🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Numbers Don't Lie!

Which is a damn sight more than you can say about a lot of people.

Here's some of the numbers:

WASHINGTON (AP) — In the more than two decades since world leaders first got together to try to solve global warming, life on Earth has changed, not just the climate. It's gotten hotter, more polluted with heat-trapping gases, more crowded and just downright wilder.

The numbers are stark. Carbon dioxide emissions: up 60 percent. Global temperature: up six-tenths of a degree. Population: up 1.7 billion people. Sea level: up 3 inches. U.S. extreme weather: up 30 percent. Ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica: down 4.9 trillion tons of ice.

To read the rest of the article, go to one of the two following links.

Hotter weirder How climate change has changed Earth - CBS News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...=maing-grid7|main5|dl28|sec1_lnk3&pLid=575301

And global temperature hasn't risen for 18 years and a couple of months. Those numbers don't lie, either.

Blame it on cows..............

I've never seen a cow driving a semi full of consumer goods designed to used and then discarded specifically so people will go out and buy the latest supposedly improved model to do the same thing over again instead of repairing the old model what could be fixed if it was only built better and designed to be worked on if it ever broke down.

Meanwhile, the factories powered by fossil fuels keep churning out more and more consumer goods run on electricity which too are powered by fossil fuels.

Can't blame the cows on that.

But Mustang, you can and have blamed farting cows as contributors.

Semi's weren't responsible for it ^ that time either. We will warm and cool. Will it always be conducive to mankind? No. But oceans will rise and fall, temperatures will rise and fall. And my "carbon foot print", or Bessy's carbon foot print isn't the culprit.

Since the #'s don't lie, here are some figures from the EPA about the fossil fuels you have been convinced are so bad for the atmosphere:
The fine/tax on fossil fuel generated electric will add another $600.00 a year to consumers bills.
The EPA's own data shows that the new regulations have almost no impact on the environment. Less that 1 % on global carbon dioxide emissions and would reduce anticipated/future global temperature change by less than two one-hundredths of a degree.

While you champion saving the earth at all cost, people who rely on heat for the winter, don't have the money to pay the added cost.
IT IS A TAX WE STUPID AMERICANS DON"T RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY SEE. It is not a necessary evil to save the earth. It is just an evil.

The upside for China is they get to have our natural resources to use recklessly, and dirt cheap. Some one is going to benefit from our resources, just not Americans.

We are the idiots that will spends billions cleaning China's air before sending it on to Europe.

Higher in both cases. Simply following a 135 year trend.

Higher than no warming the past 2 decades?

Yeah, that's "Science"
Oh, riiiiiight, CrazyFruitcake, "no warming the past two decades" is clearly shown by the fact that 14 out of the 15 hottest years on record have happened in this century and by the fact that the world is experiencing the hottest year on record, followed by 2010, 2005, 2009, 2007, 2013, and then 1998. The hottest oceans on record must also be a sign that there's been no warming. LOLOLOLOLOL......you poor delusional retard....

.It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday. I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin. Ok, I confessed my sin. Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

Do you ever say anything that isn't completely retarded and utterly worthless? You would totally surprise everyone if you ever did manage that.
I dunno. Saying there has never been a northwest passage in all of human history was pretty retarded.

.It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday. I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin. Ok, I confessed my sin. Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

Do you ever say anything that isn't completely retarded and utterly worthless? You would totally surprise everyone if you ever did manage that.
I dunno. Saying there has never been a northwest passage in all of human history was pretty retarded.
That's not quite what I said, moron. The Irish Retard made the idiotic claim that: "There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was." I responded with the statement that: "There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit)."

Are you really moronic enough to try to create a straw-man argument that there were earlier expeditions that traversed the Northwest Passage, using examples like the first successful expedition that took three years, from 1903 to 1906, to worm through narrow, shallow, ice choked lanes near land or between islands along the coast of Canada, in a shallow draught herring boat with a captain and crew of six, total. LOL. Or the single heavily reinforced supertanker that got through in 1969 with the help of four large icebreakers during a really low minimum extent. LOL again. The European powers, and later the Americans and Canadians, searched intensively for centuries for a Northwest Passage and never found one because it didn't exist at all before the twentieth century.

I clearly stated that the before our current period of rapid human-caused warming in the Arctic, there was never any period in our history when a clear Northwest Passage was open to shipping, as has happened in a number of recent years. A Northeast Passage going around the Arctic ice cap along Russia and Northern Europe actually also opened up to comercial shipping in 2009 for the first time in history.

Silly denier.

