🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Numbers Don't Lie!

That's because in the 70's, Al Gore hadn't come up with the global warming agenda yet. Thing is, tRolling Blunder, now that it has been conjured up, the figures should show warming, not status quo. Ice 1 foot thick laughs at your Al Gore.

It's unseasonably cold out there again, so go get your bathing suit on, and your tanning lotion, because you will believe anything.

Higher than no warming the past 2 decades? Yeah, that's "Science"
Oh, riiiiiight, CrazyFruitcake, "no warming the past two decades" is clearly shown by the fact that 14 out of the 15 hottest years on record have happened in this century and by the fact that the world is experiencing the hottest year on record, followed by 2010, 2005, 2009, 2007, 2013, and then 1998. The hottest oceans on record must also be a sign that there's been no warming. LOLOLOLOLOL......you poor delusional retard....
No warming past 2 decades. It's only "Warmer" after thew AGWCult alters the data

Repeating your debunked denier cult myths endlessly won't make them magically come true, CrazyFruitcake. The Earth has continued to heat up enormously over the last two decades. The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

There only appears to be "no warming" to the ignorant bamboozled AGW denier cultists who have their heads jammed three feet up their asses, like you do, CrazyFruitcake.

The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

Into the oceans, dreadful!
They must have really warmed up.
How much have they warmed up?
Has the temperature jumped by a measurable amount?
Oh, Toadtheparrot, you are such a moron!

Global Analysis - October 2014
NOAA
  • For the ocean, the October global sea surface temperature was 0.62°C (1.12°F) above the 20th century average of 15.9°C (60.6°F) and the highest for October on record.
  • The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the January–October period (year-to-date) was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.1°C (57.4°F). The first ten months of 2014 were the warmest such period on record.
  • The global oceans were the warmest on record for October, with a temperature that averaged 0.62°C (1.12°F) higher than the 20th century average. This marks the sixth month in a row (beginning in May 2014) that the global ocean temperature broke its monthly temperature record. These record and near-record warm global sea surface temperatures have all occurred in the absence of El Niño, a large-scale warming of the eastern and central equatorial Pacific Ocean that generally occurs every five to seven years on average.

Surface temperatures? LOL!
They match your IQ, idjit.

It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday.

I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin.

Ok, I confessed my sin.

Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

you trying to unseat CrusaderFrank for the king of denier hyperbole crown?

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.
Mankind IS responsible for it, you flaming retard.

The amount of heat given off by volcanoes is utterly insignificant compared to the amount of energy the Earth receives every minute from the sun. Moreover, you ignorant rightwingnutjob, volcanic activity has not increased at all over the last two centuries compared to the previous 5000 years in which the Earth was slowly cooling.

There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit).

There was an "ice age" that lasted almost 100,000 years and ended about 12,000 years ago, moron. Scientists are clear on the reasons why the "ice age" occurred and the reasons why it ended. The ice stopped "receding" from that "ice age" over ten thousand years ago, and then about five thousand years ago the Earth started slowly cooling. Until a century or so ago when mankind's carbon emissions began to upset an atmospheric balance of CO2 that had naturally stayed under 300ppm for millions of years, and started an abrupt warming trend. Now CO2 levels are over 400ppm. Scientists have determined that the last time CO2 levels were this high, and were sustained at this level for awhile, was 15 million years ago when temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees hotter than present and sea levels were 70 to 120 feet higher than they are now. Meanwhile mankind is busily still increasing atmospheric CO2 levels which may wind up doubling (or more) the old pre-industrial CO2 levels of 280ppm.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

Science is clear as to why the ice age started and stopped?
Yes, scientists are fairly clear as to the causes of the previous periods of heavy glaciation and the reasons they ended.

Slight long term changes in the Earth's orbit and axial tilt seem to be the primary triggers for the beginning and ending of these "ice ages", although changes in greenhouse gas (CO2) levels also play an important role.

Sure.
Causes of Ice Ages

It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday.

I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin.

Ok, I confessed my sin.

Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

Since I am a geophysicist, my pedigree puts me in first place. Frank will understand....

Ok, I confessed my sin.

Since I am a geophysicist, my pedigree puts me in first place. Frank will understand....

Frank1400PennAve might beg to differ :eusa_think: He's a denier genius.

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.

I'm pretty sure we can't blame it on turtles or humming birds.
I"m pretty sure there is no need to blame ANYONE. What is it with you people that you have to blame someone?

The Earth cools and heats naturally. The climate is always changing, and has done so long before Mankind even showed up on the scene.

Sometimes you guys sound like you think that humans have no more impact on the natural world than a bunch of racoons.

