The Numbers Are In: America LOVES Trump’s Economy Poll Shows Americans Love Trump's Economy

Trump didn't create the economy nor did he create legislation for tax reform...But you ass kissers carry on I like to laugh at subservants in adoration...

So why did the economy take off after his election after eight years of stagnation under Ears?

Under Obama, the Dow went from 6000 to 20,000, a 200% increase.

GDP Growth went from -6% to 3%.

Under trump, the Dow has climbed to what, 25,000? A 20% increase that's probably hit it's peak.

and GDP Growth has shrunk to 2.9%

So, um, no. Trump got a good economy from Obama that will probably go down.

So why did the economy take off after his election after eight years of stagnation under Ears?

Under Obama, the Dow went from 6000 to 20,000, a 200% increase.

GDP Growth went from -6% to 3%.

Under trump, the Dow has climbed to what, 25,000? A 20% increase that's probably hit it's peak.

and GDP Growth has shrunk to 2.9%

So, um, no. Trump got a good economy from Obama that will probably go down.

Save that overused crap. Which left loon site fed you idiots that shit?

The Numbers Are In: America LOVES Trump's Economy

President Trump has done more for the American people in one year than Obama did in eight. The democrats prove on a daily basis how out of touch and ignorant they are.

Here's the rest of the story that the OP would never tell you:

Poll: Voters still say Obama more responsible for economy than Trump

Obumass is officially the worst so called (president) in American History, when Obumass stepped down from office, the USA wasn’t anything more than a shadow of it’s former self. When God passed out brains, Obumass thought he said trains, Obumass replied yes I’ll take a lot of them. Another brainless evil satanic idiot. If he had a brain he would really be dangerous. This explains Obumass to a tee.

The Numbers Are In: America LOVES Trump's Economy

President Trump has done more for the American people in one year than Obama did in eight. The democrats prove on a daily basis how out of touch and ignorant they are.

Here's the rest of the story that the OP would never tell you:

Poll: Voters still say Obama more responsible for economy than Trump

Obumass is officially the worst so called (president) in American History, when Obumass stepped down from office, the USA wasn’t anything more than a shadow of it’s former self. When God passed out brains, Obumass thought he said trains, Obumass replied yes I’ll take a lot of them. Another brainless evil satanic idiot. If he had a brain he would really be dangerous. This explains Obumass to a tee.

Aha, I've inspired my first meltdown of the day.

You're running away from you OWN POLLS now. Why is that?

Let the OP tell us on what day the economy, and everything that happens in it, became attributable to Donald Trump being president.

And tell us why.

Trump didn't create the economy nor did he create legislation for tax reform...But you ass kissers carry on I like to laugh at subservants in adoration...

Lol

it didn't it has gone up every year since Bush jr tanked it, do you remember its the turtle who wins the race.

What comes in like bang, goes out like a fizzle, what happens after the fire works, they crash to the ground. You must be young if you have not learned this lesson in life.

Infatuation never lasts.

Only partisans can politicize something this complicated.

It's not that complicated.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama, and people don't want to rock the boat knowing that an impeachment would be disruptive.

IT's the same reason why Clinton didn't get impeached, even though he was clearly guilty of what he was accused of doing.

Forum List

Back