The NFL can go to hell

Stupid thread. Trying to tug at our heartstrings to make excuses for being against the 1st amendment.
Despicable.

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

• Banned
Stupid thread. Trying to tug at our heartstrings to make excuses for being against the 1st amendment.
Despicable.

What far more despicable are those who dishonor their fallen protectors by refusing to stand during the National Anthem.

"Despicable" isn't even enough to describe them.

• Banned
Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

That's retarded. President Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He owns the military.

That's retarded. President Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He owns the military.

Wow, spoken like someone who has never been in the military. That is the most fucked up view of the POTUS's relationship with the military I have ever heard.

You are one dumb human being.

The NFL is going to hell

NFL’s TV ratings drop following a season of injuries, anthem protests

I can't wait for the new XFL to start!

yeah, they are really hurting...

Of the top ten most-watched telecasts last year, seven of them were NFL events, including the Super Bowl, which drew 111.3 million viewers. Thirty-three of the top 50 TV programs were NFL games. NBC’s “Sunday Night Football,” was still the #1 watched TV program last year averaging more than 18 million viewers, despite being down 10% from last season, according to Nielsen. The NFL Network also had a big year coming in as the second most watched cable sports network behind only ESPN.

I would suggest that the death of the NFL is a bit overstated. Last year they had higher revenue than all but like 6 states.

The NFL Owners and Commissioners are a bunch of prideful 'deniers':

1. 'The decline in attendance / viewing has nothing to do with kneeling...lalalala..."

Yeah, how is that working out for you.

2. 'Even if it does, players have a right to overshadow the game / NFL with political propaganda / rhetoric / messages, and instead of focusing on the game and delivering an awesome product free of political distraction we will stand by our players, lettig to do what they want'.

Good for you. Again, how is that working out for you?

Despicable.

What far more despicable are those who dishonor their fallen protectors by refusing to stand during the National Anthem.

"Despicable" isn't even enough to describe them.

The Flag represents America, not a specific segment you wish to pick out for your narrow minded narrative.

Wow, spoken like someone who has never been in the military. That is the most fucked up view of the POTUS's relationship with the military I have ever heard.

You are one dumb human being.

How did you manage to come up with all that while being on your knees?

I served in the US Army and yes, Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Don't believe me?

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces - Bing

The 50 most watched sporting events last year...yeah, the NFL is on the verge of collapse...fucking rubes

upload_2018-1-5_11-52-40.png

What far more despicable are those who dishonor their fallen protectors by

May I finish your sentence above with............"avoiding the draft by claiming foot spurs...."????......Or, THIS

Donald Trump Calls Sleeping Around His 'Personal Vietnam'

Trump, comparing sex to Vietnam, said in 1998 he should receive the Congressional Medal of Honor
you supported Bill Clinton.....the biggest bullshiter around and draft dodger..so STFU.

How did you manage to come up with all that while being on your knees?

I served in the US Army and yes, Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Don't believe me?

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces - Bing

Yes, Trump is the Commander in Chief. But the Commander in Chief does not FUCKING own the military you dumb ass.

It is hard to belive you served and still think that the CIC owns the military. I guess being such a fucking partisan hack has killed off too many brain cells.

you supported Bill Clinton.....the biggest bullshiter around and draft dodger..so STFU.

Tell the above to your equally fucked up O/Poster........The very "best defense' of your orange clown is ALWAYS an attack on Clinton, correct????............LOL

(BTW, did Bill Clinton claim that he should get the Medal of Honor for having sex and avoiding the draft????..............Yes or fucking No?................lol)

Forum List

Back