I've never seen a cow driving a semi full of consumer goods designed to used and then discarded specifically so people will go out and buy the latest supposedly improved model to do the same thing over again instead of repairing the old model what could be fixed if it was only built better and designed to be worked on if it ever broke down.

Meanwhile, the factories powered by fossil fuels keep churning out more and more consumer goods run on electricity which too are powered by fossil fuels.

Can't blame the cows on that.

But Mustang, you can and have blamed farting cows as contributors.

Semi's weren't responsible for it ^ that time either. We will warm and cool. Will it always be conducive to mankind? No. But oceans will rise and fall, temperatures will rise and fall. And my "carbon foot print", or Bessy's carbon foot print isn't the culprit.

Since the #'s don't lie, here are some figures from the EPA about the fossil fuels you have been convinced are so bad for the atmosphere:
The fine/tax on fossil fuel generated electric will add another $600.00 a year to consumers bills.
The EPA's own data shows that the new regulations have almost no impact on the environment. Less that 1 % on global carbon dioxide emissions and would reduce anticipated/future global temperature change by less than two one-hundredths of a degree.

While you champion saving the earth at all cost, people who rely on heat for the winter, don't have the money to pay the added cost.
IT IS A TAX WE STUPID AMERICANS DON"T RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY SEE. It is not a necessary evil to save the earth. It is just an evil.

The upside for China is they get to have our natural resources to use recklessly, and dirt cheap. Some one is going to benefit from our resources, just not Americans.

We are the idiots that will spends billions cleaning China's air before sending it on to Europe.

I personally haven't. But do you know cow farts consist of? Methane. And how many cows are in the world right now? According to estimates, there are currently approximately 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows, both beef and dairy cows, which weigh on average about 1,300 pounds. And they eat a LOT, and burp and fart a LOT of methane.

And they're made of steak. It's a conspiracy!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the cows think. Congratulations. You think like a cow.

You think the cows think they're made of steak? LOL!

You think like a sheep.

I meant the conspiracy, bright boy.

I"m pretty sure there is no need to blame ANYONE. What is it with you people that you have to blame someone?

The Earth cools and heats naturally. The climate is always changing, and has done so long before Mankind even showed up on the scene.

Sometimes you guys sound like you think that humans have no more impact on the natural world than a bunch of racoons.
According to the figures, our carbon footprint is about the same as a golden retriever's.

Mankind IS responsible for it, you flaming retard.

The amount of heat given off by volcanoes is utterly insignificant compared to the amount of energy the Earth receives every minute from the sun. Moreover, you ignorant rightwingnutjob, volcanic activity has not increased at all over the last two centuries compared to the previous 5000 years in which the Earth was slowly cooling.

There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit).

There was an "ice age" that lasted almost 100,000 years and ended about 12,000 years ago, moron. Scientists are clear on the reasons why the "ice age" occurred and the reasons why it ended. The ice stopped "receding" from that "ice age" over ten thousand years ago, and then about five thousand years ago the Earth started slowly cooling. Until a century or so ago when mankind's carbon emissions began to upset an atmospheric balance of CO2 that had naturally stayed under 300ppm for millions of years, and started an abrupt warming trend. Now CO2 levels are over 400ppm. Scientists have determined that the last time CO2 levels were this high, and were sustained at this level for awhile, was 15 million years ago when temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees hotter than present and sea levels were 70 to 120 feet higher than they are now. Meanwhile mankind is busily still increasing atmospheric CO2 levels which may wind up doubling (or more) the old pre-industrial CO2 levels of 280ppm.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

Science is clear as to why the ice age started and stopped?
Yes, scientists are fairly clear as to the causes of the previous periods of heavy glaciation and the reasons they ended.

Slight long term changes in the Earth's orbit and axial tilt seem to be the primary triggers for the beginning and ending of these "ice ages", although changes in greenhouse gas (CO2) levels also play an important role.

Sure.
Causes of Ice Ages

From your link:

The causes of ice ages are not fully understood for either the large-scale ice age periods or the smaller ebb and flow of glacial–interglacial periods within an ice age.

My guess is that they "know" what caused the ice ages about as well as their models work today.

Mark

Well, since it is a fact that termites contribute more to global warming, you aren't far off.

Mark

LOLOL. It's is always a real hoot when ignorant crackpots on an anonymous Internet forum try to lend a false legitimacy to their delusional malarkey by making unverifiable claims about their 'advanced degrees' and supposed 'expertise'. Especially after they have long since clearly demonstrated that they barely have enough basic intelligence, knowledge, rationality and use of logic to have squeeked though graduating from high school, unless they were football 'heroes'.