Yeah, that's "Science"
Oh, riiiiiight, CrazyFruitcake, "no warming the past two decades" is clearly shown by the fact that 14 out of the 15 hottest years on record have happened in this century and by the fact that the world is experiencing the hottest year on record, followed by 2010, 2005, 2009, 2007, 2013, and then 1998. The hottest oceans on record must also be a sign that there's been no warming. LOLOLOLOLOL......you poor delusional retard....

Its actually 18 years s0n.............:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

And after multiple requests for you to produce ONE SINGLE link to display to us where people are caring about the science and zero response, we can only conclude...............

Yeah, that's "Science"

No warming past 2 decades

It's only "Warmer" after thew AGWCult alters the data

Exactly the response we would expect from a Druid. Have you been inducted into the priesthood yet? You are certainly putting in the effort.

I've never seen a cow driving a semi full of consumer goods designed to used and then discarded specifically so people will go out and buy the latest supposedly improved model to do the same thing over again instead of repairing the old model what could be fixed if it was only built better and designed to be worked on if it ever broke down.

Meanwhile, the factories powered by fossil fuels keep churning out more and more consumer goods run on electricity which too are powered by fossil fuels.

Semi's weren't responsible for it ^ that time either. We will warm and cool. Will it always be conducive to mankind? No. But oceans will rise and fall, temperatures will rise and fall. And my "carbon foot print", or Bessy's carbon foot print isn't the culprit.

Since the #'s don't lie, here are some figures from the EPA about the fossil fuels you have been convinced are so bad for the atmosphere:
The fine/tax on fossil fuel generated electric will add another $600.00 a year to consumers bills.
The EPA's own data shows that the new regulations have almost no impact on the environment. Less that 1 % on global carbon dioxide emissions and would reduce anticipated/future global temperature change by less than two one-hundredths of a degree.

While you champion saving the earth at all cost, people who rely on heat for the winter, don't have the money to pay the added cost.
IT IS A TAX WE STUPID AMERICANS DON"T RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY SEE. It is not a necessary evil to save the earth. It is just an evil.

The upside for China is they get to have our natural resources to use recklessly, and dirt cheap. Some one is going to benefit from our resources, just not Americans.

We are the idiots that will spends billions cleaning China's air before sending it on to Europe.

I personally haven't. But do you know what cow farts consist of? Methane. And how many cows are in the world right now? According to estimates, there are currently approximately 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows, both beef and dairy cows, which weigh on average about 1,300 pounds. And they eat a LOT, and burp and fart a LOT of methane.

Last edited:

I personally haven't. But do you know cow farts consist of? Methane. And how many cows are in the world right now? According to estimates, there are currently approximately 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows, both beef and dairy cows, which weigh on average about 1,300 pounds. And they eat a LOT, and burp and fart a LOT of methane.

And they're made of steak. It's a conspiracy!!!

I personally haven't. But do you know cow farts consist of? Methane. And how many cows are in the world right now? According to estimates, there are currently approximately 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows, both beef and dairy cows, which weigh on average about 1,300 pounds. And they eat a LOT, and burp and fart a LOT of methane.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the cows think. Congratulations. You think like a cow.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the cows think. Congratulations. You think like a cow.

You think the cows think they're made of steak? LOL!

You think like a sheep.

Higher than no warming the past 2 decades? Yeah, that's "Science"
No warming past 2 decades. It's only "Warmer" after thew AGWCult alters the data

Repeating your debunked denier cult myths endlessly won't make them magically come true, CrazyFruitcake. The Earth has continued to heat up enormously over the last two decades. The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

There only appears to be "no warming" to the ignorant bamboozled AGW denier cultists who have their heads jammed three feet up their asses, like you do, CrazyFruitcake.

No warming past 2 decades. It's only "Warmer" after thew AGWCult alters the data

Repeating your debunked denier cult myths endlessly won't make them magically come true, CrazyFruitcake. The Earth has continued to heat up enormously over the last two decades. The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

There only appears to be "no warming" to the ignorant bamboozled AGW denier cultists who have their heads jammed three feet up their asses, like you do, CrazyFruitcake.

The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

Into the oceans, dreadful!
They must have really warmed up.
How much have they warmed up?
Has the temperature jumped by a measurable amount?

The atmosphere, the oceans, the land surfaces and the ice have all continued warming, with the vast majority of the sun's energy going into the oceans, just like it always has.

Into the oceans, dreadful!
They must have really warmed up.
How much have they warmed up?
Has the temperature jumped by a measurable amount?
Oh, Toadtheparrot, you are such a moron!

