine, seeking a state of our own in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital (that is, all of the territory occupied by Israel in 1967). Despite this, Israel continues to create “facts on the ground,” building the Wall, expanding settlements, confiscating and grabbing Palestinian Land, demolishing of Palestinian homes, in violation of international law.

It should be noted that the PLO-NAD recognizes: "Historic Palestine (pre-1948) encompasses all of Israel, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and Jerusalem. In 1922, historic Palestine was placed under a British Mandate by the League of Nations."

The anti-government coalition of the Arab Palestinians attempted, under the protection of the Egyptian Military Governorship, assembled a makeshift organization called the All Palestine Government (APG).

The Prime Minister was Ahmed Hilmi Pasha; a former General Officer in the Enemy Army of the Ottoman Empire.

The President was Hajj Amin al-Husseini, former chairman of the Arab Higher Committee and a significant collaborator with NAZI Leaders, including the Chancellor of Germany - The Fuhrer.​

How dumb someone can be.
Holy Land a territory which is invaded by Israel illegally.
(COMMENT)

The vast majority of the Jewish population in the first half of the 20th Century were Article 4 Immigrants"

"The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organisation and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home."​

The Jewish Agency → recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine → assisting the Administration in the successful Jewish immigration under Article 6 procedures → encouraging settlement by Jews on the land.

This was agreed upon by the Principal Allied Powers on the assumption of territorial rights and title.

And when legitimacy is concern then president of Palestine or president of Israel become irrelevant.
I will say even this debate is useless.
That is how jew and their supporter are they trying to make right from wrong through a organize paid propaganda.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what this is asking. I'm not sure what it says. BUT, by Convention, a STATE mush has:

◈ It is not quite known what portion of what populations, associated with what territories were supoorting the APG.​
b ) a defined territory;

◈ The APG cannot declare Independence over any territory it did not have sovergn control of → nor the territory over which another independent entity (the State of Israel) held sovereign control.​
c ) government; and

◈ While there was an intrim cabinet established by the APG, there was no functional government activities. The Arab Palestinians, on a number of occassions, rejected the opportunities in the building of self-governing institutions. That included a number of rejections by the Arab Higher Committee which was Chaired by Hajj Amin al-Husseini, former chairman of the Arab Higher Committee and NAZI collaborator with the enemy.

◈ The APG did not ever demonstrate the capacity to concluded between States in written form and governed by international law.
Most Respectfully,
R

What war did they lose?

Link?

Where does it say that Palestine lost a war?

⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

(ANSWERS)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

b ) a defined territory;

c ) government; and

Most Respectfully,
R

What war did they lose?

Link?

There are no wars in the Middle East; only skirmishes.
Like ISIS murdering tens of thousands of Muslims over a weekend is a skirmish.

⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

(ANSWERS)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

b ) a defined territory;

c ) government; and

Most Respectfully,
R

What war did they lose?

Link?

This thread says it. If Palestine won you would not be bitching all the time.

What war did they lose?

Link?

Nice dodge.

Nice dodge.

The Truth is not a dodge. Obviously Israel is undefeated in its wars and that angers the likes of you. It started in 1947 and has continued to this date.

Nice dodge.

The Truth is not a dodge. Obviously Israel is undefeated in its wars and that angers the likes of you. It started in 1947 and has continued to this date.
Now you are dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Nice dodge.

Now you are dancing.
:290968001256257790-final: = you

All these anti Israel threads and rhetoric exists because:

5 Reasons No Nation Wants to Go to War with Israel

So all you can do is whine and moan with your history challenged friends.

images

Nice dodge.

Now you are dancing.

You two are arguing at cross purposes and over each others' heads. Tinmore is maintaining that the Israelis fought other Arab armies, not the army of the Palestinians. AzogtheDefiler is maintaining that the Israelis defeated all of the Arab armies in general, which includes the Palestinians. Actually, Israelis DID fight Palestinians directly--first in a civil war prior to 1948, when 5 other Arab armies joined in to destroy the new Jewish state. Israel then fought the PLO in Lebanon in 1982. Israel and Hamas, who represent part of the Palestinians in Gaza, have also fought several wars--all of which have been won by the Israelis.