LOLOL. It's is always a real hoot when ignorant crackpots on an anonymous Internet forum try to lend a false legitimacy to their delusional malarkey by making unverifiable claims about their 'advanced degrees' and supposed 'expertise'. Especially after they have long since clearly demonstrated that they barely have enough basic intelligence, knowledge, rationality and use of logic to have squeeked though graduating from high school, unless they were football 'heroes'.

Tell me Moron, where is your study which show exactly what mans contribution is to the CO2 rise, how you determined it, and what effect it has had on global temps... were still Waiting...

PS, Show your work and make available your methodology with data.

But Mustang, you can and have blamed farting cows as contributors.

Semi's weren't responsible for it ^ that time either. We will warm and cool. Will it always be conducive to mankind? No. But oceans will rise and fall, temperatures will rise and fall. And my "carbon foot print", or Bessy's carbon foot print isn't the culprit.

Since the #'s don't lie, here are some figures from the EPA about the fossil fuels you have been convinced are so bad for the atmosphere:
The fine/tax on fossil fuel generated electric will add another $600.00 a year to consumers bills.
The EPA's own data shows that the new regulations have almost no impact on the environment. Less that 1 % on global carbon dioxide emissions and would reduce anticipated/future global temperature change by less than two one-hundredths of a degree.

While you champion saving the earth at all cost, people who rely on heat for the winter, don't have the money to pay the added cost.
IT IS A TAX WE STUPID AMERICANS DON"T RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY SEE. It is not a necessary evil to save the earth. It is just an evil.

The upside for China is they get to have our natural resources to use recklessly, and dirt cheap. Some one is going to benefit from our resources, just not Americans.

We are the idiots that will spends billions cleaning China's air before sending it on to Europe.

I personally haven't. But do you know cow farts consist of? Methane. And how many cows are in the world right now? According to estimates, there are currently approximately 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows, both beef and dairy cows, which weigh on average about 1,300 pounds. And they eat a LOT, and burp and fart a LOT of methane.

And they're made of steak. It's a conspiracy!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the cows think. Congratulations. You think like a cow.

You think the cows think they're made of steak? LOL!

You think like a sheep.

I meant the conspiracy, bright boy.

The cows think it's a conspiracy?

Well, since it is a fact that termites contribute more to global warming, you aren't far off.
So, zipforbrains, what is your problem anyway.....congenital retardation?,,.,delusional bamboozled ignorance?....anti-science rightwingnut corporate stooge?....paid troll???

Your supposed "fact" is not an actual fact. It is an idiotic and fraudulent propaganda meme. Mankind is currently pumping about 36 billion metric tonnes of CO2 into the Earth's atmosphere every year. Mankind has raised CO2 levels by about 43% over the pre-industrial levels, which had stayed fairly steady for the last ten thousand years and which are now higher than they have ever been in the last 15 million years. The increased CO2 levels are responsible for the large majority of the global warming the Earth is experiencing. Methane accounts for most of the rest and humans have more than doubled atmospheric methane levels over their natural pre-industrial levels. Termites are one of the largest natural sources of methane but they produce less than the other natural sources combined and they produce far less than humans do; while all of the methane, both natural sources and the increasing anthropogenic sources, is subordinate to the rising CO2 levels as a cause of the current warming trend. Humans ARE responsible for the current global warming and its consequent climate changes, as the world scientific community very clearly affirms.

Termites are producing the same amount of methane they always have, for the last ten thousand years. There is no sudden change in their methane production that could be conceivably linked to the current abrupt warming trend, you ignorant, illogical denier cult dumbass.

Methane
(excerpts)
Methane (CH4) is by far the most important non-CO2 greenhouse gas - a relatively potent greenhouse gas responsible for nearly as much global warming as all other non-CO2 greenhouse gases put together. Methane is created naturally near the Earth's surface by microorganisms by the process of methanogenesis and carried into the stratosphere by rising air in the tropics. It is important because of the potential harm it has for global warming, but it also has value as an energy source. There is much less methane in the atmosphere than CO2: about 1800 parts per billion (ppb), compared with an estimated 390 parts per million of CO2. However its potential for global warming has been estimated at 25 times greater than CO2 . While CO2 emissions are estimated to contribute 75% to global warming effects, methane is a distant second at 15%. And as with other greenhouse gases, methane levels have been rising; they are now more than twice what they were in the early 1800s when methane levels were closer to 715ppb. Half of current emissions is human-related which includes landfills, agriculture and coal mining.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) estimates that atmospheric concentrations are about two and a half times those seen in pre-industrial times. "A fifth of all greenhouse gas-induced global warming has been due to methane since pre-industrial times," said Australian climate scientist Paul Fraser. Pound for pound, methane warms the climate 22 times more than CO2 over a 100-year period. The oil and gas industry is the single largest emitter of human-caused methane in the United States and the second largest industrial source of domestic greenhouse gas emissions behind only electric power plants. The EPA has determined that oil and natural gas production wells, gathering lines, processing facilities, storage tanks and transmission and distribution pipelines emit over 15 million metric tons of methane annually – the equivalent of the annual greenhouse gas emission of 64 million cars. link