Global Analysis - October 2014
NOAA
  • For the ocean, the October global sea surface temperature was 0.62°C (1.12°F) above the 20th century average of 15.9°C (60.6°F) and the highest for October on record.
  • The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the January–October period (year-to-date) was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.1°C (57.4°F). The first ten months of 2014 were the warmest such period on record.
  • The global oceans were the warmest on record for October, with a temperature that averaged 0.62°C (1.12°F) higher than the 20th century average. This marks the sixth month in a row (beginning in May 2014) that the global ocean temperature broke its monthly temperature record. These record and near-record warm global sea surface temperatures have all occurred in the absence of El Niño, a large-scale warming of the eastern and central equatorial Pacific Ocean that generally occurs every five to seven years on average.

Living in farm land with lots of cows around, you'd think all that methane would have kept Lake Erie from freezing over last winter.

Thunder, if only we had been talking Northwest Passage shipping instead of ice, you could have scored a point.

Here, dumbass, convince my lying eyes this is a mirage:
http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2014/02/great_lakes_ice_cover_update_t.html

Or does it only appear to be frozen 1 ft. thick?

Last edited:
Living in farm land with lots of cows around, you'd think all that methane would have kept Lake Erie from freezing over last winter.
Idiotic nonsense from an ignorant Irish Retard. Lake Erie freezes over 7 out of every 10 winters, retard.

How often do the Great Lakes freeze?
Fox11 News
by Andrew Thut
January 29th, 2010
Most inland lakes freeze up every winter in Wisconsin. But how often do the Great Lakes freeze over? The answer depends on the lake.
Lake Erie is a smaller and shallower lake which tends to ice over 7 out of every 10 winters. Meanwhile, Lake Ontario, which is furthest east, almost never freezes over. This is particularly due to its depth which drops to around 800 feet in some locations.

Chance-Freezing-300x202.jpg

The data provided in the graphic above is based on winters dating back to the mid 70s.

Lake Michigan will only ice over 11% of our winters. In fact it hasn’t nearly frozen over since 1979. Since the lake has a north-south orientation the southern portions of the lake tend to stay warmer than the north.

As for Lake Superior, you wouldn’t think it could freeze over, but it happens. Superior is the largest fresh water lake in the world and contains more water than all of the other Great Lakes combined. It’s deepest point is around 1,300 feet. But still Superior freezes over… the last time it happened was last year. Take a look at the high resolution satellite image below and you can see that the lake is more than 90% covered with ice. The image is taken on March 1, 2009.

Thunder, if only we had been talking Northwest Passage shipping instead of ice, you could have scored a point.
Your only "point", IrishRetard, is the one on top of your head. There has never been any time in recorded human history when the northwest Passage was open to ship travel, until just recently, because of the thick ice that covered the Arctic Ocean basin. It is only now, with AGW rapidly melting the Arctic ice cap, that ship passages have been mostly free of ice. Those are the facts no matter what bullshit your denier cult myths are telling you.

You deniers are such blind fools. Most of the planet is warmer than usual right now and we're experiencing the hottest year on record. About the only places on Earth that are cooler than usual are some parts of the U.S. that are getting hit with polar air, caused by shifts in the jet stream that are themselves caused by the increased temperatures and melting ice in the Arctic.

Is The Record Cold Arctic Outbreak Tied To Global Warming?
The Weather Channel
By Terrell Johnson
Published Nov 17 2014
weather.com

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.
Mankind IS responsible for it, you flaming retard.

The amount of heat given off by volcanoes is utterly insignificant compared to the amount of energy the Earth receives every minute from the sun. Moreover, you ignorant rightwingnutjob, volcanic activity has not increased at all over the last two centuries compared to the previous 5000 years in which the Earth was slowly cooling.

There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit).

There was an "ice age" that lasted almost 100,000 years and ended about 12,000 years ago, moron. Scientists are clear on the reasons why the "ice age" occurred and the reasons why it ended. The ice stopped "receding" from that "ice age" over ten thousand years ago, and then about five thousand years ago the Earth started slowly cooling. Until a century or so ago when mankind's carbon emissions began to upset an atmospheric balance of CO2 that had naturally stayed under 300ppm for millions of years, and started an abrupt warming trend. Now CO2 levels are over 400ppm. Scientists have determined that the last time CO2 levels were this high, and were sustained at this level for awhile, was 15 million years ago when temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees hotter than present and sea levels were 70 to 120 feet higher than they are now. Meanwhile mankind is busily still increasing atmospheric CO2 levels which may wind up doubling (or more) the old pre-industrial CO2 levels of 280ppm.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

Science is clear as to why the ice age started and stopped?

Link?

Mark

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.

I'm pretty sure we can't blame it on turtles or humming birds.
I"m pretty sure there is no need to blame ANYONE. What is it with you people that you have to blame someone?

The Earth cools and heats naturally. The climate is always changing, and has done so long before Mankind even showed up on the scene.

Forum List

Back