Nice dodge.

Now you are dancing.

You two are arguing at cross purposes and over each others' heads. Tinmore is maintaining that the Israelis fought other Arab armies, not the army of the Palestinians. AzogtheDefiler is maintaining that the Israelis defeated all of the Arab armies in general, which includes the Palestinians. Actually, Israelis DID fight Palestinians directly--first in a civil war prior to 1948, when 5 other Arab armies joined in to destroy the new Jewish state. Israel then fought the PLO in Lebanon in 1982. Israel and Hamas, who represent part of the Palestinians in Gaza, have also fought several wars--all of which have been won by the Israelis.
Actually, Israelis DID fight Palestinians directly--first in a civil war prior to 1948,
There was no civil war.

Nice dodge.

Now you are dancing.

Actually, Israelis DID fight Palestinians directly--first in a civil war prior to 1948,
There was no civil war.

There is nothing civil about war. But it was a conflict and Israel won. The sooner you admit that the sooner the healing process may begin. Or is your argument that the North did not beat the South in the US Civil War?

Nice dodge.

Now you are dancing.

There was no civil war.

I'd beg to differ. Jews and Arabs and British were all in a 3-way match in the area known as Palestine between 1947 and 1948. Then in 1948, when Israel declared independence in the area allotted to it under the Partition Plan, 5 other Arab armies joined in the brawl.

⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

We've talked about this many times.

(COMMENT)

• Israel's claim for Independence came first, in May 1948. The Arab Palestinians declined (making a HARD rejection) with threats.

• THe All Palestine Government (APG) came in September and tried to claim the same territory already declared Independent by the Israelis. See Posting #205 (Excerpt):

(COMMENT)

b ) a defined territory;

c ) government; and

◈ The APG Government was not a functioning government able to immediately state the process of Government. They declined to participate in the establishment of self-governing Institutions.

◈ The APG did not ever demonstrate the capacity to concluded between States in written form and governed by international law.​

There is more to being a Government than just saying you are a government. And, the Arab League, on behalf of the Arab Palestinians, helped to prove the territorial limits of Israeli sovereignty. Certainly, the APG could not prove they had sovereign governmental control over even the small patch of Gaza.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Rehmani, et al,

We've talked about this many times.

(COMMENT)

• Israel's claim for Independence came first, in May 1948. The Arab Palestinians declined (making a HARD rejection) with threats.

• THe All Palestine Government (APG) came in September and tried to claim the same territory already declared Independent by the Israelis. See Posting #205 (Excerpt):

(COMMENT)

b ) a defined territory;

c ) government; and

◈ The APG Government was not a functioning government able to immediately state the process of Government. They declined to participate in the establishment of self-governing Institutions.

◈ The APG did not ever demonstrate the capacity to concluded between States in written form and governed by international law.​

There is more to being a Government than just saying you are a government. And, the Arab League, on behalf of the Arab Palestinians, helped to prove the territorial limits of Israeli sovereignty. Certainly, the APG could not prove they had sovereign governmental control over even the small patch of Gaza.

Most Respectfully,
R
I don't think so.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually you are correct. There was no "State of Palestine!" Thus they were not a party to the 1948, the 1967, or the 1973 Conflicts. Some other Arab League Members fought on behalf of the Arab Palestinians.

(COMMENT)

Politically and diplomatically, each of the conflicts left the Arab Palestinian worse-off then they were before the conflict.

When participant say that the Arab Palestinians "lost the war," what they mean is that the Arab League proxy on the Arab Palestinians behalf, in the post-conflict experienced a decisive military failure; I say again: the Arab League combatants "experienced a decisive military failure."

The consequences of those (Arab League) failures had the cumulative negative effect on the limitations to establish Arab Palestinians sovereignty. Not only that! → but as a consequence of those failures, the Arab Palestinians failed to have any positive impact on the Armistice Agreements or the follow-on Peace Treaties (Egypt and Jordan) (Letter of Understanding from Lebanon) that followed. Nor have the Arab Palestinians able to make any significant political-military advancements. They are continually setting the condition to actually loose control of ever-increasing parcels of territory.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back