Methane is produced in environments with little or no oxygen by bacteria that feast on decomposing organic matter, such as grasses and wood. Almost half of the world’s methane comes from natural sources such as wetlands, rivers and streams, gas hydrates on the ocean floor, and permafrost. Termites, surprisingly, are the second largest source of global natural methane emissions; they produce the gas as part of their normal digestive process. Human-related activity is responsible for the other half of global emissions. Methane is released from the extraction and burning of fossil fuels for electricity and transportation; from rice paddies, landfills, and from cattle.

Last edited:
So, zipforbrains, what is your problem anyway.....congenital retardation?,,.,delusional bamboozled ignorance?....anti-science rightwingnut corporate stooge?....paid troll???

Your supposed "fact" is not an actual fact. It is an idiotic and fraudulent propaganda meme. Mankind is currently pumping about 36 billion metric tonnes of CO2 into the Earth's atmosphere every year. Mankind has raised CO2 levels by about 43% over the pre-industrial levels, which had stayed fairly steady for the last ten thousand years and which are now higher than they have ever been in the last 15 million years. The increased CO2 levels are responsible for the large majority of the global warming the Earth is experiencing. Methane accounts for most of the rest and humans have more than doubled atmospheric methane levels over their natural pre-industrial levels. Termites are one of the largest natural sources of methane but they produce less than the other natural sources combined and they produce far less than humans do; while all of the methane, both natural sources and the increasing anthropogenic sources, is subordinate to the rising CO2 levels as a cause of the current warming trend. Humans ARE responsible for the current global warming and its consequent climate changes, as the world scientific community very clearly affirms.

Termites are producing the same amount of methane they always have, for the last ten thousand years. There is no sudden change in their methane production that could be conceivably linked to the current abrupt warming trend, you ignorant, illogical denier cult dumbass.

Methane
(excerpts)
Methane (CH4) is by far the most important non-CO2 greenhouse gas - a relatively potent greenhouse gas responsible for nearly as much global warming as all other non-CO2 greenhouse gases put together. Methane is created naturally near the Earth's surface by microorganisms by the process of methanogenesis and carried into the stratosphere by rising air in the tropics. It is important because of the potential harm it has for global warming, but it also has value as an energy source. There is much less methane in the atmosphere than CO2: about 1800 parts per billion (ppb), compared with an estimated 390 parts per million of CO2. However its potential for global warming has been estimated at 25 times greater than CO2 . While CO2 emissions are estimated to contribute 75% to global warming effects, methane is a distant second at 15%. And as with other greenhouse gases, methane levels have been rising; they are now more than twice what they were in the early 1800s when methane levels were closer to 715ppb. Half of current emissions is human-related which includes landfills, agriculture and coal mining.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) estimates that atmospheric concentrations are about two and a half times those seen in pre-industrial times. "A fifth of all greenhouse gas-induced global warming has been due to methane since pre-industrial times," said Australian climate scientist Paul Fraser. Pound for pound, methane warms the climate 22 times more than CO2 over a 100-year period. The oil and gas industry is the single largest emitter of human-caused methane in the United States and the second largest industrial source of domestic greenhouse gas emissions behind only electric power plants. The EPA has determined that oil and natural gas production wells, gathering lines, processing facilities, storage tanks and transmission and distribution pipelines emit over 15 million metric tons of methane annually – the equivalent of the annual greenhouse gas emission of 64 million cars. link

Methane is produced in environments with little or no oxygen by bacteria that feast on decomposing organic matter, such as grasses and wood. Almost half of the world’s methane comes from natural sources such as wetlands, rivers and streams, gas hydrates on the ocean floor, and permafrost. Termites, surprisingly, are the second largest source of global natural methane emissions; they produce the gas as part of their normal digestive process. Human-related activity is responsible for the other half of global emissions. Methane is released from the extraction and burning of fossil fuels for electricity and transportation; from rice paddies, landfills, and from cattle.

Just wait until the permafrost starts melting in earnest. Then you'll see a few 100 million tons of methane released.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back